Tell those sons of bitches if they lay a hand on...
没事儿 麦基恩在哪
This is okay. Where's McKeen?
被关着呢
He's in holding.
现在不只是他为死去的儿子报仇这么简单
Now, this isn't just about McKeen's dead son.
他的势力正在瓦解
His empire is crumbling.
他打算玉石俱焚
He's burning the house down.
想把我们都拉去陪葬
He's trying to take us all with it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
萨拉是不是给了你一些毛发做检测
Did Sara give you some hairs to run?
哎哟 你的脸怎么了
Geez, what happened to your face?
问你毛发呢
The hairs, please.
对
Right.
毛发没有毛囊 不过有DNA也起不了作用
Well, there were no tags, but DNA wouldn't help anyway.
因为我现在就能告诉你
'Cause I can tell you right now,
它们肯定不属于绑匪
they didn't come from any kidnapper.
我把样本拉直做了对比
I pulled exemplars for comparison.
毛发不属于人类
Uh, hair's not human.
是牛毛
It's bovine.
还是有可能沾在疑犯身上 被转移了过来
Could still be transfer, brought in on this guy.
也许我们该查查奶牛场 或是大型牧场
Maybe we're looking for some sort of dairy farm, or ranch.
中♥央♥山谷一带就有很多
Lots of those in the Central Valley.
没准霍奇斯能帮你缩小范围
Maybe Hodges can help you narrow it down.
我希望能给你点好消息
I wish I had better news for you.
你在鞋印里发现的
The white trace you found in the shoe impression
还有凯蒂卧室里发现的白色物质
and in Katie's bedroom is a composite
是氢化钙 石膏和石英的混合物
of calcium hydroxide, gypsum and quartz.
是灰泥
Plaster.
相当普通常见
Generic, at that.
算不上什么好消息
Not exactly a game-changer.
巡警发现了一辆与埃克利枪击案中
Patrol found a car matching the description
逃逸车辆相吻合的车
of one fleeing the scene where Ecklie was shot.
在车后座发现了这个
This was in the backseat.
车现在在哪儿
Where's the car now?
在车♥库♥
It's in the garage.
曼迪正在检查
Mandy's on it.
我要去检测这把枪了 有人得回趟医院
I'm going to process the gun and someone needs to go back
拿回从埃克利身上
to the hospital to pick up the pellets
取出的弹片
that were removed from Ecklie.
我去
I'll go.
埃克利·康拉德
医患 样本Z1245
目前我们能做的只有这些
That's about all we can do for now.
好
Okay.
他会没事的
He's going to be okay.
好消息啊
That's good news.
我还以为失去他了
I thought I lost him.
在休息室的那段时间里
The whole time in the... in the waiting room,
我不停地想
I kept thinking to myself,
如果他死了 那都是我造成的
if he dies, it's my fault.
你当时也无能为力
There's nothing you could've done.
我不是这意思
That's not what I mean.
我小时候
When I was a kid...
那么讨厌他
I was so angry at him.
你知道有多少次 我都祈祷他...中枪吗
Do you know how many times I prayed...that he would get shot?
这也不能怪你
That's not your fault, either.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你哥儿们布拉斯去哪儿了
Where's your buddy Brass?
你不就想这样吗
This is what you want, isn't it?
也许是你想这样吧
Maybe it's what you want.
我没工夫陪你玩
I'm in no mood for games.
看来还真有点儿警♥察♥样
So there is a real cop in there somewhere.
这样很好
That's good to know.
因为这样我们大概就可以达成某个共识了
'Cause maybe then we can have an understanding.
你想怎样
What is it that you want?
你想利用我外孙女换取你的自♥由♥
You want to trade my granddaughter for your freedom?
是吗
Is that it?
别侮辱我 D.B.
Don't insult me, D.B.
我从没这样想过
That'll never be on the table.
知道吗 你们这些犯罪现场调查员
You know, you CSIs,
都是一个德性
you're all the same.
就知道摆弄你们那些紫外光
You're-you're so busy with your black-lights
小镊子 还有那些喷雾瓶
and your little tweezers and your spray bottles.
你带那玩意儿唬谁呢
Who do you think you're kidding with that thing?
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想怎样
What do I want?
我想怎样
What do I want?
知道吗 你太纠结于"如何做到"
You know, you were so obsessed with the "how",
却从不问问自己"为什么"这么做
that you never asked yourself the "why"--
为什么多尼·普莱斯会被枪杀
Why Donny Price got popped.
为什么维罗妮卡·吉尔莫会被活活打死
Why Veronica Gilmore was beaten to death.
为什么杰克·吉尔莫"无辜"受陷害
Why Jack Gilmore was "innocently" framed?
你是说杰克·吉尔莫不清白吗
You're saying Jack Gilmore wasn't innocent?
我是说杰克·吉尔莫利用他的贱♥货♥老婆
I'm saying Jack Gilmore used his whore of a wife
从多尼·普莱斯那里偷了两百万毒品钱
to steal $2 million in drug money from Donny Price.
那都是我的钱
From me.
挪作他体育馆的抵押品
Collateral for his stadium.
我要拿回属于我的东西
I want what's mine.
给我的家人
For my family.
你想让我从杰克·吉尔莫那儿
You want me to get $2 million?
拿回那两百万
From Jack Gilmore?
你把我的钱拿回来
You get me my money back
我就把你外孙女还给你
and you get your granddaughter back.
我给你十二个小时
You got 12 hours.
我的人在电♥话♥边上等着
Now I got people waiting by a phone,
他们要是没接到我的电♥话♥ 那就
and if they don't hear from me, well, eh...
我给你家人拿钱 你就还我家人的命
I take care of your family, you take care of mine.
是这意思吗
Is that it?
这就叫报应
Karma.
外公在哪里
Where's Grandpa?
他会找到我们吗
Will he find us?
亲爱的
Aw, honey.
别担心
Don't worry.
我一定会把你带回家见他的 好吗
I am going to bring you home to see him, okay?
还有外婆
And Grandma.
妈妈呢
Mommy, too?
当然了 你一定能见到你妈妈
Of course you're going to see your mommy.
好了 在此之前 你一定要很勇敢
Okay, but until then, I really need you to be brave.
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我要爬到那上面去看看
Hey. I am going to go up there and look at that.
你去坐下
And you go sit down.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么可能让杰克·吉尔莫给你两百万
How are you supposed to get Jack Gilmore to give you $2 million?
我不知道
I have no idea.
布拉斯说那家伙失踪了
Brass said the guy's dropped out of sight.
人间蒸发了
Vanished.
大概是为了躲着麦基恩吧
Probably hiding from McKeen, right?
卡片很干净 没有指纹
Card's clean, no prints.
把它拆了 墨水 卡片 贴纸
Tear it apart-- ink, card stock, paper,
说不定能查出来源
maybe it'll tell us where it came from.
还有是谁把它们贴一起的
And who put it together.
怎么了
Yeah?
玛雅刚跟莱恩谈完
Maya just talked to Ryan.
莱恩的航♥班♥取消了
His flight was canceled.
他会坐下一班飞机 不过...
He's catching the next plane, but...
玛雅情绪非常激动
Well, she's hysterical.
她说要见你
She's asking for you.
好吧 我这就回来
All right, I-I'm on my way.
如果查到什么 马上给我电♥话♥
If you get anything, call me right away.
我们只剩下十小时了
We're down to ten hours and counting.
查找指纹
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表