这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
格雷格
Greg...
你对拉斯维加斯的历史了如指掌
your... passion for Vegas history is awesome.
这也让你成为了非常优秀的现场调查员
It makes you a better CSI, right?
虽然轮不到我来
And... I'm... the last person
干涉你的私人关系
who should be giving relationship advice, but...
我想说的是...
I mean, look at you, you're...
你既英俊又聪明 而且为人风趣
you're a hot guy; you're smart, you're funny,
绝世好男人一个
you're... A total catch.
也许你不该
What I'm saying is... with Alison,
沉浸在与艾莉森的感情中
with your obsession with the past, maybe...
而不可自拔
...you should stop looking back, you know? Try...
是时候往前看了
moving forward.
你说的没错
You're right.
你确实不擅长
You are the last person
给别人的感情提建议
who should be giving relationship advice.
我只想说 我父母离婚以后
All I'm saying is, with my parents' divorce,
我一直想不通 觉得我父亲就是那个
I couldn't get past it; I-I thought of my father
无情无义的人
as this one guy,
但是
and...
后来我终于意识到 他本质上完全是一个好人
I came to realize he was a completely different person.
-也许... -等等
- You know, maybe... - Wait.
就像你刚刚说的
What you just said.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
现在要看这场演出恐怕太迟了吧
I think you're gonna be a little late for that show.
采集雷多·赖特的指纹还来得及
Yeah, well, not for Ledo Wright's thumbprint.
别开玩笑了
You're kidding me.
46年前的指纹
A 46-year-old print?
查得到的话你都能上法医学期刊了
You're gonna make the Journal of Forensic Science.
比这个还厉害哦 老兄
I'm gonna make more than that, bubby.
你看这张雷多·赖特的照片
Look at that photo of Ledo Wright.
-看到手上的戒指了吗 -是的
- See the ring on his finger? - Yeah.
雷多总是戴着爱尔兰克达拉戒指
Ledo always wore an Irish Claddagh ring.
我放大了汤米·格拉茨迪在
Now, I blew up this photo of Tommy Grazetti
琳达·奥弗顿门前被拍到的照片
in front of Linda Overton's house.
看他手上戴着什么
What's on his hand?
一枚爱尔兰克达拉戒指
An Irish Claddagh ring.
格拉茨迪怎么会戴爱尔兰戒指呢
What is Grazetti doing with an Irish ring?
他是纯正的意大利人
He's Italian as pasta.
因为他们其实是同一个人
Because it's the same guy.
这个思路也有道理
So maybe it's the other way around--
雷多·赖特杀害了格拉茨迪
maybe Ledo Wright killed Grazetti.
然后伪装成了他
And assumed his identity.
真是令人难以置信
It's a good story.
接下来我就要进行证明了
One I am going to prove.
格拉茨迪被带来后
Now, Nick already got
尼克采集了他的指纹
Grazetti's print when he brought him in,
从海报上我们提取到了雷多·赖特的指纹
and now we have Ledo Wright's print from the poster.
相似匹配
干得好 格雷格
Hey, that's great work, Greg.
46年来 雷多一直隐藏着自己
For 46 years, Ledo's been hiding.
被艾莉森发现之后 只好杀人灭口
Alison found him, and that got her killed.
这家伙假冒的鼠帮表演秀
The guy putting on the fake Rat Pack show is
上演了一场惊天大秘闻
the biggest fake of 'em all.
如果我有幸亲眼目睹 那一定就是雷多·赖特的指法了
That's a Ledo Wright flourish if I ever heard one.
长相和体型都极为相似
Same build, same looks,
稍加修整即可
a few nips and tucks.
但你无法改变你的指纹
But you couldn't change your fingerprints.
一切都说的通了
It all made sense.
传说中的
The legend.
"钢琴家死于黑帮之手"
"Gangster kills piano player."
直到艾莉森
But Alison...
发现了真♥相♥
discovered the truth.
我没有杀害艾莉森
I didn't kill Allison.
我没杀过任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
我只希望这该死的事情从来没有发生过
Not wanting to kill is how this whole damn thing got started.
1966年对于...
1966 was a...
一个后起之秀的钢琴家来说的确不错
a very good year for an up-and-coming piano player,
可是如果你不幸被抽中去参军 那就...[1966越南战争]
but a very bad year if you drew the wrong number in the draft.
我以为我只能离开逃去加拿大发展了
I thought my only choice was to go to Canada.
结果...
And then...
命运和我们开了个玩笑
fate stepped in.
那是和往常一样美好的夜晚
It was just another night in paradise,
我们沉浸在灯红酒绿当中
hanging out with the boys.
汤米和我虽然有分歧
Yeah, Tommy and I, we had our differences,
但早已和好
but we made up.
我们常跟汤米说
We always told Tommy, "Swallow first,
"先吃完再吹牛"
then flap your gums."
但一切来得太突然
It all happened so fast.
我们试图救他 但无力回天
We tried to revive Tommy, but it was no use.
他就这样死了
He was gone.
原本两天后
And I was supposed
我就要开始入伍训练了
to report for basic training in two days.
而他们想出了这个疯狂的主意
And the boys, they come up with this crazy idea.
我越想越觉得
And the more I thought about it,
这事可行
the less crazy it got.
汤米和我身高一样 体型相仿
Tommy was the same height, same build.
我染了头发
I dyed my hair,
略做了点整容手术
made a few adjustments.
再次闪亮登场
Showtime.
你为什么要回来呢
Why'd you come back to town?
拉斯维加斯
Vegas.
至少在我的记忆中 她依然迷人
At least the Vegas I remember.
与朋友相聚
Frank and the boys,
听歌♥声悠扬 看舞姿摇曳
the songs... the attitude.
令人无法自拔
Man, it was magic.
现在我每夜都能回到这里
And now... I get to bring that back to life
重温这般美好
every night... right here.
雷多·赖特的口供已经得到证实
Ledo Wright's story checked out.
他带我找到了一具死于1966年的无名尸体
He put me onto a 1966 John Doe.
死因是窒息
COD is asphyxiation due to...
因为卡到了鸡骨头 你相信这家伙吗
chicken bone. And you believe this guy?
我相信雷多·赖特不是凶手
Well, I believe Ledo Wright isn't a killer.
该死 有人把那姑娘
Well, hell, somebody cut up
割的稀巴烂 放进钢琴里
that girl and put her in the piano.
伙计们 我对唱片做了点小研究
Hey, guys, I've been doing some research on our album,
"辛纳特拉金沙酒店专辑"
Sinatra at the Sands.
结果它是很罕见的压制产品
Turns out it is a very rare pressing.
继续说
Go on.
每张黑胶唱片的盘尾纹上
Every vinyl record is imprinted
都刻着加盖的识别号♥
with a stamped I.D. on the lead-out groove.
而那个识别号♥能用来
And that I.D. can be used to trace it
追踪制♥造♥商或者标签
to the manufacturer or the label.
还记得我们在艾莉森记事簿上
You remember the number sequence that we found
找到的序列号♥吗
in Alison's appointment book?
是一样的数字
It's the same number.
这里写着他们只压制了一千张
It says here they only pressed a thousand copies.
城里只有一家在售
And only one store in town sells it.
你好 月球狗
What's up, Moondog?
来买♥♥电吉他吗 真好
Came back for the Strat? Sweet.
实际上 我在找一张唱片
Actually, I'm looking for a record.
"辛纳特拉金沙酒店专辑"的稀有压制品
A very rare pressing of Sinatra at the Sands.
我知道
I know.
你卖♥♥了很多唱片
You move a lot of records.
你说的没错 老兄
You got that right, dude.
我几天前 刚好卖♥♥了一张
But I did move that, couple days ago.
我记在这里了
I got it right here.
是的
Yep.
"杰夫·朗米特"
"Jeff Lummet."
杰夫·朗米特
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表