is gonna be a match to you.
你杀了卡尔然后抛尸
You killed Carl, and you dumped the body.
你们错了
You're wrong.
是我扔了卡尔的尸体
Yeah, I got rid of Carl's body,
但是我没有杀他
but I didn't kill him.
-那是谁杀的 米兰达吗 -我不知道
- Then who did? Miranda? - I don't know who did it.
你得编得比这个好
You're gonna have to do a lot
才行啊 卢克
better than that, Luke.
说真的 得好好编
Seriously, a lot better.
我说的都是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
我发誓
I swear.
我正在和米兰达道别
I was with Miranda saying good night,
然后我们听到他过来
and that's when we heard him.
救命
Help me.
卡尔受了重伤
Carl was hurt. Real bad.
跟恐怖电影一样
It was like out of a horror movie.
他的手不见了 血流不止
His hand was gone, he was bleeding.
我们当时什么都做不了
There was nothing we could do,
他就死在我们面前
he died right there in front of us.
我告诉她
I told her
我来处理 然后我清理了现场
I'd take care of it, so I cleaned up.
切下卡尔的另一只手
I cut off Carl's other hand,
这样就没人能认出他了
so no one could identify him.
我把他的尸体扔在郊区
I dumped his body on the edge of town
然后清理了他的露营地
and cleared away his campsite.
这故事很精彩啊
Well, that's a pretty good story, I guess.
但我有一个更好的
But think I got a better one.
不是恐怖电影
It's not really a... a horror movie.
更像是个爱情悲剧
It's... more of a tragic romance.
我觉得你杀了卡尔·艾布拉姆斯
See, I think you killed Carl Abrams
是因为你心爱的女孩开始对他有好感
because the girl you loved started showering her attention
而不是你了
on him, not you.
你认为我为了米兰达杀了卡尔
You think I killed Carl over Miranda?
行了
Come on.
我们也懂三角恋
We know about the love triangle.
我们在米兰达的床上发现了卡尔和一名未知男性的DNA
We got Carl's DNA in Miranda's bed and an unknown male.
我们不仅能在衣服上找到对你不利的证据
We're not only gonna match the fatigues to you,
我们还会在床单上找到证据
we're gonna match the sheets.
床单上不是我的
I'm not the one on those sheets.
而且米兰达和卡尔
And there's no way...
也绝不可能在一起
Miranda was with Carl.
什么意思 米兰达不是那种女孩
What are you saying? Miranda's not that kind of girl?
不是 卡尔不是那样的男孩
No, Carl's not that kind of guy.
他有一个男朋友
The dude's got a boyfriend.
我们常常趁她爸爸不在
We all used to hang out together
到地堡里小聚
in the bunker when her dad was away.
我想我现在知道他们两个
Guess now I know what those boys were up to
到她的房♥间做什么了
when they ran off to her room.
你找错吃醋男友了
You're looking at the wrong jealous boyfriend.
卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的男友叫什么
Carl Abrams' boyfriend got a name?
迪兰·特里格
Dylan Trigg.
他和卡尔都很喜欢摩托车越野和露营
He and Carl were into motocross and camping.
我和米兰达就是这么认识他们的
That's how Miranda and I first met them--
在地平线公园露营
camping up on Horizon Peak.
没错
Yeah.
卡尔是我的男朋友
Carl was my boyfriend.
那你之前为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you say anything about this before?
我没有真的出柜
I'm not exactly out.
-他出柜了吗 -卡尔根本就不在乎
- Was he out? - Carl didn't give a damn about
别人怎么想
what anybody thought.
对你也是吗
That include you?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
给你造成困扰了
Was that a problem?
对 给我惹麻烦了
Yeah, it was a problem.
卡尔就是不明白
Carl didn't get it.
对他来说倒是轻巧
It was so easy for him.
他说 我要是有种
He said that... if I had any guts,
就该坦白真♥相♥
I'd tell people the truth.
那晚你们就因为这事吵起来了 是吧
Is that what you two fought about that night?
我是不是该请个律师
Do I need a lawyer?
我不知道 迪兰
I don't know, Dylan.
你说呢
Do you?
我在山脊那边发现了摩托车轮印
Hey, I found motorcycle tracks back up on the ridge.
跟卡尔的摩托车轮胎吻合
They match the tires on Carl's bike.
目前看来 卢克·霍兰的证词还站得住脚
So far, Luke Holland's story's holding up.
但愿能把我们带到犯罪现场
Let's hope it gets us to the crime scene.
我发现了两组鞋印
I got two sets of shoe impressions.
一组像是工作靴
One looks like work boots,
另一组和我们发现卡尔·艾布拉姆斯时
and the other has a tread like the shoes
他脚上穿的鞋子很像
we found on Carl Abrams.
步距很宽
It's long strides.
卡尔当时在跑
Carl was running.
他好像在这儿慢了下来
Looks like... he slowed down around here,
停住
stopped,
往后退去
backed up.
正好踩上了捕熊器
Right into a bear trap.
上面有血
It's got blood on it,
正如罗宾斯医生所怀疑的
just like Doc Robbins suspected.
机械装置已经生锈了
Mechanism's rusted.
夹住卡尔的腿以后肯定就坏了
Must've broken when it snapped on Carl's leg.
所以他才能逃脱
That's why he was able to get away.
他没能跑多远
He didn't get very far.
我找到卡尔的右手了
I just found Carl's right hand.
伤口处有大号♥铅弹
Buckshot in the wound.
肯定是散弹猎枪
Confirms it was a shotgun.
等等
Still...
指甲里还有血迹和人体组织呢
there's blood and tissue under his fingernails.
我们走运了 卡尔抓住了凶手的尾巴
We lucked out. Carl got a piece of his killer.
你们不明白
You guys don't understand.
我爱卡尔
I loved Carl.
我不可能伤害他
I would never hurt him.
你肯定不是故意的
I'm sure you didn't mean to.
是你告诉我们卡尔在哪儿扎营的
You were the one who told us where Carl was camping.
是你把我们引向了科瓦尔岭
You sent us to Koval Ridge.
很明显 你想让我们查明真♥相♥
Clearly, you wanted us to discover the truth.
事情发生了 你肯定很难过
I'm sure you feel terrible about what happened.
要想挽回 只有一条路可走 你懂的
You know there's only one way to make this right.
究竟出什么事了
What the hell is going on here?
看来我得请律师了
I think I want that lawyer now.
特里格先生 这是你儿子迪兰的供状
Mr. Trigg, this is your son Dylan's confession.
他说你承认袭击了卡尔·艾布拉姆斯
He told us that you admitted to assaulting
对他穷追不舍
and hunting down Carl Abrams,
朝他开了枪 不管他死活
shooting him and leaving him for dead.
我儿子在撒谎 我从没跟他说过这种事
My son is lying; I never told him any such thing.
迪兰满脑袋都是谎言
Dylan's head is so filled with lies
都是那...
because that...
卡尔·艾布拉姆斯那小子害的
kid, Carl Abrams, messed with him.
把他弄得都不知道自己是谁了
Screwed him up so he doesn't know who he is
更不清楚事实究竟如何
or what the truth is anymore.
没错
You're right,
你儿子确实很困惑
your son is confused--
因为他必须生活在谎言中
because he's had to live a lie.
都是拜你所赐
Thanks to you.
我看上了法庭 我只要像你这么说就行了
Think you just made my case in court.
这份供词都不值这张纸的钱
This confession isn't worth the paper it's written on.
所以我们才要依靠证据
Well, that's why we depend on evidence.
这是在通往犯罪现场附近的路上
This is a tire track found on an access road
发现的轮胎印
near the scene of the crime.
跟你的卡车吻合
Matches your truck.
卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的伤口处发现的铅弹及颗粒大小
Lead trace found in Carl Abrams' wound and pellet size
与我们在你家发现的猎枪和弹♥药♥吻合
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表