What's his name again?
吉尔
Gil.
对 葛瑞森 那个虫子男
Right. Grissom. Bug guy.
你还跟那谁在一起吗
You still married to what's-her-name?
-坎迪 -坎迪 对 瑜伽教练
- Candy? - Candy, right. Yoga instructor.
不是 我们…几年前离婚了
No, no, we... crashed and burned years ago.
是吗 真没想到
Yeah, I didn't see that coming.
你早想到了
Yeah, you did.
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
医生 怎样了
Hey, Doc. How's it going?
有什么发现吗
What do you got for me?
左面轮床上的
On the left gurney
是驾驶室的尸体残骸
are the remains from the cockpit.
我前面和右面的
In front of me and on the right,
是客舱的尸体残骸
remains recovered from the passenger cabin area.
我们检测了
And we ran DNA
其中一小块的DNA
on a small sample of those remains.
发现有一名女性和
Turns out we have one Jane
-两名男性无名尸 -因此
- and two John Does. So in addition
除了那位驾驶员外
to what I assume is our pilot,
还有三名未确定身份的乘客
we have three unidentified passengers.
我这发现了点什么
Looks like I've got something here.
看
Take a look.
看上去像第10或第11节脊椎
Looks like a T-10 or T-11 vertebra.
那是什么 机身的一部分吗
What's that? Part of the fuselage?
大卫 把那个递给我 好吗
David, hand me that, would you?
好
Yeah.
看起来像弹片
Hmm, looks like shrapnel.
周围组织出现恶化了
Surrounding tissue appears deteriorated--
这家伙活的很痛苦
this guy was in pain.
还是很长一段时间
And over a long period of time.
等一下
Just a second.
还有辐射
Radioactive?
正如我所料
As I suspected.
我至少知道
I think
该如何确认这名死者身份
I know how we can identify at least this victim.
道尔顿·伯克
Dalton Burk?
现在不是时候
Not a good time right now.
我们是犯罪实验室的
We're from the crime lab.
我们来调查坠机事件
We're here investigating the crash.
犯罪实验室
Crime lab?
我不明白
I don't understand.
坠机是意外 是吧
What happened was an accident, right?
所以我们来这里
Well, that's why we're here.
航♥班♥上没有飞机乘客表 所以...
There was no passenger manifest filed for the flight, so...
基思是单飞 只要目视条件允许
'Cause Keith was flying solo-- VFR.
不需要乘客表 没有乘客
He doesn't need to; there were no passengers.
我们在残骸中
Well, we found three
还发现三具尸体
other bodies in the wreckage.
那不可能 基思是一个人
That's impossible-- Keith was alone.
他跟我说要走几天
Told me he was flying home
飞芝加哥回家探望父母
to visit his folks for a few days in Chicago.
抱歉 伙计 我想他没说实话
I'm sorry, man. I think he told you wrong.
有另外三个人上了你的飞机
Can you explain how three other people
你还不知情 作何解释
might get on your plane without you knowing?
我和基思是合作伙伴
Keith and I are business partners.
我们各自关注公♥司♥的不同方面
We each focus on different aspects of the company.
通常 我做登机预订工作
Normally, I do the booking,
但显然他登记了自己的乘客
but obviously he must've booked some passengers on his own.
为什么问我这些问题
Why are you asking me all these questions?
有什么事没告诉我吗
Is there something you're not telling me?
你说基思是你的合作伙伴
When you say Keith was your business partner,
你有多了解他
how well did you know him?
其实这与你无关
Well, it's not any of your business,
但我们是一对
but we were a couple.
我们在一起15年了
We were together for the last 15 years.
那如果看起来
So, if it seems like
我现在没心情讲话 是的没错
I'm not in the mood to talk right now, you're right.
我们真的很遗憾
We're really sorry for your loss.
我们只需要确认
We do need to confirm
找到的那具尸体
that one of the bodies that we found
的确是基思
was indeed Keith's.
如果你能给我们提供牙刷
So, if you could get us a toothbrush,
梳子 任何有基思DNA的东西
a hairbrush, anything that might have Keith's DNA on it,
会比较好 好吗
that'd be great, okay?
好 我给你们
Yeah, I'll get that to you.
是 你会爱上唐娜的 她很不错
Yeah, you're gonna love Donna. She's awesome.
她让我彻底迷上家谱了
She totally got me hooked on genealogy.
她看着真酷
She seems cool.
我发现这个混在私人物品里
I found this mixed with the personal effects.
来看看 看起来像一部分
- Take a look. - Looks like a section
飞机的地毯
of airplane carpeting.
是 包着什么东西熔化了
Yup. Melted around something.
有一把枪
I got a gun.
可能是劫机者的
It could be our hijacker's.
能帮我按着吗
Can you hold this open for me?
九毫米贝瑞塔 枪管都扭曲了
Nine-millimeter Beretta, receiver's torqued.
在大火里受损的
Damage from the fire.
弹夹里剩三发子弹
Three rounds left in the magazine.
可能有人开过枪
Someone could have fired it.
我想我们知道是谁
And I think we might know who.
其中一具尸体中的弹片
Shrapnel in one of the victims
结果显示包含贫化铀
turned out to contain depleted uranium.
你说 战场上那种
You mean, like from a battlefield?
那这家伙是个老兵
So the guy's a vet?
没错 美国退役军人管理局有X光档案
Right, and the V.A. had X-rays on file
与查尔斯·哈里根吻合
matched to a Charles Harrigan.
去年他因为打架被赶出地中海赌场
Made headlines last year, when he got into a fight
成为头条新闻
and got tossed out of the Mediterranean.
是啊 他输光了
Yeah, he, uh, gambled away
房♥子 车子
his home, his car,
妻子... 他责怪于赌场
his wife-- he blamed the casino.
在赌场前面露宿 不让人进去
Camped out in front to keep people from going in.
或许征用飞机 试图在赌场坠机
Maybe commandeering an airplane and trying to crash it
是他报复的方式
into the casino was his form of revenge.
我也这么想 那测试一下枪♥支♥
That's what I'm thinking, so let's run the gun,
-看是否来自哈里根 -好吧
- see if it traces back to Harrigan. - All right.
飞行数据记录器是完整的
Flight data recorder's intact.
希望也有驾驶舱语♥音♥记录器
Wish we had the cockpit voice recorder, too.
但愿如此
Yeah, join the club.
语♥音♥记录器不是小型租用飞机必须安装的
They're not required for smaller charters.
"锈色五分"要关门了你听说了没
Hey, did you hear that the Rusty Nickel closed?
是时候了
Well, that's about time.
那个酒吧坏了富豪们的名声
That bar gave dives a bad name.
你在说什么 你喜欢那个地方
What are you talking about? You loved that place.
是 你说的对 我是喜欢那里
Well, yeah, you're right, I did love it, right up until
直到他们为求自保 踢我出局
the moment that they kicked me out for life.
-没错 -是的
- They did do that. - Yup.
好 继续 那么 我们
Okay, moving on. So, we have
有主飞行显示器
the primary flight display up.
应该能显示仪表盘上的一切
It should show us everything on the instrument panel.
飞行17分钟 空速250节[约463千米每小时]
17 minutes into the flight, airspeed is 250 knots,
海拔两万九千八英尺 还在爬升
altitude is 29,800 feet and climbing,
机头50度... 一切正常
heading is 50 degrees-- all normal.
看起来座舱压力
Looks like there's a slight
有轻微下降
decrease in cabin pressure.
飞行员转向
Pilot's turning around,
在下降 看起来他在设定航向
making a descent, looks like he's putting in vectors
返回机场
to return to the airport.
刚才到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
大量减压 三万英尺的高空
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表