Look, somebody was here.
我是说 很有可能
I mean, it was probably
是同一个人杀害了泰勒·维纳德
the same person that killed Taylor Wynard.
如果是真的 我肯定能找到证据
If that's true, I'm sure we'll find evidence of it.
"如果是真的" 这么说什么意思
What do you mean, "If that's true"?
放松 好吗 我们站在你这边
Relax, okay? We're on your side here.
但你也要配合我们
But you also need to be on our side.
还记得我们说过是一家人吗
Remember how we said we're a family?
那意味着我们必须坦诚相待
That means that we have to start telling each other the truth.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在你卧室里找到这个
Found this in your bedroom.
-什么 -照片
- What is it? - Photos.
这是你跟泰勒·维纳德 对吗
So this is you and Taylor Wynard, right?
萨拉 你这样说谎
I'm having trouble
让我很不好办
with you lying to me like this, Sara.
我没跟你说谎
I didn't lie to you.
那只是…我忘了
It was... an omission.
你想怎么说都行
You can spin it any way you want,
我还有一个问题
I still got a problem with it.
是 但这证明我一直以来的说法
Yeah, but this proves what I've been talking about.
好吗 有人幕后策划
Okay? Someone else is behind this.
萨拉... 你认识死者
Sara... you knew the victim.
你知道情况有多糟
You know how bad this looks.
当时 我认为酒店发生的事
At the time, I didn't think it was relevant
跟这个并不相干
to what happened at the hotel.
你何时遇见他的
Well, when did you meet him?
什么时候的事
When was this?
两周前 是第一次也是唯一一次见过他
Two weeks ago, it was the first and only time that I saw him,
昨晚当他来到我桌子旁边
and when he came to my table last night,
完全出乎我的意料
it was a complete surprise.
接下来呢
What's going on?
说吧
Come on.
安♥眠♥药♥ 酒精 这不是你
Pills, alcohol-- this is not you.
是啊 根据药检报告
Yeah, according to the tox report,
案发后十小时
ten hours after the fact,
你血液中酒精含量仍为0.03
your blood alcohol level was still .03.
还有你的安♥眠♥药♥ 唑吡坦
A-And your sleeping pills, the zolpidem,
叽?.9毫克/升
point-nine milligrams a liter.
那不可能
That's impossible.
不可能是0.9
Not point-nine.
我 我吃了5毫克一粒安♥眠♥药♥...
I-I took a single five-milligram sleeping pill--
新陈代谢了十小时之后
there's no way that it could metabolize
不可能还那么高
for ten hours and still be that high.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
我担心的是你的行为
It's your behavior that's worrying me.
我是说 你跟我说谎 你跟他说谎
I mean, you lied to me, you lied to him.
我知道还轮不到我
And I know it's not my place
评论你的私生活 但是...
to comment on your personal life, but...
你是说我对丈夫不忠
You mean my cheating on my husband?
事实是 他不再是我丈夫了
Truth is, he's not my husband anymore.
为什么 出了什么事
Why? What happened?
问他去 他肯定知道我最想要什么
Ask him-- I'm sure he had my best interests in mind.
所以...
So...
是 我... 我挣扎了很久
yeah, I... I've been struggling a little bit.
好了 如果有什么事
All right, well, if anything changes,
给我打个电♥话♥ 谢谢
I'd appreciate a call. Thanks.
还是没找到床单
No sign of the missing bed sheets.
很有可能被扔进了酒店的洗衣房♥
They were probably thrown in the hotel laundry,
在这种情况下 和不见了一样
in which case, they're as good as gone.
就算这把刀是凶器
Mm. Well, if this is the murder weapon,
我也无法确定
there's no way to know for sure.
酚酞检测呈阴性
Pheno came back negative.
没有血迹 没有组织... 什么都没有
There's no blood, no tissue... nothing.
-可能都被洗掉了 -是的
- Could have all been washed away. - Yeah.
我只能说这刀与
Well, I guess we can say that it's consistent
凶器特征相吻合
with the murder weapon,
还有 是在萨拉的房♥子发现的
and that it was found in Sara's house.
她谁也没杀
Well, she didn't kill anybody.
不想孤单 并不是罪啊
It's no crime to not want to be lonely.
我刚处理完
I just finished processing
死者淋浴地漏的毛发
the hair from the victim's shower drain.
跟萨拉的一致
It's a positive match for Sara's.
好 那她就洗过澡
Okay, so she showered.
-为什么说谎 -好了 你还认为
- Why lie about it? - All right, would you still
如果她不记得洗过澡就是说谎吗
think it was a lie if she didn't remember the shower?
萨拉体内有大量唑吡坦
Sara had a considerable level of zolpidem in her system--
所有怪异的梦游举动
a sleep drug that is associated
都和一种安♥眠♥药♥有关
with all sorts of bizarre sleepwalking behaviors.
没错 睡梦中吃饭 睡梦中开车
Yeah-- sleep-eating, sleep-driving...
通常 犯病的人事后不会记得
Almost always, the subject doesn't remember the event afterwards.
所以你是想说萨拉在睡梦中洗澡
Okay, so you're suggesting that Sara sleep-showered
然后不记得了
and doesn't remember?
我是想说如果真这样的话
I am suggesting that if that's the case,
我们必须考虑其他任何她有能力完成的
we have to consider any other sleep-acts
睡梦中行为了
she might have been capable of.
谋杀 当然有这可能性
Murder-- certainly a possibility.
顺便说一句
Incidentally,
我们中的一人是不是
don't you think that one of us
应该给葛瑞森打个电♥话♥
should call Grissom?
不
No.
我们谁都不该打电♥话♥给葛瑞森
One of us should not call Grissom.
我以为你至少会告诉我们
I wish you would've said something
你和葛瑞森分开了
about you and Grissom splitting up.
他在这里太受尊敬了
He's so revered around here,
说什么我看起来都像是对不起他的人
there's no way that I don't come out looking like the bad guy.
别这样 我就可以陪你喝酒啊
Come on, I would've drank with you.
那是我的项链
That's my necklace.
为什么我的项链会在监控器上
Why is my necklace on the monitor?
-萨拉 -尼克 你们是不是在
- Sara... - Nick, d-did you find that necklace
酒店房♥间找到那条项链的
in the hotel room?
萨拉 你不应该看见那个的
Sara, you shouldn't be seeing that.
尼克 听我说 好吗
Nick, listen to me, okay?
我昨天晚上没有戴那条项链
I wasn't wearing that necklace last night.
那条项链应该在我家里的卧室
That necklace was at my home in my bedroom.
你听到罗素刚才说什么了 别这样
You heard what Russell just said-- now, come on.
告诉我 你是不是在酒店房♥间找到那项链的
Just tell me-- did you find that necklace in the hotel room?
没错
Yes.
现在可以了吧 我们走
Now, come on, let's go. Come on.
罗纳德·巴尔德里克
Ronald Basderic.
恐吓了伊蒂六个月
Been terrorizing Edie for six months.
我想帮她申请限制令
I tried to help her get a restraining order,
但是法官拒绝了
but the judge denied it.
伊蒂 那变♥态♥还在跟踪你吗
Edie, is that creep still stalking you?
你恐吓她
You terrorized her.
你害得她晚上睡不着觉
You kept her awake at night.
她害怕走回家
She was afraid to walk home.
因为你她才留下来
It's because of you that she stayed,
现在她死了
and now she's dead!
我知道是你 罗纳德
I know it's you, Ronald.
你想让我知道 对不对
You wanted me to know, right?
所以你才留下那条项链
That's why you left the necklace?
我真的不知道你在说什么
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
伊蒂给我的那条项链
The necklace that Edie gave me.
因为她想申请对你的限制令
Because I helped her when she wanted
而我帮了她
a restraining order against you.
后来你监视她的一举一动
You watched every move she made back then.
我肯定她买♥♥这个的时候你在跟踪她 对吧
I'm sure you were stalking her when she bought it, right?
你看起来很不好 萨拉
You really don't look well, Sara.
我猜你最近的
I wonder if you're not experiencing
压力一定不小
an unusual amount of stress lately.
我很担心你
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表