这是历史上第一批篮球之一 1♥8♥9♥4年造
This is one of the first basketballs ever made-- 1♥8♥9♥4.
上面有詹姆斯·奈斯密斯的签名[发明篮球规则的教练]
Signed by James Naismith.
-我把它送给你 -你真可悲
- I want you to have it. - You're pathetic, you know that?
你算哪根葱啊
Who the hell do you think you are?
我是你老板
You work for me.
我才是这所大学的门面
I'm the face of this university.
我才是金字招牌 不是你
This brand. Not you.
你不过是打着
You're just some...
常青藤名校的旗号♥到处揽钱的皮条客而已
Ivy League pimp with his hand out, looking for cash.
你给我滚出去
Now, you get the hell out here.
奥克斯伏德给西城大学捐了几百万
Oxford gave millions to WLVU.
荣誉永远属于伯恩斯教练
Coach Burns got the glory,
而我在幕后累死累活
but I did all the hard work.
拍权贵马屁
Sucking up to donors,
哄他们开心
and always having to make them happy.
只要一不高兴 他们就撤掉资金
And when they're not, they pull their cash.
而错又都怪到我头上
Then it's my fault.
我左右为难
My ass on the line.
可伯恩斯根本不在乎
But Burns couldn't care less.
我走的时候 看到琳达开车过来
And as I was leaving, I saw Linda driving up.
我知道她和奥克斯伏德有一腿
And I knew she was having an affair with Oxford.
而且她有一把枪 我得找个人顶罪
I knew she had a gun, and I needed a way out.
你应该也看不惯杰克
And you probably hated Jack,
所以杀了他 然后嫁祸给教练老婆
so killing him and setting up the wife,
真是一箭双雕
that's a two-fer, right?
你潜进伯恩斯教练的家
So you snuck into Coach Burns' house,
偷了他的枪 杀死了西城大学历史上
you stole his gun and then you shot the biggest booster
最大的投资商
in WLVU's history.
你这样的受过高等教育的人
That's irony.
竟然犯下这等重罪
At least I think that's the way
实在是讽刺
these academic guys put it.
二十年来 我为这个学校付出了一切
For 20 years, I've given that school everything.
奉献了我的一生
Given it... my life.
可犯下这两起杀人案
And now with a double-homicide,
你的余生将在州监狱里度过了
that very same life will belong to the state penitentiary.
那个女孩爱查理吗
So, did the girl love Charlie?
我想查理认为是这样的
I think Charlie believed that, yeah.
我们得告诉他
We're going to have to tell him.
我知道
I know. I know.
你为什么没有跟我说呢
Why didn't you tell me?
我没告诉你的事 不止这个啊
There are things that I don't talk to you about.
工作上的事
The things that I don't...
我不带回家
I don't bring home, but that was...
我们说好的 不是吗
that was our deal, right?
查理是我们的儿子
Charlie is our son.
他有麻烦 你必须要告诉我
You owe it to me to tell me if he's in trouble.
你说的没错
You're right.
无论何事你都得告诉我
You need to tell me, anyway.
你确定吗
You sure you want that?
我每天面对的都不是什么好事
Given the nature of what I see every day?
你需要找个人诉说
You need to talk to me about it.
你觉得沉默是为了保护我们
You think you're protecting me,
但是其实你只是在封闭自己
but you're just trying to protect yourself.
因此我们才会有隔阂
And that's when we get into trouble.
答应我 不要再保密了
Promise me, no more secrets.
我懂你的 D.B.
I know who I married, D.B.
我也懂你
I know who I married, too.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表