So I waited for everyone to fall asleep and I took out Dad first.
你♥爸♥爸虐待你 而你的妈妈没有保护你
Your dad abused you and your mom did not protect you.
但你为什么要杀害
But why would you try to kill
你四岁大的妹妹呢
your four-year-old little sister?
我不是故意要伤害克劳迪娅的
I didn't mean to hurt Claudia.
我让她躲在帐篷里 可她不听
I told her to wait in the tent; she didn't listen.
克劳迪娅 克劳迪娅
Claudia! Claudia!
我以为她死了
I thought she was dead.
我去挖坟坑
I went to dig the grave.
当我转过身来的时候 她已经不见了
When I turned around, she was gone.
但是她看见你做的事儿了
But she saw what you did.
是因为这个你才在18年后出现然后杀了她吗
Is that why you showed up 18 years later and killed her?
我 我没杀她
I-I, I didn't kill her.
我查了一下发现她在拉斯维加斯打球
I-I-I looked her up and saw that she was playing in Vegas.
我不是到这儿来杀她的
I didn't come here to kill her.
我到这儿是 是想和她谈谈
I came here to, to talk to her,
让她听听我的故事
explain my side of the story.
好吧 那她怎么说
Okay. What'd she say?
我还没来得及和她谈
I didn't get a chance to talk to her.
那天晚上我去了球场 但她不在那儿
I went to the courts that night, and she wasn't there...
所以我就走了
so I left.
我没有杀我妹妹
I didn't kill my sister.
给我个测...测谎仪或者去检测我的DNA
G-give me a-a-a polygraph or take my DNA--
随你们干什么 但是我没有杀克劳迪娅
whatever it is you people do-- but I didn't kill Claudia.
你什么时候离开的球场
What time did you leave the court?
好像 好像是一点
It, it was, like, 1:00.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone verify that?
那时候什么人都没有
It was pretty deserted.
不 不 有人 也是一个打网球的
N-No, there was the other, uh, tennis player, though,
是詹森 塔拉·詹森
um, Janssen, Tara Janssen.
她在那儿
She was there.
-她在做什么 -我不知道
- What was she doing? - I don't know,
我觉得是在练习吧
practicing, I guess.
她有一篮子的网球
She had a basket full of tennis balls.
我们在克劳迪娅·韦伯的血迹中发现了你的指纹
We found your prints in Claudia Weber's blood.
比赛 结束 谋杀
Game. Set. Murder.
我一直以为你杀克劳迪娅
You know, I always thought that you just killed Claudia
纯粹因为你输了比赛 但是...
'cause you were a sore loser, but...
隔了一天再行凶有点极端
murder over an off day seemed a bit extreme,
所以 我们仔细看了一下
so... we took a closer look.
你知道嘛 我总是在想
You know, I always wondered
运动员在比赛结束后都互相说什么
what players said to each other after a match,
所以我们把音频分离并放大音量
so we isolated and boosted the audio.
比赛很精彩
Good match.
顺便说一句 我睡了你老公
By the way, I'm sleeping with your husband.
那可太残酷了
Ooh, that's cold.
我可能连手都握不下去了
I probably would have just stuck with a handshake.
我很好奇
Out of curiosity,
你和伊凡什么时候在一起的
how long have you been involved with Ivan?
快一年了
Almost a year.
他和克劳迪娅早在我介入
He and Claudia were having problems
之前就有问题了
long before I came into the picture.
所以 你没有帮你的朋友一把
So, instead of helping your friend,
反而跟她老公在一起了
you helped yourself to her husband.
我爱他
I loved him.
他要和克劳迪娅提出离婚了
He was going to ask Claudia for a divorce.
所以那天晚上他才会去找她
That's why he went over there that night.
抱歉 我知道 她没有...
I'm sorry, I know, she doesn't...
但是他却告诉她他还爱着她
But instead he told her that he still loved her
而且他还希望能够维系他们的婚姻
and that he wanted to work on their marriage.
克劳迪娅同意再给他一次机会
Claudia agreed to give him a second chance.
她甚至都不爱他
She didn't even love him.
她就是不想让我得到他
She just didn't want me to have him.
这让任何人都能火冒三丈
That's enough to set anybody off,
尤其是像你这种脾气的人
especially someone with a temper like yours.
那个晚上她夺走了我的一切
She took everything from me that night.
她赢得了比赛还抢走了伊凡
She took the match and she took Ivan.
因为那个我恨死她了
I hated her for that.
我杀了她
I killed her
然后把她的尸体塞到发球机里
and I stuffed her body in the ball machine.
我和伊凡 我们在一起很快乐
Me and Ivan-- we were good together.
真的很快乐
We were.
她本该离开的
She just should have walked away.
没错 但是她没有
Yeah, but she didn't,
所以你被淘汰了
so you eliminated your competition
不管是场内还是场外
on and off the court.
这样一来 你只能靠服刑
So, instead of serving aces,
来代替发球得分了
all you'll be serving is time.
幸好我找到你了
Hey, glad I caught you.
我正要和我爸爸去吃饭
Oh, hi, I was just going to get dinner with my dad.
代我向他问好
Oh, tell him I said hi.
我就是想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you.
我的律师打电♥话♥告诉我
My lawyer called and told me
你和移♥民♥局谈过了
that you talked to Immigration;
给我提供了一个很不错的人品证明
gave me a glowing character reference.
我也没什么损失 不是吗
Seemed like it couldn't hurt, right?
对 但是你不是很支持
Yeah, but you weren't exactly supportive
我和伊丽莎贝塔在一起
of my relationship with Elisabetta.
你是我的朋友 我只是想让你得到最好的
You're my friend, and I just want what's best for you,
所以 如果她能让你开心 我也就知足了
so, if she makes you happy, then it's good enough for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该走了
I should go.
我想塔拉·詹森
So, I guess Tara Janssen
终究还是会被世人记住的
will go down in the history books after all.
是啊 只是不是她希望的方式而已
Yeah, just not the way she wanted, I'm guessing.
所以现在你可以接替她打比赛了
So now you can take her spot on the tour.
太好笑了
That's funny.
别这么谦虚
Now, don't be so modest.
我听克里斯·埃佛特说你很有些天赋
I heard that Chris Evert said you had some real talent.
我小时候确实经常练习
I did play a lot when I was a kid.
你想过当职业球员吗
You ever think about turning pro?
我15岁的时候 有考虑过一阵儿
Oh, when I was 15, yeah, for a second.
发生什么事了
What happened?
生活 生活变了
Life-- life happened.
我很高兴它变了
Well, I'm glad it did.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表