我们在珠宝店保险箱上发现一枚指纹
Okay, we found a print on the jeweler's safe.
匹配者叫詹姆斯·博伊德
A hit came back to a James Boyd.
-住址在皇后区 -吉米·博伊德
- Queens address. - Jimmy Boyd?
怎么 你认识他
Why? Do you know him?
博伊德在管理克里斯汀的餐厅
Boyd manages Christine's restaurant.
那博伊德是跟克里斯汀一起来参加餐饮管理者大会的
So Boyd came with Christine for the restaurant convention?
不不 我最近听说
No, no. The last I heard,
她打算炒了他 那家伙是个大♥麻♥烦
she was gonna fire him-- guy's trouble.
-怎样的麻烦 -赌博欠下一堆债
- What kind of trouble? - Gambling debts.
交友混乱
Hangs out with the wrong crowd.
克里斯汀不想跟他有任何牵连
Christine wants nothing to do with this guy.
你确定真是这样吗 麦克
Are you sure about that, Mac?
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
就像我说的 我们找到了她的手♥机♥
Well, like I said, we found her cell phone.
里面有不少她跟博伊德还有
There were quite a few messages between her,
珠宝店老板萨达特的短♥信♥
Boyd and that jewelry shop owner, Sadat.
关于克里斯汀想在拉斯维加斯
About Christine wanting to open up
开一家新餐厅
a new restaurant in Las Vegas,
而萨达特打算投资
and Sadat was going to invest.
她从没提过任何要在这开餐厅的事
She never said anything about wanting to open
纽约的那一家就已经
a restaurant out here-- she's got her hands full
够她忙的了
with the one she has now.
根据这些短♥信♥
According to the messages,
是克里斯汀安排了珠宝店里的
Christine was the one who set up the meeting
那场见面
at the jewelry store,
而且短♥信♥里的话
and, uh, the messages were...
挺暧昧的
pretty flirtatious.
那肯定不是她发的
Then it's not her.
这种事不可能发生
'Cause that wouldn't happen.
好了 好了 我们还是说回博伊德吧
All right, all right, let's-let's just go back to Boyd.
我们知道他当时在珠宝店里
We know that he was in the jewelry store,
但他之后去了哪里呢
but where are we thinking that he went from there?
是跟克里斯汀在一起吗
And is he with Christine?
那些血迹
Well, the blood trail
延伸出后门通往萨达特的停车场
led out the back door to Sadat's parking spot.
车已经不在了
Car wasn't there.
我们搜过他的裤兜 没有车钥匙
We checked his pants-- no keys--
所以我们已经发出了通缉令
so we sent a BOLO out right away.
别担心 我们会找到的
Don't worry. We'll find it.
好的
Okay.
看起来咱们愤怒的法国佬
Looks like our angry Frenchman
有不在场证明表明他没杀杰克·达瓦里
has an alibi for the murder of Jack Davari.
忙着在别处砸酒瓶子吗
Busy smashing wine somewhere else?
不 是在他的酒店房♥间里喝酒
No, hitting the minibar in his own hotel room.
等等 我以为拉特尔很早就离开酒店了
Wait, I thought Ratelle checked out early.
没那么早
Not early enough.
法医断定达瓦里的死亡时间是凌晨2点
Doc has Davari's time of death at 2:00 A.M.
酒店房♥卡记录显示拉特尔1点44分进入房♥间
Hotel keycard records show Ratelle in his room at 1:44 A.M.,
而且他在2点15分打电♥话♥
and he called the front desk
给前台要求电♥话♥叫早服务
at 2:15 to ask for a wake-up call.
好吧 那我们需要寻找新的嫌疑犯了
Okay, uh, I guess we need a new suspect.
我可能已经找到一个了
Well, I may have already found one.
我申请了索要拍卖♥♥记录
I got a subpoena for the auction records.
那个花了一百万买♥♥了瓶
The anonymous bidder who paid a million
假拉特尔的匿名投标人...
for the counterfeit case of Ratelle...
这儿有他名字
he's got a name.
乔纳·德雷克 整形外科医生和红酒收藏家
Jonah Drake, plastic surgeon and wine collector.
希望你别受职业影响 实话实说
Hope you don't nip and tuck under the influence.
我希望这是要紧的事儿 警探
And I hope this is important, Detective.
因为我未婚妻
Because my fiancee
和我正在共进浪漫的午餐
and I were in the middle of a romantic lunch.
我们可不喜欢在我打算求婚的时候
We didn't appreciate being dragged away by a cop
被警♥察♥传唤
right as I was popping the question.
你们俩可以在我问完我的问题后
You two can rekindle your romance
继续耍浪漫去
after I pop a couple of questions of my own.
是关于杰克·达瓦里的
About Jack Davari.
你认识他 是吗
You knew him, right?
-偶然认识的 -是吗
- Casually, yeah. - Really?
你也是偶然花一百万买♥♥了箱红酒吗
You just "Casually" pay a million bucks for a case of wine?
那之后两个小时 你给他打了个电♥话♥
Two hours after that, you call him up.
一个小时之后 他死了
An hour later, he's dead.
我想你搞错了
I think you're making a mistake here.
我觉得唯一错的就是
I think the only mistake that was made
你花一百万美元买♥♥了箱红酒
was your million-dollar wine purchase.
听着 这可能看起来很疯狂 警探
Look, it may seem crazy, Detective,
但是老实讲
but honestly,
一箱36年的拉特尔卖♥♥一百万
a million for a case of '36 Ratelle?
真的太便宜了
It's kind of a steal.
我猜杰克也这么想的
I bet Jack was thinking the same thing.
这就是你为什么杀了他
Which is why you killed him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们都知道那箱拉特尔是假的
We both know that the Ratelle is a fake.
不 怎么可能
No, that's impossible.
我和萨曼莎中午吃饭时刚喝了一瓶
Samantha and I just drank a bottle of it for lunch.
相信我 绝对是真的
Trust me, it was very real.
化学分♥析♥不会有假
Chemical analysis doesn't lie.
杰克·达瓦里骗了你
Jack Davari ripped you off--
这就是你给他打电♥话♥的原因
that's why you called him up,
也是你杀了他
that's why you killed him,
把他尸体塞到酒桶里的原因
that's why you stuffed his body in a barrel.
我打电♥话♥是想再买♥♥点红酒
I called to buy more wine.
你还想买♥♥
You wanted more?
干嘛不买♥♥ 其实我和萨曼莎刚才还争执过
Why, in fact, Samantha and I had an argument over that.
为什么争执 为了再买♥♥点红酒吗
What? O-Over buying more wine?
我觉得没什么价值
Well, I... thought it was frivolous.
把钱全都花在红酒上让我觉得很不安
Spending all that money on wine, it made me anxious.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是波士顿人 我们不喜欢炫富
I'm from Boston. We don't like flaunting our wealth.
别担心
Don't worry.
我来解决
I'll fix that.
既然这样...
Look, so...
-我们能走了吗 -你们可以走了
- can we go? - Yeah, you can go.
但是手♥机♥随时保持开机
But leave your pager on.
我们可能还会找你谈话
We may need to talk to you again.
霍奇斯联♥系♥过法国所有的酒桶生产商
Hodges called every barrel maker in France.
他发现有人把给杰克·达瓦里的
He found somebody who shipped four Troncais forest casks
四个特基斯森林的木桶运到这儿来
to Jack Davari at this address.
这是个挺专业的红酒制♥作♥工厂
This is one serious winemaking operation.
更像是个专业的假冒工厂
More like one serious counterfeiting operation.
达瓦里自己做标签
Davari was making his own labels.
看起来他用香料来增加口感
Looks like he was using spices to enhance the flavor.
让它尝起来更像他想假冒的那种红酒
Make it taste more like the wine he was trying to mimic.
凭借着他世界一流的味觉
Well, with his world-class palate,
我猜他做这个一定很拿手
I bet he was pretty good at it.
还自己装瓶
Doing his own bottling, too.
这儿有个塞瓶机
Got a corking machine.
我好像发现了杰克·达瓦里手上的洞是怎么来的了
Think I found how Jack Davari got that hole in his hand.
有人清洗过了
Somebody wiped that down.
漏掉了一处
Missed a spot.
我照个照片然后给曼迪发过去
I'll take a picture and send it to Mandy.
这儿也漏掉了一处
Missed a spot here, too.
看起来像血液 因为枪击高速飞溅出来
Looks like blood, high-velocity spatter from a gunshot.
有人想清理干净
Somebody tried to clean up.
邮件发送图片给曼迪
图片发送成功
这儿还有血迹
Got some more blood here.
重力滴落
Gravitational drop.
可能来自达瓦里手上的伤口
Maybe from the wound on Davari's hand.
或者...
Or...
如果有争斗的话 也可能是凶手的
if there was a struggle, it could've come from the killer.
曼迪查到了
Mandy's on the job.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表