和厨房♥里的血迹类似
Connects to the blood evidence in the kitchen.
是小女孩母亲的血迹
Blood from the little girl's mom.
但这里的血迹却有方向
But this blood is directional.
格蕾丝被袭击后
After Grace was struck,
她跑向走廊
she headed down this hallway.
这不合理
Doesn't make sense.
那边没有出口
No way to escape down there.
没错 格蕾丝知道的
Exactly. Grace knew that.
她知道唯一的逃生机会
She knew her only chance to get away
是从后面的厨房♥出去
was to go out back through the kitchen.
那走廊这边有什么能吸引她过来呢
Okay, what drew her attention down the hallway?
右边第一个房♥间是莫莉的
First door on the right is Molly's room.
但格蕾丝没有跑过去
But Grace never ran down there.
是的 她停下了
No. She stopped.
我觉得是为了暗示女儿
I think, to give a signal to her daughter
留在房♥间里
to stay inside her room.
小女孩说她一直在睡觉
Little girl said she was asleep the whole time.
我觉得她没有把知道的都说出来
I think she saw more than she's saying.
玛利亚
Maria...
让我跟她单独待会儿 好吗
let me have a minute, will you?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好吗 莫莉
How you doing, Molly?
我记得你
I remember you.
我的名字是D.B.
Well, my name is D.B.
其实嘛 也不算是名字
Well, that's... not really my name.
只是大家都那样叫我
That's what people call me.
你想知道我的真名吗
Do you want to know what my real name is?
想知道吗
Do you?
但你得保证听了不会笑哦
You gotta promise not to laugh, though.
保证吗
Promise?
我的名字叫迪本科恩
My name is "Diebenkorn".
我就知道你要笑的
I knew you were gonna laugh.
是个好笑的名字
It's a funny name.
对 是个好笑的名字
Yeah, it is a funny name.
你一直在问你妈妈的情况吧
I know you've been asking about your mommy.
我们正在寻找她
And we're looking for her.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯 不客气
Yeah. You're welcome.
昨晚...
Last night...
半夜时 你醒来过吗
in the middle of the night, did-did you wake up?
看见你妈妈了吗
Did you see your mommy?
看见是谁伤害了你妈妈吗
Did you see the-the people who hurt your mommy?
给我念故事好吗
Can you read to me?
好
Sure.
《如梦》
Dream Away.
是你最喜欢的书吗
Is this your favorite book?
是妈妈最喜欢的
It's Mommy's favorite.
抱歉我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me, one second, here.
是巡警发现了格蕾丝·古德温的车吧
So patrol found Grace Goodwin's car.
事实上 这车不是格蕾丝的
Actually... they didn't.
年份款式都一样 但车牌没法辨认了
Same year, same model, but the license plate was unreadable,
我就又查了车辆识别码
so I double-checked the VIN.
车主是伯特·马克尔
Car's registered to a Burt Markell.
那我们遇上了一桩新案子
So we've got a new case.
是的
Yeah.
打开后备箱吧
Let's pop the trunk.
我猜这人就是伯特·马克尔
That's, uh... Burt Markell, I presume.
头部有个洞 枪击所致吧
There's a hole in his head-- gunshot, maybe?
汽油罐 被作为烧车的燃料
Gas can-- that would've helped fuel the fire.
所以凶手将头部中枪的死者
So the guy gets shot in the head,
扔进后备箱
dumped in the trunk,
然后烧车毁灭证据
and then the car was lit up to destroy evidence.
但愿凶手留下了蛛丝马迹吧
Let's just hope they didn't get all of it.
你好
Hello.
我是吉姆·布拉斯警探 拉斯维加斯警局的
I'm Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police.
有格蕾丝的消息吗
Is there any news on Grace?
我们还没找到您的女儿
We haven't found your daughter yet,
但我相信我们会找到她的
but I'm confident we will.
在犯罪现场跟您儿子一起遇害的
We've identified the deceased young men
另外两名死者的身份已经被确认了
who were found at the scene with your son Steven
J.D.凯西和杜克·吉文斯
as J.D. Kesey and Duke Givens.
您认识他们么
Did you know them?
不 不认识
No, I did-I didn't.
-妈 你认识吗 -不
- Mom? Did you? - No.
我们还在现场发现了吸毒用具
We also found drug paraphernalia at the scene.
史蒂文吸毒吗
Was Steven a drug user?
不 他不吸毒 你们搞错了
No, he was not a drug user. You're wrong about that.
不 布鲁斯 他没说错
No, Bruce... he's right.
史蒂文确实有毒瘾
Steven did have a problem with drugs.
妈
Mom...
你从来没跟我说过
you never told me.
他最近情况有所好转
Well, he was doing better lately.
他是我儿子
He was my son.
我本该知情的
I should've known about this.
-史蒂文求我别告诉你的 -什么
- Steven asked me not to tell you. - What?!
我这几年都不在他身边
I haven't been around for the past few years.
-是吗 -我遇到了一些事情
- Really? - I had some... issues.
-但现在... -布鲁斯 亲爱的
- And now... - Bruce, honey.
-我不能 -没事的
- I can't... - It's okay.
没事 宝贝 没事的
It's okay, baby. It's okay.
我什么时候能再见到我孙女莫莉
When can I see my granddaughter Molly again?
快了
Very soon.
我们就快结束对她的询问了
We're just finishing processing her.
从伯特·马克尔的公♥寓♥带回了样本
Picked up exemplars from Burt Markell's apartment.
亨利确认了他就是死者
Henry confirmed he's our DB.
在他头部发现子弹了吗
So, did you find a bullet in his head?
没 只有个洞 而且不是枪击所致
No, just a hole, and it's not from a gunshot.
是钝器伤痕
It's blunt force trauma.
是什么武器造成的
Any idea what the weapon was?
烧伤太严重了 难以辨认
It's hard to tell with all the fire damage,
但是伤口外层的组织
but the tissue on the outside of the wound was charred
以及伤口里层的组织都被烧焦了
along with the tissue in the wound
头颅也烧焦了
as well as the skull.
这么说死者头部受了重击
So he was struck in the head,
被扔进后备箱烧了吗
thrown in the trunk of his car and then lit up?
真希望是这样
I wish that were true.
-什么意思 -你看他的气管
- What do you mean? - Take a look at the trachea.
口咽和支气管树的组织
The tissues of the oropharynx and tracheobronchial tree
都被烧焦了
were seared by fire.
你是说他吸入了火焰
So you're saying he inhaled fire.
不只是吸入 他吞下了火焰
Not just inhaled. He swallowed it.
我在食道和胃壁内侧
I found burn marks along the esophagus
发现了烧伤痕迹
and inside the stomach wall.
所以车燃起时 他还是活着的
So he was alive in the trunk when the car was torched.
头部伤并没置他于死地
The blow to the head didn't kill him,
只是让他无法行动
it just incapacitated him.
也许凶手以为他已经死了
Maybe the killer thought he was already dead.
或者那混♥蛋♥压根不在乎
Or the sick bastard didn't care.
还真兢兢业业啊
Man on a mission.
你这是逼日班同事丢饭碗呢
You're gonna put day shift out of a job.
罗素在小女孩那问到线索了吗
Did Russell get anything from the little girl?
他说她还是怕得说不出来
He said that she's still too freaked out to talk.
我想这要慢慢来才行吧
I think it's going to take some time.
母亲还活着
The mother's still alive.
我不知道我们还有多少时间
I don't know how much time we have.
你还是觉得这案子
You're still thinking that our crime
跟之前入室抢劫案手法一样
fits the pattern of home invasion robberies.
在之前的入室抢劫案中
In the previous home invasions,
嫌疑人留有指纹
the suspects left behind prints,
我用他们的指纹
so I compared them against the prints
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表