just like all the others.
还记得我们问过你那里有多少个女人吗
Remember how we asked you how many women there were?
我们已经找到一个了
Well, we've already found one.
丽贝卡·巴尔内斯
Rebecca Barnes.
认识她吗
Recognize her?
还是那里有太多了
Or have there just been so many,
你现在都记不起来
you can't even remember at this point?
在你的地堡里发现了她的裙子
Found her dress in your bunker.
那上面的DNA是11年前
The DNA on it traces to an unsolved murder
在卡森市一件未破谋杀案的受害人
in Carson City 11 years ago.
她是你杀的第一个人吗
Was she your first?
所以你才保留着那件裙子
Is that why you kept the dress?
就像是一个战利品
As a trophy?
你们这些人根本不知道自己在说什么
You people have no idea what you're talking about.
那你告诉我们啊
Then you tell us!
是什么让一个男人
What drives a man
去绑♥架♥ 去强♥奸♥ 然后去杀人
to kidnap, to rape, and to murder?
我怎么会知道
I wouldn't know.
你刚刚说的那个我杀的女人 丽贝卡·巴尔内斯
This woman that you said that I murdered, Rebecca Barnes--
她是我妻子
she was my wife.
还有那个你们找到的女孩
And the girl that you found--
那个你们指控我...
the one you accused me of...
她的名字...
Her name...
叫米兰达
it's Miranda.
而她是我的女儿
And that's my little girl.
在这世上我只剩她了
She's all I have left in this world.
刚刚从卡森市拿到
Just got the file on the Rebecca Barnes
丽贝卡·巴尔内斯谋杀案的卷宗
homicide from Carson City.
地堡的主人叫汤米·巴尔内斯
Bunker Boy's name is Tommy Barnes.
他是死者的丈夫 在卡森警方宣布他无罪前
He was the husband and primary suspect
也是他妻子谋杀案的头号♥嫌犯
in his wife's murder until Carson City cleared him.
难怪他那个态度
That explains the attitude.
他以为警♥察♥又来抓他来了
He thought the cops were coming after him again.
这么说他们从未找到真凶
Says here they never caught the killer?
没错 仍是一宗悬案
Yeah, still an open case.
巴尔内斯的女儿米兰达当时才七岁
Barnes's daughter Miranda was seven years old at the time.
在他被证明清白后 他告诉警♥察♥
After he was cleared, he told police
他要带着他的女儿离开那里
he was taking his daughter and leaving town.
没错 还跑到地底下了
Then went underground, literally.
DNA检测证实了女性衣物上
DNA confirms the only contributors
只有他妻子和女儿的痕迹
on the women's clothes are his wife and his daughter.
不同尺码的衣服就说得通了
Different sizes.
他仍然保留着他妻子的衣服
He kept his wife's dresses,
还为他长大的女儿买♥♥新衣服
then he bought his kid new clothes as she was growing up.
是很值得同情 但没有一条
Sad story, but none of that
能使他摆脱谋杀卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的嫌疑
clears him on the murder of Carl Abrams.
没错 不能
No. No, it doesn't.
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?
我要见她
I want to see her.
她很好
She's fine.
她正在医院 接受检查
She's in the hospital, getting checked out.
只是
It's just a...
出于礼节
It's a formality.
我先把你的手铐打开
I'm gonna, uh, take your cuffs off here.
巴尔内斯先生
Mr. Barnes...
我们从头再来一遍吧
...why don't you and I start over again.
我先道歉
With an apology.
我刚听说发生在卡森市的事
I was just told about Carson City.
我真的无法了解那是什么感觉
I can't even begin to know what that was like.
失去你的妻子
Losing your wife,
还被警♥察♥当成嫌疑犯
having the police suspect you like that.
长达几个月之久
For months.
而那个杀死丽贝卡的禽兽
While that animal who killed Rebecca
却仍旧逍遥法外
is still out there, free.
我...
I, um...
读过了案件卷宗
read the case file.
你女儿米兰达当时也在场
Your daughter Miranda was there
就在你妻子在商场停车场被劫持的时候
when-when your wife was abducted from the mall parking lot.
差一点她们两个就都离我而去了
It could have been both of them taken away from me.
巴尔内斯先生 我真的很抱歉
Mr. Barnes, I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
丽贝卡是我的高中恋人
You know, Rebecca was my high school sweetheart.
我们生活地很幸福
We had a perfect life.
舒适的房♥子 亲密的朋友 教会成员
Nice house, good friends, part of a church.
你从未想过有一天早上醒来
You never expect to wake up one morning,
等你离开家 去上班
leave your home, you go to work,
妻子去购物 就像平常一样
the wife does some shopping-- just a normal day.
但当你再次回到家
When you get back home...
什么都没了
it's all gone.
就是那时你选择到地下生活吗
And-and that's when you-you went underground?
在五十年代
Well, in the '50s,
我祖父把那块地捐给政♥府♥之前
before my grandfather donated the land to the state,
他建造了一个掩蔽所来保护家人
he built a fallout shelter to protect his family.
所以你也决定用这样的方式
And you decided that's how you were gonna
来保护你的家人
protect your family, too.
还有其它选择吗
What was left of it.
所以我在地堡里建造了一个家
So I built a home in the bunker.
在那个地区找些零活儿
I'd take odd jobs in the area.
我为米兰达提供了她所需要的一切
I provided Miranda with everything she needed.
食物 住所
Food, shelter.
我甚至在家给她上课
I even homeschooled her.
对于一个七岁孩子是个好办法
Well, that's a great plan when she's seven.
现在怎么办 她已经十七岁了
What about now when she's 17?
米兰达已经拥有了她需要的一切
Miranda has everything that she needs.
你和我都知道 这不是真的
You and I both know that's not true.
我们在你女儿床上发现了
We found evidence of sexual activity
性行为痕迹
in your daughter's bed.
上面有两个人的DNA
Two DNA contributions.
两名男性 一个还为确定身份
Two men-- one unknown,
另一个就是我们的受害人
the other one, our victim,
卡尔·艾布拉姆斯
Carl Abrams.
你说谎 我了解我的女儿
You're lying. I know my daughter.
你刚说过你去打零活儿
You just told me that you took odd jobs.
就会离开房♥子
That gets you out of the house.
你的女儿 她会感到寂寞
Your daughter-- she's lonely,
会好奇 会冒险出去
she's curious, she ventures out.
不 她不会一个人到外面去
No, she would never leave on her own,
我在的时候才可以
not without me.
巴尔内斯先生 我们已经在你女儿床上
Mr. Barnes, Carl Abrams' semen
发现了卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的精♥子♥
in your daughter's bed,
在你的房♥子里发现了他的血迹
his blood in your house.
这样可以了吧
Now, come on.
我知道你为了保护你的女儿
Look, I know you'd do anything
什么事都会做
to protect your daughter.
我告诉过你了 我不是杀人凶手
I just told you, I'm not a murderer.
他破门而入 威胁了米兰达吗
Did he break in? Did he threaten Miranda?
你们这些人都是一样的 对吗
You guys are all the same, aren't you?
这里也好 卡森市也罢 都一样
Here, Carson City-- it's the same.
我不想跟你说了
I'm done talking to you.
我需要问你几个问题
I need to ask you some questions.
米兰达
Miranda.
没错 我知道你的名字
Yes, I-I do know your name.
而且我知道你和你的父亲
And I know how you and your dad
是如何住进那个地堡的
ended up in that bunker.
但我不知道的是 两天前的晚上
But what I don't know is what happened
卡尔·艾布拉姆斯发生了什么
to Carl Abrams two nights ago.
所以我需要你告诉我
And I need you to tell me.
我不能帮你
I can't help you.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
这份DNA报告 显示了在你的床上
This is a DNA report which tells me that there were
曾经有过两个男孩
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表