他不可能是凶手
There is no way that he is a killer.
那个 我知道 我知道
I-I know that. I know that.
但他有事情瞒着我
But he's keeping something from me.
你知道的 一些傻孩子为了爱情
And you know, it wouldn't be the first time
做傻事也不是第一次了
some idiot kid did something stupid for love.
你认为他撒谎为了保护Vanessa
Do you think he's lying to protect Vanessa?
我不知道 不过我跟你说
I have no idea, but I'll tell you something.
如果他不是我儿子
If he wasn't my son,
现在早就蹲监狱了
he'd be sitting in a jail cell right now.
我们要理清头绪
We need to figure this out.
我们还没找到凶器
We don't even have a murder weapon yet.
还有许多涉嫌的疑犯
And there are so many suspects still in play.
我们漏了什么 我们一定漏了什么
What are we missing? We're missing something.
这是什么
What is this?
教练前额上的白色物质是什么
What's the white substance on the coach's forehead?
是属于生物的 仅此而已
It's a biological, but that's about it.
亨利做了测试 没有
Henry ran a quant, and there wasn't
足够的DNA生成图谱
sufficient DNA to even generate a profile.
那么痕量分♥析♥呢
What about Trace?
霍奇斯 我问你一个问题
Um, Hodges, I asked you a question.
是 我听着呢
Yes. And I heard you.
还是不对
Struck out again.
好吧 你问我什么
Okay, uh... what did you ask me?
干了的物质
The dried substance?
是 都在这里
Yeah. It's all in there.
我知道你希望是精♥液♥
I know you were counting on semen.
是泪滴
It was a teardrop?
不是一般的泪滴 还是很激动的一滴泪滴
Not just any teardrop-- an emotional one.
很激动的泪滴 真的吗
An emotional teardrop? Seriously?
我是说 你怎么知道 那是...
I mean, how can you even tell that? That's...
科学
Science.
由情绪产生的眼泪组分
Emotional tears have a different composition
不同于感应刺♥激♥的眼泪
than irritant-induced tears.
情绪眼泪中的蛋白质 酶 脂肪
Emotional tears exhibit 25% higher concentrations
溶菌酶和电解质的浓度比一般眼泪高25%
in proteins, enzymes, lipids, lysozymes and electrolytes.
那么 有人为受害者哭泣
So, someone cried over the victim.
那又能说明什么
I'm not sure how that helps us.
参照第四页
Refer to page four.
或许眼泪的主人
Perhaps the owner of our tear
不只是哀悼伯恩斯教练
was not only mourning Coach Burns,
也哀悼失去活力的睫毛
but also mourning a lost vigor of lash.
眼泪包含比马前列素
Tear contained bimatoprost?
一种合成的前列腺素
A synthetic prostaglandin
在某些处方药中
and a key component in a prescription drug
是帮助睫毛生长的主要成分
that helps promote eyelash growth.
"浪洁莎"
Longessa.
-对你有帮助吗 -有 有帮助 谢谢
- Does that help you? - Yes, it does. Thank you.
该死
Damn it.
你没想过可能不是鞋印吗
You ever think maybe not a shoe?
我恨你
I hate you.
-这是什么 -"浪洁莎"
- What's this? - Longessa.
我们搜查伯恩斯家时发现半年的用量
Found a six-month supply when we searched the Burns's home.
睫毛药膏
Eyelash ointment.
开给伯恩斯夫人的
Prescribed to Mrs. Burns.
你知道我们在教练前额上
You know that dried substance
发现干了的物质
that we found on the coach's forehead?
结果表明是含少量"浪洁莎"的眼泪
Well, turns out it was a tear with traces of Longessa.
妻子当时在浴室
That puts the wife in the shower,
站在死去丈夫的尸体旁
standing over her dead husband's body.
问题是 她和谁在那里
Question is, who was she with?
我查了伯恩斯手♥机♥的电♥话♥记录
Well, I checked the Burns' cell phone records.
有几个固定通话记录
There's a consistent pattern of calls
在伯恩斯夫人和杰克·奥克斯伏德之间
between Mrs. Burns and Jack Oxford.
奥克斯伏德
Oxford?
西城大学最爱的赞助商
WLVU's favorite booster?
或许他还赞助些别的东西
Well, maybe he was boosting something else.
奥克斯伏德和教练的老婆上♥床♥
Oxford sleeping with the coach's wife,
而教练自己又跟Vanessa有一腿
but the coach has his own thing going on with Vanessa.
其实大家都该蛮开心的
Everybody should be happy.
理论上是的
In theory.
可是一旦头脑发热
But, uh, simple math gets complicated sometimes,
简单的问题就会复杂化
when passions are involved.
好 我打电♥话♥给布拉斯
Okay, I'll call Brass.
我看是时候跟赞助商和寡妇谈谈了
I think it's time we talk to the booster and the widow.
去抓他们吧
Go get 'em.
吉姆
Jim?
是 尼克 我听着呢
Yeah, Nick, I hear you.
我会派警员去伯恩斯家
I'll send some officers to Burns's house
把他妻子带来
to pick up his wife.
至于抓捕杰克·奥克斯伏德
But as far as grabbing Jack Oxford
带他回局里
and taking him to the station,
不太可能了
that's not gonna happen.
有人让他出局了
Somebody took him out of the game.
一定是"追加的罚球"[指第二个人死去]
That's a one-and-one.
肯定是为了惩罚他
Must have been in the penalty.
两发子弹来自你名下的枪
Two shots fired from a gun registered to you.
就在体育馆外的
Recovered from a trash can
垃圾桶找到的
right outside the gym.
多谢你让我们的工作如此轻松
So, thanks for making our job so easy.
让一个家伙的命根子挨枪子
To put a bullet in a guy's manhood--
陪审团那里祝你好运吧
good luck with a jury.
你现在确定不想打电♥话♥给律师吗
You sure you don't want to call your lawyer now?
我不需要律师
I don't need a lawyer,
因为我没做错任何事
because I haven't done anything wrong.
在上帝看来
In the eyes of God?
我认为不是
I don't think so.
哪怕在从内华达这么疯狂的州来看 也很糟糕
State of Nevada looks pretty bad, too.
奥克斯伏德和你之间的电♥话♥
Phone calls between you and Oxford.
他家床上有你的DNA
DNA from his house puts you in his bed.
现在 至于你丈夫的谋杀...
Now, as far as your husband's murder...
你壁橱里的鞋
Shoes from your closet match
和现场的鞋印匹配
shoe impressions from the scene.
微量痕迹报告显示 你在尸体上流下了眼泪
And Trace report says that you shed a tear over his body.
真感动啊
How touching.
而且你还有罪
And incriminating.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
但那天早上我是在体育馆
But I was there at the gym that morning.
是的 我和奥克斯伏德有婚外情
Yes, I was having an affair with Oxford.
那只是玩玩
It was just a fling.
我知道汤姆寻求的是...
I knew Tom was seeking...
那个女人的专业陪伴
professional company with that woman.
有一阵子 我们这样都挺好
For a while, it worked for both of us.
可后来...
And then...
不行了
it didn't.
那天早上 我们本该喝个咖啡
That morning, we were supposed to get coffee
聊聊如何修补关系
and talk about mending what was broken.
我去更衣室找他
I went looking for him in the locker room.
我听见喷头在流水
I heard the shower running.
看见他时就已经是那样了
That's when I saw him.
"幸好"你当时报♥警♥了
Well, it's a good thing you called the cops.
等一下 抱歉
wait a minute, sorry--
你并没有报♥警♥
my bad-- you didn't.
相反 你却编造了你在塔霍的证词
No, instead you made up a story about being in Tahoe.
我不应该撒谎
I shouldn't have lied.
关键是 我知道是谁干的
The thing is, I knew who did it.
至少我认为我知道
At least I thought I did.
我无法承受那些丑闻
I couldn't bear the scandal.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
奥克斯伏德生汤姆的气
Oxford was furious with Tom.
他们有很多争执
They'd had a number of confrontations.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表