You remember Warrick, right?
你儿子生命中真正影响他的男人
The guy who was the real man in your son's life,
而不是什么大坏蛋
not just some scumbag crook.
沃瑞克想扮英雄
Warrick wanted to play the hero,
我就出钱让他扮
so I let him... on my dollar.
那又如何
So what?
你帮助自己儿子的方式
So what is that's not the only way
可不止这一种
you've been providing for your son.
你时时留意他
You keep your eyes on him,
他惹上麻烦的时候你都知道
you know when he's getting into trouble,
类似有人欺负他 不给他好日子过的时候
like when the bully gave him that hard time.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
还是说詹姆斯想从你手下那里
Or when James was trying to buy a gun
买♥♥把枪保护沃瑞克家人的时候
from one of your corner guys to protect Warrick's family--
你看事已至此 于是决定
now, you saw that go down and you decided,
"我要亲自处理这件事
"Well, I'm gonna take care of that myself
这样我儿子就不必动手了"
so my son doesn't have to."
总之 你杀了三个人
Bottom line-- you killed three people.
说实话 这听起来可不像是我
I got to be honest with you... that doesn't sound like me.
-不是吗 -保护孩子
- No? - Looking out for a kid...
护着他长大 走出去
...protecting him so he can grow up, get out,
有所成就
become something.
像亚伦·沃斯的大坏蛋
Why would a scumbag crook like Aaron Voss
怎么会做这种事呢
do something like that?
亚伦·沃斯 你涉嫌谋杀本·德雷顿
Aaron Voss, you're under arrest for the murders of Ben Drayton,
瑞克·伦肯和克里夫·保罗被捕了
Rick Renken, and Cliff Paul.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent...
说实话 老兄
Tell you the truth, man...
一直以来 我宁愿相信沃瑞克是我爸爸
I always liked believing Warrick was my dad.
是吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
做亚伦·沃斯那种人的儿子
Being the son of a guy like Aaron Voss--
我不知该如何是好
I don't know what to do with that.
你什么都不用做
No, you don't have to do anything with it.
对你来说 沃斯不是非得意味着什么
I mean, Voss doesn't have to mean anything to you.
他并没有承担过做父亲的责任
It's not like he ever offered himself as a father.
再说 你又不是真的需要他对你的
Besides, you don't really need his kind
那种保护
of looking out for you, anyway.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
他不会再出现了吧
So, is he going away?
是的
Yeah, he is.
而且为了做你的守护天使
And by playing guardian angel to you,
他可能还救了整个社区
he may have just saved that whole neighborhood.
没错 从他手里
Yeah, from him.
正是如此
Exactly.
沃瑞克会很高兴的
Warrick would be happy.
我想也是
Yeah, I think so.
知道吗 有时我还能听到他对我说话
You know, I still hear him talking to me sometimes,
就是出岔子的时候
you know, when things are going wrong and...
我知道听起来很傻
I know it sounds crazy.
不 不傻 我不这么想
No, it doesn't sound crazy; not to me.
沃瑞克每天都和我同行
Warrick... walks beside me every day.
他是我力量的源泉
He's the source of a lot of my strength.
他是个好朋友 伙计
He's a good friend to have, man.
永远不要让他离开
Don't ever let him go.
教堂正处理牧师的不当交易
The church is cleaning out the reverend's bad deals.
房♥子还是你的
The house is going to stay yours.
我...很感谢
I... I really appreciate that,
萨拉 至于你说的找回自己
and, Sara, about what you said about finding my way back,
我参加了互助会 心理咨♥询♥
I'm in-- meetings, counseling,
能做的都做了
whatever it takes.
我和儿童保护服务处谈过了
Um, I spoke with CPS.
伊莱要在寄养家庭
Um, Eli is going to stay with a foster family
住一阵
for a couple of days,
不过他们之后会和你谈后续的事情
but then they're gonna talk to you about what comes next.
你知道吗 你
You know, you, uh...
你可以打电♥话♥告诉我这些的 萨拉
you could have called me with this, Sara.
我给过你号♥码了 我保证
I gave you my number and I-I promise...
以后我会接的
I'll answer now.
好的
Okay.
不过我想请你再待一会儿
But, um, I wanted you to have a minute.
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表