like food, can go bad?
为了延长保质期
And to preserve its shelf life,
化妆品公♥司♥以前会用甲醛来防腐
cosmetic companies used to use formaldehyde.
我的口红里有甲醛吗
There's formaldehyde in my lipstick?
甲醛是一种致癌物质
Formaldehyde is a carcinogen,
所以现今的化妆品中通常使用六亚甲基四胺
so cosmetic companies these days use methenamine,
作为另一种防腐剂
which is a different type of preservative.
好吧 这口红到底跟案子有什么关系
Okay, so what about the lipstick in our case?
本案中的这种口红
Well, the lipstick in our case contains
里面还有大量甲醛
straight formaldehyde, and was manufactured
其生产公♥司♥1972年就倒闭了
by a company that went out of business in 1972.
你确定质谱仪能正常工作了吗
Are you sure the GCMS is working properly?
-我修好了 -随你怎么说
- I fixed it myself. - Oh, whatever you say.
现在谁还会用40年前的口红
But who wears 40-year-old lipstick?
兰德尔夫人
Mrs. Randall...
叫我玛乔丽就好
Oh, call me Marjorie.
玛乔丽 你说你和巴里·斯隆
Marjorie, you told me that you and Barry Sloan
-是好朋友 -没错
- were good friends. - That's right.
关系好到他的衬衫上会粘着你的口红吗
Good enough to have left lipstick on his shirt?
我们的调查员正在搜查您的屋子
CSI's are searching your house right now,
然后将您的口红和巴里先生
and when they compare your lipstick
衣服上的痕迹作对比
to the smudge on Barry's shirt,
我敢说肯定匹配得上
I'm... betting it's gonna match.
涂口红的女性多着呢
Lots of women wear lipstick.
那个样品比所有和巴里先生
This sample was much older
睡过的女性都老得多
than all of the women that Barry was sleeping with.
你和他有什么亲密关系吗
Were the two of you intimately involved?
十年前 我的丈夫为了一个年轻女人
My husband left me ten years ago,
弃我而去
for a younger woman.
我以为我再也不会爱上别人了
I never thought I'd fall in love again.
直到我遇见巴里
Till I met Barry.
这么多年 我从未告诉他我的感受
For years, I never told him how I felt.
他总是温香软玉在怀
He always had some beautiful woman on his arm.
那天早上
But the other morning,
我听见他们的吵架声
I heard him arguing with one of them.
我从没说过你是我的唯一
Look, I never said we were exclusive.
可你给了我这样的感觉
You made me think we were.
得了吧 咱们不就找找乐子嘛
Come on, okay? We've been having fun.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You really are a scumbag, you know that?
去死吧
Go to hell.
她对他好刻薄
She was so mean to him.
你终于等到表白的机会了
So you saw an opportunity to make your move.
我只希望他知道
Well, I wanted him to know that he was...
他很受欢迎
appreciated.
有人一直爱着他
That he was loved.
玛乔丽
Marjorie.
有什么事吗
Everything all right?
我听到你和女人的吵架声
I heard you arguing with that woman.
抱歉 我不是故意吵醒你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
没有 没有
Oh, no, no, you didn't.
我只是过来看看你有没有事
I just wanted to make sure that you're okay.
你对我这么好
You are so sweet.
我受之有愧
I don't deserve you.
该死的你这是干什么
What the hell are you doing!
我以为...
I thought that...
开什么玩笑
You're kidding, right? Hey, come on,
你都能做我妈了
you're old enough to be my mother.
他羞辱了我
He humiliated me.
就像我丈夫那样
Just like my husband.
你丈夫离开你这么多年来
And you've been carrying that anger and that pain
你一直心怀怒火和伤痛
for all those years since your husband left.
所以巴里拒绝你的时候
So when Barry rejected you...
你崩溃了
you snapped.
玛乔丽 我们知道那把枪是巴里的
Marjorie, we know that the gun was Barry's.
你怎么拿到的
How did you get it?
他给我的
He gave it to me.
附近发生了几起入室劫案
There'd been some break-ins in the neighborhood,
他为我安全着想
and he wanted me to be safe.
我只想有人爱我
I just wanted to be loved.
这有错吗
Is that so bad?
这边都是黑诊所
The clinics down here fly under the radar.
能叫诊所吗 没有执业医师
If you can call them that-- no licensed doctors,
没有护士 不问来历
no nurses, no questions asked.
你爱称呼它们什么都成
Well, whatever you want to call it,
我们只剩下最后两家了
we're down to our last two.
会不会那只狗鼻子不灵了
Only could be the dog's lost his mojo.
它能行的
Well, he can do this.
好样的
That's it.
去找吧[法语]
Trouvez.
去吧
Go on.
它有发现了
He's got something.
太好了 它想吃玉米煎饼了
Great, he wants a burrito.
不是 再等一会儿
No, no. Hang on a second.
就是他
That's him!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
躲开 躲开
Move! Move!
发生枪击 警员正在追赶 请求支援
Shots fired! Officer in pursuit! Send backup!
把它拉开 我什么都没干
Get him off me! I didn't do nothin'!
我不会啊 我在狗这方面还是新手
I don't know, I'm kind of new at this whole dog thing.
我想想 放开他
Let me see, uh, hmm-- release him.
-拉开它 -不对 不行 放下他
- Get him off me! - No, no-- drop him?
不行 是...
No, uh, it's...
松口离开[法语]
Laisser tomber.
那只狗觉得是你杀了它的搭档
You see, the dog over there thinks that you killed his partner,
尼尔森警官
Officer Nelson.
知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我同意它的看法
I think he's right.
你因谋杀被捕了
You're under arrest for murder.
把这混♥蛋♥送去医院
Take this scumbag to the hospital,
然后把他登记在案
then book him.
好样的 狗狗
Good job, Fido.
小山姆
Hey, Sammy.
好样的
Oui. Tres bien.
好小子
Good boy.
真棒
Good...
伙计们 帮个忙
I need a little help here, boys!
行了 签个字 签名
Okay, sign it. Sign it.
他招供了吗
Did you get a confession?
威尼就是个混账东西
Vinnie was a regular songbird.
他想让卡莉把孩子拿掉
He wanted Carly to get rid of the baby,
所以她向尼尔森求救
so she went to Nelson for help.
威尼跟踪了她
Well, Vinnie followed her.
他看见了他们
He sees them.
他当时吸了点冰♥毒♥
He's loaded on meth amphetamine,
神志不清
he's tweaking out of his mind,
他当着她的面杀了尼尔森
he kills Nelson right in front of her.
可怜的卡莉
Poor Carly.
太害怕了 不敢告诉我们
Too scared to talk to us.
威尼不想冒风险 所以杀了她
Vinnie couldn't take the chance, so he kills her.
还有她的孩子
And her baby.
不知道 我还在等
I don't know; I'm still waiting.
它已经进去几个小时了
He's been in there for a couple hours.
没有 没有 我没事
Nah, nah, I'm okay.
听着 我得挂了
Hey, listen, I got to go.
回头给你电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you back, okay?
好吧
All right.
怎么样
So?
它怎样了
How's he doing?
山姆的手术结束了
Sam made it through surgery.
然后呢
And?
兽医说它会没事的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表