I mean, holy crap,
要是我们真的握有幽灵现身的
if we have definitive proof of the spirit world
确凿证据 这可不是开玩笑啊
crossing over like this -- I mean, are you kidding me?
欧文 别说了
Owen, just stop!
道格都死了
Doug's dead.
你不会真以为你的朋友是
You don't really think your friend was killed
被鬼杀害的吧
by a ghost, do you?
你还没进去过 对吧
You haven't been inside, have you?
我去过很多闹鬼的地方
I've been in a lot of haunted places,
从未有过这种感觉
and I've never felt anything as strong as what I felt in there.
所以我会戴这个
It's why I wear this.
它一直保护着我
It's always protected me.
我需要问你一个问题
I'm gonna ask you one question.
然后你只有一次回答的机会
Then I'm gonna give you one chance to answer it.
你朋友摄像机里的存储卡哪儿去了
Where's the memory card that was in your friend's camera?
你在说什么 我不明白
I don't know what you mean.
他当时用摄像机在摄像 是吧
He was filming, right, with the camera?
那里面的存储卡跑哪儿去了
So where's the memory card that was in it?
-我... -行 那我得没收
- I... - Okay. I'm gonna have
你所有的摄影设备
to confiscate all of your shooting equipment.
不 等一下 好好好
No, wait. Okay, okay, uh,
是我拿的 可是我需要它
I-I took it, okay, but I-I need it.
你想啊 万一道格真的拍到了凶手的模样呢
I mean, what if Doug actually filmed his killer?
是啊 万一拍到了呢
Yeah. What if?
我是维加斯警局的吉姆·布拉斯队长
I'm Captain Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police.
你是这里的管♥理♥员♥吗
You the property manager?
我叫托马斯·波佩
Thomas Pope.
我们公♥司♥在开♥发♥这片地
My firm is developing the property.
你已经知道事情经过了
So you've been told what happened?
只听说有人被杀了
Just that somebody was killed.
捉鬼大队中的一员
One of the ghost hunters.
你早知道他们来这儿了
Oh, so you knew they were here?
是啊 他们得到了许可
Yeah, yeah, yeah, they had permission.
我上司准许的 我处理的文书工作
My boss approved it. I handled the paperwork.
他们签了好多份责任豁免同意书
They signed about a million liability releases.
谢天谢地他们签了
Thank God, right?
没错
I guess.
我 我没别的意思 我...
Look, I...I didn't mean it to sound like that. I...
请问到底发生了什么事
Can I ask what happened exactly?
我们还不清楚
We don't know yet.
知道吗 我还告诫过我上司
You know, I warned my boss,
肯定有不好的事要发生
something bad was gonna happen.
我就知道
I knew it.
什么意思 你知道什么
What do you mean, you knew it?
我在这里面待过一段时间
I spent some time inside here.
有一种很强烈的感觉
There's a feeling.
一种感觉
A feeling?
所以你们需要多长时间都没问题
So you people take all the time you need.
你们调查一结束
The minute you're done,
我马上就把这地方给拆了 整个建筑
I'm knocking the whole place down -- building
以及里面所有的幽灵
and all the ghosts inside.
嗨 医生
Hey, Doc.
今天人手不够吗
A little shorthanded, are you, today?
在完成这些吓人的事情前
Normally, you don't call me in
你通常是不会叫我来的
until you're done with all the scary stuff.
通常是的 但这次我想让你看看大卫
Normally, but I wanted you to see something
从屠宰场带回来的尸体
on the victim David brought in from the slaughterhouse.
听说这次和以前的一个案子很相似
Heard the murder was reminiscent of a previous crime.
所以我才叫你来
Well, that's why you're here.
不仅仅是相似
The killing wasn't just reminiscent.
这起谋杀和原来的案子一模一样
It was an exact duplication of the original crimes.
这么说凶手很用功嘛
So, killer did his homework, right?
不太可能
I don't see how.
上次的受害者都是青少年
The original victims were all juveniles.
他们的验尸报告都是保密的
Their autopsy reports were very closely guarded.
从没公开过
They were never made public.
作案手法很独特
And the M.O. -- unique enough that,
不可能是巧合吗
couldn't just be by chance?
应该不是
I would say not.
凶手留下的切口
The incision the killer made --
不像屠夫或猎人
it isn't a straight cut like a butcher
处理动物时 顺向纵切留下的伤痕
or a hunter would make when dressing an animal.
伤痕向左倾斜 再向右倾斜
It waivers to the left, to the right,
然后回到左边
and then back again.
感觉就好像他想刻上"S"
It's almost as if he was carving an "S".
代表锡姆斯
"S" for Simms.
好像每个城镇都有一个这样的地方
Seems like every town has a place like this
所有的青少年都知道
that all the teenagers know about.
而他们的父母不知道
Yeah, their parents don't.
显然 进出这里很容易
Obviously, it's not impossible to get in here.
也许昨晚来这里的
Which means our ghost hunters
不只是几位召唤鬼魂的大♥师♥
may not have been alone last night.
摩根 到这儿来瞧瞧
Morgan. Come look at this.
是个祭台
It's a shrine.
纪念在这里遇害的七个男孩
The seven boys who were murdered here.
有些东西看起来像是在这里放了很久了
Some of this stuff looks like it's been here forever.
是啊 还有一些东西看起来
Yeah, and some of this stuff looks like it's...
挺新的
pretty new.
有人经常来这里给孩子们
Someone's been coming here and making
供奉祭品
offerings to these kids.
或是给他们的灵魂
Or to their ghosts.
怎么了
What?
听到了什么吗
D'you hear something?
没有
No.
不 没事
No, it's nothing.
瞧
Hey.
你有留意过
D'you notice...
昨晚捉鬼人之一的那个女人
if our female ghost hunter from earlier
有没有丢了耳环
was missing an earring?
没有
No.
不是她的
That's not hers.
那这是谁的
Makes me wonder whose, then.
假如你是受害者
So, let's say you're the victim.
四处漆黑一片
It's dark.
你背对着我 正在摄像
Back is turned. You're filming.
我用力甩出钩子 插入你的后背
I swing this hook hard enough to bury it in your back.
足够让我无法反击
Well, that would be more than enough to incapacitate me
接着你就能把我拉起来
so you can hoist me up into the air.
再来就是用刀划上一道
Then it's just a single slash with the blade.
没错 这样看来就一个凶手完成这些
Yeah. So there's no reason it couldn't have been
也不是没有可能
one person working alone.
好 我们来喷上鲁米诺[发光氨]
All right, let's Luminol everything,
一滴血迹也不能落下
make sure we didn't miss any blood.
找你的
It's for you.
要接吗 是旧金山警局
Do you want it? SFPD.
我待会再打给他们
I'll call them back.
-我把灯关了 -好
- I'm gonna hit the lights. - Okay.
-天 -我的天
- Whoa. - Oh, my God.
到处都是血
There's blood everywhere.
一定有动物的血
Must be animal blood.
这可是屠宰室
This is the kill room.
这地板一定孔隙很多
Floor must be porous enough
到现在还残留着这么多血迹
that blood is still present.
我去走廊上再喷些
I'm going to go do the hallway.
-芬恩 -什么事
- Finn? - Yeah.
过来看看这个
Come here and look at this.
大家进进出出
Wow. Everybody's going in and out,
连带着沾上了动物的血迹
tracking the old animal blood
自己都不知道
without even knowing it.
这是大卫推床时留下的轮子印
There's the wheel marks from David's gurney.
你看那儿
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表