但我没有杀人
But I didn't do it!
那么你只是
So, what, you just
许下了这个愿望 然后 等着
wished it out there in the universe, and behold,
结果这两人就死了
two people end up dead?
没错
Yes.
这事以前也发生过
It's happened to me before.
-这话什么意思 -本·德雷顿
- And what do you mean by that? - Ben Drayton.
同一个街区的家伙 比我大一岁
Guy down my street, year older than me.
以前总是打我 抢我的东西
Used to knock me around, take my stuff.
大概是一年前的某天
One day, around a year ago, maybe,
我穿了双新球鞋
I had these new sneakers.
放学后 本·德雷顿堵住我
After school, Ben Drayton jumped me,
生生把鞋从我脚上抢走
and ripped them off my feet.
我是穿着袜子走回家的
I walked home in my socks.
第二天早上 我打开门
The next morning, I opened my front door
看到我那双鞋就在那里
and my sneakers were right there.
我认识的人都没再见过本·德雷顿
Nobody I know has ever seen Ben Drayton again.
沃瑞克总说他会照顾我
Warrick always said he'd look out for me.
即使现在他不在了
And even though he's gone,
我仍旧觉得他在照看着我和他的家人
I still think he's somehow watching over me and his family.
这鞋放在詹姆斯房♥间的架子上
They were up on a shelf in James's room,
就像奖杯一样摆在那里
sitting there like trophies.
我想要是你的神秘守护天使把鞋还回来
Well, I guess if your mystical guardian angel returns them,
你就不会再穿着它们到处跑了 对吧
you're not just gonna wear them around, right?
看看这个
Check this out.
"坏蛋本"的家人一年前报称他失踪
"Bully Ben" was reported missing by his family a year ago.
这跟詹姆斯的说法一致
That's consistent with James's story.
他在一家汉堡店上晚班 之后就没回家
He's working a night shift at a burger joint, never came home.
18岁 有很多不当行为
18 years old, behavior issues,
警♥察♥认为他只是离开了而已
cops just figured it was a runaway.
我不觉得事情这么简单
Well, I don't think it was that simple.
看看这里
Look at this.
-喷射的血迹 -高速溅射
- Blood spatter. - High-velocity.
不会是流鼻血或打架造成的
Not talking a nosebleed or a fistfight.
是枪击
Gunshot.
那这样 失踪人口数据库里
Okay, there is a DNA sample
有本·德雷顿的DNA
of Ben Drayton's in the missing persons database.
我们来做个对比
Let's get a comparison.
对比完成: 匹配
本·德雷顿
这是本·德雷顿最后一次在汉堡店
Surveillance footage from Ben Drayton's final shift
打工的监控录像
at the burger joint.
他最后一个离开 正在关店
He's the last guy there, so he's closing up.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
他还穿着从詹姆斯脚上抢来的鞋
He's wearing the shoes he took from James.
有个人影过来吸引了他的注意
Now a shadowy someone catches his attention.
就这些
Is that it?
他就走了
Gone.
萨拉 他们跟我说
Sara, they're telling me that
我可能几个月都不能接伊莱回来
I might not get Eli back for months.
你得帮帮我
You need to help me.
告诉他们你认识我
Tell them you know me.
我很抱歉 蒂娜
Yeah, I'm sorry, Tina.
真的很抱歉 但我也无能为力
Really, I am, but there's nothing I can do.
所以你们就是这样办事儿的吗
Oh, so this is how this works?
现场调查员突然出现 如果我不让他们进屋
CSIs just show up, and if I don't let them into my house,
我的整个生活就被完全夺走吗
then my life just gets ripped away from me?!
四年前你就不让我们进入你的生活
You didn't let us in four years ago.
我们想要帮助你
We wanted to be there for you,
那么所有这些都不会...
and then none of this...
我要回去工作了
I have to go back to work now.
如果我当初接纳你们 我...
If I would've let you in, I...
我就活不成了
I wouldn't be alive.
沃瑞克死了以后
After Warrick died,
伊莱是唯一阻止我自我毁灭的人
Eli was the only thing that kept me from ending things.
我告诉自己他需要我
I told myself that he needed me.
是因为他 我才从床上爬起来
He was the reason to... to get up,
一天天地撑下去
to go through the motions, and...
如果我当初接受你们
if I would've let you all in...
伊莱就不会再需要我了
...Eli wouldn't have needed me,
我不能让这事发生
and I wasn't gonna let that happen.
伊莱永远都需要你
Eli's always going to need you.
他会回到你身边的
And he'll be back,
蒂娜
Tina.
但你必须先让自己回到正轨
But you need to find your way back first.
这双四处晃悠的鞋的旅程还在继续
The journey of the wandering gym shoes continues.
我们分♥析♥了鞋底的痕迹 也许弄清了
We analyzed trace on the soles-- think we've figured
它们最后去过的地方
where they may have taken their last steps.
油饱和土壤中的锈
Trace of rust
和汽车油漆碎片的痕迹
and auto paint chips in oil-saturated soil.
废车场 对不对
Auto junkyard, no?
为什么本·德雷顿会去那里
Why would Ben Drayton have gone there?
我可以想到很多
I can think of more reasons
别人带他去那里的原因
why someone would've taken him there.
废车场位置隐蔽
Junkyard's a secluded place.
正值深夜
Late at night.
在离本的汉堡店一英里外
Found a junkyard a mile away
发现了一个废车场
from Ben's burger joint.
我知道犯罪现场已有一年之久
I realize it's a year-old crime scene,
尚存证据的希望很渺茫 但是
so fat chance of evidence, but...
他也许还在那里
He may still be there.
这片地这么大
Lots of land.
还到处都是废墟
Crammed with wreckage.
何必要把尸体移去别处呢
Why take the body anywhere else?
好的 谢了
All right, thanks.
要知道即使尸体真在这里
You know, even if there is a body out here,
可能上面已经压了五十万磅重的钢材
half a million pounds of steel could be on top of it.
是啊
Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
一个十块钱买♥♥来的机会
It is a ten-dollar long shot.
我在监控录像上注意到
I noticed on the surveillance video
本·德雷顿的钥匙链上有个
that Ben Drayton had a "Find-my-key" fob
"找钥匙"锁环
on his keychain.
要是钥匙丢了 按一下这个钮
You know, lose your keys, click this button,
-钥匙链发出声音 钥匙就找到了 -对
- keychain beeps, find your keys. - Yeah, yeah.
那也值得一试
Well, it's worth a shot.
就是
Yep.
难呐
Well...
不能清理场地
short of clearing the yard
拿探地雷达进来
and bringing in ground-penetrating radar,
完全找不到填埋的痕迹
there's nothing to indicate a burial.
也没有看到被动过的土壤
There's no signs of a soil disturbance anywhere.
是啊 没有可疑放置的混凝土石板
Yeah, no slabs of suspiciously-poured concrete.
也没有被野狗翻出地面的骨头
No bones unearthed by helpful dogs.
怎么
What?
再按一遍
Hit that thing again.
不会吧
No.
没错 就是本·德雷顿
Yeah, that's Ben Drayton.
鞋被扒了
Died with his boots off.
好了 把他带走 伙计们
All right, let's get him out here, boys.
杰米 你抬着头
Jimmy, grab the head.
好 我数到三
Okay, on three.
一 二
One, two,
三
three.
子弹在里面
Bullet's in there.
行 我会告诉法医的
Okay. I'll tell Doc.
凶手可能从这里任何一辆废车里
Killer could've pulled this trunk liner
拿出这张垫布的
from any one of these wrecks.
在挖好洞之前
Bundled the body to contain the blood
用它来裹住尸体盖住血
before digging the grave.
他可不止裹了这些
That's not all he bundled.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表