I don't think it's the genuine article.
闻起来不对
It doesn't smell right.
这些商标的确是没错 但...
I know these labels match, but...
还是很不对劲
the whole thing seems off.
那这酒是假的
So, it's fake?
依据就是你无懈可击的味觉
According to your impeccable sense of taste
及对酒极其敏锐的嗅觉
and your oenological olfactory acuity?
我喜欢你这用词
I like that.
不过你说的没错
But you're right.
光靠我的味觉跟鼻子还不行
We need more than my palate and nose.
我们需要科学
We need science.
你不会是要...
You're not gonna...
霍奇斯
Hodges!
这可是价值八万两千的...
That's $82,000 worth of...
证据
Evidence.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
这真是太棒了
This is so good.
这一点我不得不承认
I have to give it to you.
而且这太违反规矩了
And this is so against the rules.
我真喜欢
I love it.
正如意大利人说的
Well, as the Italians say,
要想享受生活就得做点弊
the only way to live a little is to cheat a little.
烟草 雪松
Tobacco, cedar,
咖啡 皮革
mocha, leather...
少许黑醋栗 樱桃
hints of cassis, cherries...
你还真有一手啊
You are really serious.
这玩意儿也不赖 货真价实
So is this. This is the real deal.
质谱仪的分♥析♥结果怎样
Huh. What does the GCMS say?
砸碎的瓶子里的酒
The wine from the smashed bottles
发现含有放射性同位素
contains presence of radioactive isotopes.
意思是
So?
意思是这酒酿造的时间
So it suggests a vintage
晚于1936年
that's more recent than 1936.
是在核爆♥炸♥以后
One born of the nuclear age.
二战之后
After World War II,
由于进行了核试验
with the advent of nuclear testing,
放射性尘埃改变了
fallout changed the chemistry
全球的土壤化学成分
of the soil all around the globe.
特别是其中碳14和碳12的比例
Specifically, with the ratio of carbon-14 to carbon-12,
随之也影响了葡萄和由它酿制的酒
which makes its way into wine through grapes.
看来现在我们知道拉特尔
I guess now we know why Ratelle
在酒窖里砸酒瓶子的原因了
was smashing bottles in the wine cellar.
那些是赝品
They were counterfeit.
也许拍卖♥♥会上的
Could be the same story
那箱36年拉特尔酒
for the case of '36 Ratelle
也是如此
that was for auction.
如果他明知道酒是假的
If he knew that it was fake,
为什么还要花钱去买♥♥呢
why would he do that?
拉特尔先生
Monsieur Ratelle,
总理事长正在来这里的路上
the consul general is on his way.
但在我们等的同时
But while we wait in the meantime,
希望你能满足一下
I hope you'll indulge me.
我的好奇心
I... I'm a curious guy,
这件事确实有点讲不通
and something about this just isn't adding up.
杰克·达瓦里在伪造
So, Jack Davari is making counterfeit
36年的拉特尔酒
1936 Chateau Ratelle.
你发现后非常生气
You find out about it, you get angry.
我是说 你是个暴脾气的人
I mean, you're a... you're a fiery kind of guy.
你去见他
You go to see him,
场面失控
things get out of hand...
你杀了他
you killed him.
这我能理解 真的
I mean, I get that part, I do.
但我不明白的是你为何
But what I don't get is why
一开始会愿意付他二十万
you first offered to pay him $200,000
买♥♥下一箱你明知不过是葡萄汁的假酒
for a case of what you knew was just grape juice.
我是在维护我家族的荣誉
I was defending my family honor.
你不会懂的
You would not understand.
何不试试呢 解释看看
Why don't you give me a try?
我的家族
I am... the descendant of a family
从拿破仑时代就开始在波多尔
that has been producing fine wine in Bordeaux
酿造高档葡萄酒了
since the age of Napoleon.
我们经历了战争
We have witnessed war,
干旱 瘟疫
drought, pestilence,
和加州美乐葡萄酒
California Merlot...
我们都熬过来了
...and we have survived them all.
可你无法抵御一个蠢货
And you couldn't survive one schmuck
破坏你家的品牌吗
who was watering down your brand?
品牌
Brand?
我们说的可不是六罐装的啤酒
We... we are not talking about a six-pack of beer.
36年的拉特尔酒是上世纪波尔多
Le trente-six Ratelle is the finest vintage produced
产出的最上乘的葡萄酒
in Bordeaux in the last century.
总共才酿造了一千两百瓶
Only 1,200 bottles were ever produced.
现在全球仅剩609瓶
Only 609 bottles are left in the entire world.
恐怕是608瓶 我看到实验室报告
I-I actually think it's 608. I saw the lab report...
就是这样我才知道杰克·达瓦里先生
This is how I knew that Monsieur Jack Davari
在贩卖♥♥假酒的
was passing off counterfeit bottles.
可你为什么不报♥警♥呢
So why didn't you call the police?
就此永远破坏这批酒的名声吗
And ruin the reputation of the vintage forever?
唯一一个比酒本身更脆弱的
The only thing more delicate than a wine...
就是它的名声
is its reputation.
所以你才付钱给达瓦里
So that's why you offered to pay Davari the money.
既能保住秘密
Keep things hush-hush,
又避免这些假酒流入市场
and keep the phony wine off the market.
为了保住拉特尔的正名
To preserve the integrity of the Ratelle name.
也正是如此 我或许脾气暴躁
Which is why I may be "Fiery," as you say,
但我不是凶手
but I am no murderer.
不是
No.
搜索指纹
无匹配结果
-芬恩 -怎么
- Finn. - Yeah?
看看我发现了什么
Look what I got.
钻石和男人
Diamonds and men.
对我来说真是不好的组合
Not a good combination for me.
可能是还没找到合适的人
Maybe you haven't found the right man.
我在酒店房♥间的碎玻璃里找到的
I found it mixed in with the broken glass from the hotel room.
有激光刻上的序列号♥
Laser-inscribed serial number.
应该能让我们找到所有者
Should get us to the owner.
萨达特珠宝店
关门了
It's closed.
我可不这么想
I don't think so.
保险箱敞开着
Safe's wide open.
发现了一具尸体
We got a body.
还有一大滩血
Got a pool of blood.
血迹延伸出了后门
Blood leading out the back door.
看起来是胸部中了两枪
That looks like two to the chest.
有所发现
Got something.
克里斯汀的手♥机♥
Christine's phone.
她来过这儿
She was here.
珠宝店的店主叫罗纳德·萨达特
The jewelry store owner's name was Ronald Sadat.
52岁 无亲无故
52, no family.
但他的确留下了一些有意思的信息
But he did leave behind one interested party.
拉斯维加斯警局三年前曾调查萨达特涉嫌洗钱一事
LVPD investigated Sadat for money laundering three years ago,
但因为缺乏证据不得不放弃
but the case was dropped for lack of evidence.
犯罪现场表明是抢劫失败
Now, the crime scene suggests a-a robbery gone bad.
他从柜台后面掏出枪来
He-he pulls a gun out from behind the counter,
开了两枪 一枪命中
fires two shots-- one hit, one miss.
而你在第二滩血旁找到了克里斯汀的手♥机♥
And you found Christine's cell phone by the second blood pool.
那滩血跟我们在酒店房♥间里找到的
And the blood did match the blood
-血迹一致 -克里斯汀的房♥间
- we found in the hotel room. - Christine's room.
我们还没从纽约拿到DNA样本
We still don't have an exemplar from New York,
所以暂时还不能确定血是否是她的
so we-we don't know that it's her yet.
还有什么发现
What else do you have?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表