702开头的号♥码也是预付费手♥机♥
702 number's another prepaid cell.
202.
-华盛顿的区号♥ -对
- Ah, that's Washington, DC. - Yeah.
做个号♥码反查吧
Let's do a reverse directory search on that.
我也这么想
Read my mind.
访问号♥码反查 搜索中
拒绝访问
Access denied.
再加上关系到古巴和华盛顿
Put that together with Cuba and Washington, DC.
-越来越有意思了 -要知道
- Plot thickens. - You know,
我不想说是中♥央♥情报局 但是
I don't want to go to that CIA place, but...
或许还真和中♥央♥情报局有关
kinda going to that CIA place.
拒绝访问
想吃一口吗
Want a bite?
给 兄弟
Here you go, bud.
慢点慢点
Easy, easy.
帮你遛狗的人休假去了吗
Dog walker on vacation?
肠胃感冒
Yeah, stomach flu.
-是吗 -话说回来
- Huh. - Speaking of,
那是玛尔塔·库托的胃含物报告吗
is that the report on Marta Cuerto's stomach contents?
这个嘛 不是
This? Uh, no.
私人文件
Personal.
好吧 没事
Okay. No problem.
你要是真想知道 这是摩根为我
If you must know, uh, it's Morgan's character reference
和伊丽莎贝塔的婚约写给移♥民♥局的证明信
to immigration in support of my engagement to Elisabetta.
是吗 我也很乐意为你
Wow. Well, you know, I would've been happy
写一份证明信
to write you a character reference -- I mean,
一定不会提到
I would've left out the part about
你的犯罪记录
your criminal record but...
看来我该先找上你的
Well, clearly, I should've talked to you first.
哥们 恭喜你
Congratulations, buddy.
很期待哪时能见见她
I look forward to meeting her sometime.
是我的疏忽 保证改正
An oversight I plan to correct.
听见了吗 山姆
Hear that, Sam?
他要结婚了
He's getting married.
胃含物报告
So, stomach contents.
-在我办公室里 -行
- Yeah, in my office. - All right.
小山姆 我得去工作了
Sammy, I got some work to do now, boy.
呆在这儿 我一会儿就回来
Stay here, I'll be right back.
我对玛尔塔·库托的胃含物做出分♥析♥后
Based on my analysis of Marta Cuerto's stomach contents,
发现了氰化物是如何进入了她体内的
I know how the cyanide got into her system.
质谱仪发现了亚麻苦苷 百脉根苷
GCMS picked up linamarin, lotaustralin...
生氰糖苷
cyanogenic glucosides.
怎么会进了她的胃
Well, how the hell'd they get in there?
看第二页 那个美丽的插图
Page two. Lovely illustration.
木薯叶
Behold the cassava leaf,
据说只要小心处理
which has been known to produce medicinal properties,
可做药物
only if processed carefully.
没有处理好会怎样
And if not?
绝不是好事
Uh, nasty business.
特别是这位凶手的做法
Especially in the hands of our killer,
应该是他强行喂给了玛尔塔
who, it seems, force-fed them to Marta,
他知道没有经过处理的叶子含有糖苷
knowing that the glucosides from the unprocessed leaves
会和胃中的酶产生化学发应
would react with stomach enzymes
成为氢氰酸
to produce hydrogen cyanide.
然后会通过胃粘膜
Which is then absorbed through the stomach lining
吸收到血液里
into the bloodstream.
在血液里 比起氧气 氰化物更容易
Once in the blood, cyanide binds to hemoglobin
和血红蛋白结合
more strongly than oxygen,
导致氧气不能接触到细胞
preventing the oxygen from getting to the cells.
最终导致氧气不足
The result -- asphyxiation.
窒息
Suffocation.
死亡
And death.
听说嫌疑犯的DNA证明
Heard our suspect's DNA shows
他是埃迪·桑托斯的亲戚
he's related to Eddie Santos.
罗素说你在研究他们的家谱
Russell said you were doing a little genealogy?
对
Yeah.
这家人在古巴
And this family tree has
干过不少坏事
some seriously poisoned roots back in Cuba.
我访问了克拉克县博物馆的
I accessed the Clark County Museum
拉丁文化遗产资料库
of Hispanic Heritage database.
发现了这个
Found this.
Hispanic 在美国尤指曾被西班牙殖民 以西班牙语为母语的拉美人或后裔
1973年古巴军队的照片
1973 Cuban Army photo.
左边这位
Guy on the left --
卡洛斯·库托上校
Colonel Carlos Cuerto.
库托 和库托俩姐妹是亲戚吗
Cuerto? Related to the Cuerto sisters?
她们的爷爷 他身边这位
Grandfather, and the guy next to him--
25岁的埃杜阿多·桑托斯中士
25-year-old Sergeant Eduardo Santos.
年轻时的埃迪·桑托斯
Young Eddie Santos.
这张照片拍下后的第二年
A year after this,
埃迪和两名战友开玩笑说
Eddie and two comrades made a crack about
库托上校和黑市有关系
Colonel Cuerto's ties to the black market.
然后就被逮捕了 扔进了监狱
They were arrested and thrown in jail.
在监狱里备受折磨
Where they were tortured.
被库托上校
For six years
亲自拷打了六年
at the hands of Colonel Cuerto himself.
也许这件案子和政♥治♥毫不沾边
This may have nothing to do with politics at all.
只是库托和桑托斯家庭间的纠纷
It's a feud between the Cuerto and Santos family.
是啊 按捺了40年的仇恨
Yeah, simmering for 40 years.
我知道哪位家庭成员最终报了仇
And I think I know which family member exacted revenge.
希尔达·桑托斯 埃迪·桑托斯的姐姐
Hilda Santos, sister of Eddie Santos,
92年从古巴移居到美国
emigrated from Cuba in '92,
与奥斯卡·梅希亚结了婚
married Oscar Mejia.
他们生了一个儿子
They had one son together.
埃斯特芬·梅希亚 伦巴俱乐部的老板
Estefan Mejia, owner of the Rumba Son.
他还是
Also...
埃迪·桑托斯的外甥
Eddie Santos' nephew.
你们想干什么
What do you guys want?
我们只是想和你
We just want to talk
谈谈你的舅舅 埃迪·桑托斯
to you about your uncle, Eddie Santos.
以及你的家庭对
And the vendetta your family
库托家庭的深仇大恨
has against the Cuertos family.
深仇大恨 我没参与过任何深仇大恨
Vendetta? I have no part in any vendetta.
是吗
Really?
那你说说为何我们在
Then why don't you explain to us
你舅舅的汽车修理店里 玛尔塔·库托的
how we found your DNA on Marta Cuerto's body
尸体上发现了你的DNA
in your uncle's auto shop?
你强♥奸♥她再杀了她之后留下的DNA
The DNA you left behind when you raped and killed her.
米奇 快叫救护车
Mitch, call an ambulance!
-我要去陪她 -先生 很抱歉
- I'm going with her. - Sir, I'm sorry.
我不能让您进去
I can't let you in there right now.
别碰我 我要进去陪西尔瓦娜
Get your hands off of me. I demand to be inside with Silvana.
米奇 让我来吧
Mitch, I've got this.
费加先生 我很抱歉
Mr. Ficha, I'm so sorry.
请允许我跟你谈谈
Let me talk to you just for a second.
西尔瓦娜的身体显示出和玛尔塔
Silvana's exhibiting the same
同样的中毒的迹象
signs of poisoning as Marta --
同样是氰化物 我已经告诉医生了
cyanide -- now, I've told the doctors,
他们知道该如何处理
so they know what to do.
你见过西尔瓦娜的化妆室里的信息
You saw the message scrawled in Silvana's dressing room.
那些混账说过下一个目标就是她
Those animals said she was next.
你们都干什么去了
Where were you?
先生 我们已经拘留了一位嫌疑人
We do have a suspect in custody, sir.
太晚了 不是吗
A little late, don't you think?
你为何不肯告诉我西尔瓦娜的情况
Why won't you tell me what's happening with Silvana?
为什么 你是想知道
Why? You trying to figure out
你会因一件还是两件杀人案被指控吗
if you're on the hook for one murder...or two?
你说什么
What?!
你的俱乐部的声望在下降 埃斯特芬
Your club is getting a bad rep, Estefan.
首先是玛尔塔
First Marta.
现在最受欢迎的西尔瓦娜又在台上晕倒
Now your star attraction, Silvana, collapses on stage.
一开始我们只是以为
Yeah, first we thought you just
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表