"去不了你家
"Can't make it to your place.
"来"艾丽斯俱乐部"找我 听话
"Find me at The Iris. Obey.
"Z小姐"
"Mistress Z."
看来我们要找的就是她
Sounds like our girl to me.
你了解"艾丽斯俱乐部"吗
You know anything about The Iris?
不了解 这种事倒是挺容易查的
No, but that information's pretty easy to get.
这边走
This way.
晚安咯
Nighty-night.
各位先生 晚上好
Good evening, gentlemen.
-你好 -晚上好
- Hi. - Evening.
莉莉说了你们有点特殊要求
Well, Lily said that you were looking for something special.
对 我兄弟需要点儿
Yeah, my buddy here needs a little, um...
需要点儿调♥教♥
a little discipline.
是啊 听说Z小姐
Yeah, yeah, I heard Mistress Z
最懂得如何惩罚男人
really knows how to...punish a man.
抱歉 你们在服务名单上吗
I'm sorry. Are you on the list?
不 没有
Uh, no, we're not, actually.
一位朋友介绍我们来的
A friend of ours sent us here.
汤姆·伯恩斯
Tom Burns.
那你们该走了
I think you need to leave.
我们肯定是不走了
Think we're gonna stay.
我们是犯罪实验室的
Seeing as how we're with the crime lab.
你要是有需要…我可以把它扣在这儿
You want me to just...? I can set it right here.
不 不用了
No, it's fine.
请这边走
Right this way.
那好吧
Okie-doke.
Z小姐 这两位先生想和你谈谈
Mistress Z, these gentlemen would like to have a word.
先生 我能为您做点什
Gentlemen, what can I do for...?
见到你真高兴 罗素先生
Nice to see you, Mr. Russell.
好尴尬
This is awkward.
这事可比尴尬糟糕多了
Oh, it's a lot more than that, actually.
我们该如何称呼你
So, wh-what do we call you?
Z小姐
Mistress Z?
Vanessa
Vanessa?
你们找我有什么事
What is it you wanted to talk to me about?
有关汤姆·伯恩斯教练
Coach Tom Burns.
通讯记录表明
Phone records indicate
你们俩是情人
that you two had an ongoing relationship.
对吗
Is that right?
说不上是情人
Not sure I'd characterize it that way.
我也说不是
Yeah, neither would I.
伯恩斯教练全身上下都是瘀伤
Coach Burns had bruises all over his body.
我猜"调♥教♥"他的人就是你吧
I'm assuming it was you who...disciplined him?
汤姆·伯恩斯是位客户
Tom Burns was a client.
客户 是叫客户
Ah. Client. That's what you call it.
我们的证据证明一个女人
We found evidence of a woman
出入了犯罪现场
at the crime scene.
今早五点你在哪儿
Where were you at 5:00AM this morning?
为何不直接去问罗素先生的儿子呢
Why don't you ask Mr. Russell's son?
查理说他出去锻炼了
Charlie said that he went to work out,
走时你还在睡觉
and left you in his bed.
没错
That's true.
我睡到六点十五左右
I...I slept in until about 6:15,
然后我们出去吃了早饭
and then we got an early breakfast.
是吗
Ah.
我没有杀汤姆·伯恩斯
I didn't kill Tom Burns.
要是你没有 也许你知道凶手是谁
Well, if you didn't, maybe you know who did then.
这可不是冷血的杀人
This was a crime of passion.
他是被活活打死的
This guy was beaten to death.
也许你的某位客户想要你
Maybe one of your clients got jealous
只属于他一人 起了嫉妒之心
'cause he couldn't have you all to himself.
我没什么可说的了
I have nothing more to say.
我们可以带你去警♥察♥局 Vanessa
Well, you know, we could drive you downtown...Vanessa.
以引诱教唆罪把你关一晚上
We could book you for solicitation.
我不是妓♥女♥ 罗素先生
I am not a hooker, Mr. Russell.
不是吗 那你是什么
Oh no? What are you then?
我是一名持有执行资格的性医疗师
I am a licensed sex therapist,
除了完全合法之外
which, aside from being perfectly legal,
我还有权为我的客户保密
also entitles me to therapist-patient privilege.
我什么都不用对你们说
I don't have to tell you anything.
你的意思是这里所有的女人
So you're telling me that all these women
都是合法的性医疗师
running around in here are licensed therapists?
是的 她们都是 你可以和她们任何人
Yes, they are. You can book a session
预约一次治疗试试
with any one of them if you feel the need.
我儿子知道你做的什么工作吗
Does my son know what you do?
我已经说过了
Like I said...
我没什么话可说了
I have nothing more to say.
昨晚没听见你回来呢
Oh, I didn't hear you come in last night.
不想把你吵醒了
Didn't want to wake you.
我整晚都没睡
I was up all night...
想着查理和Vanessa的事
thinking about Charlie, Vanessa.
我也是
I'm with you on that one.
他们现在就考虑同居似乎太快了
Just seems so early for them to move in together.
他们才刚刚认识
They barely know each other.
你昨晚用洗碗机了吗
Did you run the dishwasher last night?
没有
No.
怎么了
Why?
随便问问
Just asking.
这也许就是鼓励
I guess that's the danger
孩子独♥立♥最可怕的结果吧
of raising an independent child.
你也有可能真的会成功
You might actually succeed.
不过这是他们的选择 是吧
I guess it is their decision to make, right?
我们那时 要是等到我父母认同你
I mean, where would we be if we'd waited for my parents
不知要等到什么时候啊
to approve of you?
那是Vanessa的红酒杯吗
Is that's Vanessa's wine glass?
你不是真的要去化验她的DNA吧
You are not seriously going to run her DNA?
你准备做背景调查吗
Are you gonna do a background check?
相信我一次 大侦探
Trust me on this one, Detective.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
就是相信我
It means trust me.
待会儿打给你
Call you.
我刚刚目睹了好奇怪的景象
I just had the strangest experience.
我看到亨利为了取得
I found Henry swabbing a wine glass
一位嫌疑人的DNA
that you quietly slipped him
正在化验一个你悄悄给他的红酒杯
in order to obtain a potential suspect's DNA.
我希望你拿到了搜查令 因为想当年
I hope you got a warrant, because, as I recall,
我在西雅图就是因为同样的原因
I was fired by my boss in Seattle
被我的老板开除的
for doing the exact same thing.
-你说完了吗 -绝对没有
- Are you through? - No, no, no, no.
我还想说的事多着呢
I have a lot more things I'd like to say.
因为这次不一样
'Cause it's not the same thing.
这是我自家的红酒杯
It's my wine glass in my house,
而且DNA来自一个正在
and-and-and the DNA happens to come
睡我儿子的妓♥女♥
from a hooker who's banging my son.
所以说 这次不一样
So, no, not the same thing.
你的推理是正确的
Well, your suspicions were confirmed.
什么意思
What do you mean?
DNA确认她就是那个陌生女子
The DNA matched our unknown female.
Vanessa毫无疑问和教练有一腿
Vanessa was definitely sleeping with the coach.
真是棒极了
That's great.
我儿子和他的教练搅在一个三角恋中
So, my-my son is in a love triangle involving his coach,
还正好在他死前的几小时中
who, you know, he happened to have a violent confrontation
和他起了正面冲突 而且
with just hours before the man was killed, and...
现场的鞋印指出凶手是一个女人和
shoe impressions at the scene suggest a woman
另一个人 而且那另一个人的鞋
and somebody else, and the someone else's footwear
看起来应该属于一名运动员
looks like it could be an athlete.
真是越来越妙了
So it just gets better and better.
霍奇斯对查理所有的鞋子做了分♥析♥
Hodges analyzed all of Charlie's shoes,
全部都不符合这个神秘的图案
and none of them fit the mystery pattern.
D.B. 你儿子我是从小看着长大的
D.B., I've known your son since he was ten.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表