Well, that's consistent with the idea of a cleaner, right?
起码是这五枪中的两枪
We know at least two of the shots were
杀了里奥斯
the ones that killed Rios.
还有近距离杀害了女服务员伊蒂的一枪
And we've got the point-blank on the waitress, Edie.
此外 有两枪射偏了
Then I've got two misses.
射偏了
Misses?
清理善后不该如此粗心大意
Wouldn't have thought a cleaner would be sloppy.
不止如此 你看
That's not all. Check this out.
红色镭射光是里奥斯的枪射偏的
The red laser is a miss from Rios's gun.
绿色是清理善后的
The green is the cleaner's.
两把枪均从同一个地方射击
Two different guns, both fired from the same place.
根本没道理
Doesn't make any sense.
是啊
Yeah.
那个罐子你发现的时候就是这样吗
Is that can where it was when you found it?
不是 在地板上 我重新摆上的
No, it was on the floor. I replaced it.
因为柜台上留下了油渍
But there was oil residue on the counter,
所以我知道是在这里
so I knew where to put it.
橄榄油
这里我来试试
Let me try something here.
很快
Excuse me a sec.
回归正位
Square peg in a square hole.
子弹是从那边打过来的
Shots came from there.
另一支枪是阿莱克斯·布伦纳的
Alex Brenner had the second gun.
与我们掌握的情况一致
It fits with everything we know about him.
他加入了证人保护计划
He was in Witness Protection.
因为性命堪忧而担惊受怕
He was fearing for his life,
所以随身带了枪
so he was carrying.
打给芬恩 让她过来 我想重组案情
Call Finn. Get her down here. I want to run this thing.
好 我是里奥斯 那个枪手
Okay, I'm Rios. I'm the shooter.
我们从哪里开始
Where do we start?
第一幕发生在这里
Okay, first event happens here.
欧文与枪手为了抢枪
Owen and the shooter struggle,
搏斗了起来
and fight for control of the gun.
枪响了 打断了欧文的手指
The gun discharges, severing Owen's finger.
就在双方搏斗期间
Okay, and then at some point during the struggle,
戴莉亚从座位起身
Dahlia gets up off of her stool,
想过去帮忙
and comes over and tries to help.
第一枪打偏了 击中了那杯巧克力奶昔
First shot misses, hits the chocolate milk shake,
跟着两枪要了她的命
and the next two take Dahlia down.
好了 我刚刚很快地打死了两个人
Now, I just shot two people pretty quickly,
假如我只是想打劫这个地方
if I'm robbing the place,
何不就此转身离去呢
why don't I just turn around and leave?
为什么还要大开杀戒
Why do I keep killing?
你是戴着面罩的
Well, we know that you were wearing a mask.
也许面罩在搏斗的时候脱落了
Maybe it came off during the struggle.
于是我要杀人灭口
So I'm eliminating witnesses.
要么是你还没命中目标
Or you haven't hit your target yet.
就是说女服务员是下一个吗
So the waitress is next?
子弹穿过了咖啡壶 打中了她的胸部
Shot goes through the coffee pot, and then into her chest.
那致命的一枪呢
What about the Coup de Grace?
因为伊蒂在地上爬过一段距离
Well, given that Edie crawled,
所以那一枪要稍后
that actually comes later.
接着遇害的是那对老夫妻
The old couple comes next.
他们是名副其实的坐以待毙
They are sitting targets, literally.
老头子想去保护老太太 被一枪击中
He tries to shield her, he gets the first shot,
跟着就是老太太
and she gets the second.
此时只剩下两个目标
That leaves just two more targets:
阿莱克斯和公车司机康妮
Alex and the bus driver Connie.
没错 她在跑向洗手间的时候先遇害
Yeah, she goes first, running towards the restrooms,
很可能是想逃跑
probably trying to escape.
子弹击中了她身体的侧面
Shot catches her in the side,
就在腋窝的下方
just below her armpit.
只剩阿莱克斯了
That leaves Alex,
他还刚刚目睹我杀了六个人
and he just saw me shoot six people.
不过他也有枪
And we now know he has a gun.
他知道我要来杀他
And he knows that I'm coming for him.
于是他想自卫
So he tries to defend himself.
两枪全射偏了
Both shots miss
打中了那个装橄榄油的罐子
and hit the olive oil can.
我两枪结果了他
And I put two into him.
阿莱克斯一死
As far as Rios goes,
杀人灭口也就结束了
that's the end of the shooting.
是时候清理善后了
Time for the cleaner.
就是我
Say that's me.
文森特说店里的后门总是开着通风
Vincent said that they kept the back door open to let air in,
所以我可能是走的后门
so I could have come from back here.
而我里奥斯 认识你
And I, Rios, know you,
因此我没开枪
so I don't shoot.
不过我的举动
But I do something
让你始料未及地是
that you are definitely not expecting.
我拿起了阿莱克斯的枪
I pick up Alex's gun,
朝你开了枪
and I shoot you.
然后只剩下最后一枪了
Which leaves one final shot:
伊蒂头部致命的那枪
the Coup de Grace to Edie's head.
伊蒂从柜台后面向外爬行
So Edie crawls out from behind the counter.
我发现她还活着
I realize she's alive.
她看见我开枪杀了里奥斯
She's just seen me shoot Rios.
我走向她
I go up to her and...
最后一击
final shot.
所以说推论阿莱克斯是目标
So the theory is Alex was the target.
等等
Wait a minute.
这还是不能解释伊蒂的跟踪狂
It still doesn't explain
巴尔德里克的情况
Edie's stalker, Basderic.
我们知道他在现场
We know he was here.
他就在那个位置留下了鞋印
He left shoe impressions right there.
你认为
So are you thinking
是巴尔德里克朝伊蒂开了致命一枪
that Basderic put the kill shot into Edie?
他觉得被她拒之千里
He felt rebuffed by her.
他以前也开枪杀过人
We know he's gone off before.
谎称从来没碰过枪
He lied about never having had a gun.
稍等
Hold on a sec.
喂 尼克
Hey, Nick.
刚查了罗伯特·里奥斯的银行记录
Yeah, just got access to Robert Rios's banking records.
有个我们认识的人一直在给他开大额支票
Somebody we know has been writing him some big checks.
谁
Who?
他的前女友
His ex-girlfriend.
德马库斯女士
You know, Mrs. DeMarcus,
现在真让人有点煞费思量
this must be a complicated time.
我是说 你哀悼的是谁
I mean, who do you mourn?
是你的新欢
Your dead husband
还是曾经的旧爱
or the other guy you were involved with?
我和罗伯特之间没有什么恩怨
There was nothing going on between me and Robert.
至少现在是没有了
Well, not anymore.
也就是说你没有买♥♥凶杀害你的丈夫咯
So you didn't pay him to kill your husband?
你怎么会这么想
Why would you think that?
上个月你给了他六千美元
You gave him $6,000 last month.
再上个月还有五千
$5,000 the month before.
往前还有一万块
$10,000 the month before that.
一直以来我都在接济罗伯特
I help Robert out. I have for a long time.
他赌博成瘾
He had a gambling problem.
欠债累累
He owed people money.
我不想看到他受到伤害
I didn't want to see him hurt.
我怎么会想致欧文于死地呢
Why on earth would I want Owen dead?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许你们的婚姻出了问题
Maybe your marriage was in trouble.
我们的婚姻一切正常
Our marriage wasn't in trouble.
欧文和我相处得很好
Owen and I were fine.
欧文看不惯她总去保释里奥斯
Owen didn't love the fact that she kept bailing out Rios,
但...那是人家自己的钱
but it was her money.
娶个富婆这种事少不了
That's what you get for marrying a rich girl.
他们因为这事吵过架吗
Did you ever hear them fight about it?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表