And look over there.
这组脚印走向了另一边
There's one set of prints going the other way.
这是走廊尽头
The hall dead-ends.
这是想去哪
Where would they be going?
看起来脚印好像穿墙而过了
Looks like they walk right through the wall.
或者走到了墙旁边 这组脚印的主人
Or right up to it. There's got to be some reason
走到这里肯定是有原因的
whoever left these came down here.
这里面有东西
There's something in here.
可不是嘛
Yes, there is.
霍奇斯找到了点线索
Hey. I think Hodges caught us a break.
看看这个
Check this out.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
这是其中一个捉鬼人的摄像机
You're looking at footage from one of
拍摄下的画面
the ghost hunter's cameras.
这是幸存的男性 欧文·韦伯
The surviving male, Owen Webber.
据他的供述
Now, according to his statement,
谋杀发生时他正一个人待在加工室里
he was alone in the processing room during the murder.
看起来他没说谎 不是吗
Which it looks like he is, right?
继续看
Well, keep watching there.
看到没
You see that?
你是说影片中的干扰信♥号♥♥吗
You mean that little glitch in the picture?
那可不仅仅是一个干扰信♥号♥♥
That's more than just a glitch.
他的摄像机关机了98秒
His camera shut off for 98 seconds.
这段时间足够他去杀人
That might be enough time to commit the murder.
时间绰绰有余啊
That's more than enough time.
瞧瞧你
Oh! Look at you.
你找到凶器了
You got yourself a murder weapon.
它就被藏在发生谋杀的房♥间外面
It was stashed just outside the murder room.
凶手可能计划以后再回去把它拿走
Killer probably planned to go back and get it later.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为他连自己的指纹都没擦掉
Well, because he didn't bother to wipe off his fingerprints.
你找到指纹了
You got prints?
属于死者的搭档 欧文·韦伯
Victim's partner. Owen Webber.
差不多是时候了
Well, it's about time.
我什么时候能拿回自己的设备
When am I gonna get my gear back?
我们不会把你的东西还给你的
You're not gonna get your gear back.
-什么 -你的设备
- What? - Well, your gear
现在可是我们的证据 欧文
is what we now call evidence, Owen.
我知道那是证据
Well, I know that it's evidence.
所有我才需要它
That's why I need it.
网上那些超自然小组因为道格的事
The online paranormal groups are going nuts
都快要急疯了 我需要证据
over what happened to Doug. I need the proof.
我得向他们证明是锡姆斯干的
I need to show them that it was Simms.
坐下
Sit down.
让我们谈谈
And let's talk
你对道格干了什么
about what you did to Doug.
认得这个吗 欧文
You recognize that, Owen?
这是我的
It's mine.
是我把它带到屠宰场去的
I brought it along to the slaughterhouse.
-看来你早有预谋啊 -不是这样
- Sounds like premeditation. - Uh, no.
我带它去是想刺♥激♥鬼魂
I-I... I brought it to excite the spirits.
我们会用一些物品
We use objects, something
一些对死者意义重大的东西来刺♥激♥它们
emotionally significant to the dead to provoke them.
美国儿童动画片《捉鬼》主题曲
拜托 伙计
I mean, come on, man,
这可是"捉鬼101法"里讲的
that's Ghost Chasing 101.
应该是"谋杀101法"
That's Murder 101.
-什么 -那又该怎么解释
- What?! - Why else did you
你刚好在道格被害前关掉了摄像机
turn off the camera right before Doug was killed?
我没有关掉摄像机 是电池没电了
I didn't turn off the camera. My battery pack went dead.
在开始之前你难道没检查电池吗
Don't you check your batteries before you start?
我当然检查了
Yeah, of course I did.
当时电都是满的
And they were both full.
但鬼魂可以吸取外界能量
But spirits can siphon the power away.
这样它们才有足够的能量实体化
That's how they get the energy to materialize.
得了吧 小子 因为你这些鬼魂学说
Come on, shaggy. My BS meter is redlining
我的废话计量表都要爆表了
with all this ghost science of yours.
什么废话
What BS?
那把刀刺♥激♥了沃尔特·锡姆斯
The knife provoked Walter Simms.
电池为他提供了能量
The battery provided the energy he needed.
而道格之死正好是我这些说法
The very fact that Doug is dead is proof positive
最有力的证明
of what I'm telling you!
道格不是欧文杀的 我告诉你
Owen didn't kill Doug, I'm telling you.
因为你相信...
Because you believe a...
是鬼魂杀了道格
ghost killed Doug?
因为我知道欧文的为人
Because I know Owen.
他永远不会那么做
He would never.
现在 证据表明正相反
Well, right now, the evidence says otherwise.
你去过那个屠宰场 对不对
You went into the slaughterhouse, didn't you?
你明白我之前说的那些话
You know now what I was talking about,
关于那些小男孩
those little boys...
在那里我唯一的感觉就是
The only thing I felt in there...
寒冷
was cold.
失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
为什么你拒绝接受自己的天赋
Why are you denying your gift?
你的祖母仍然陪在你身边 你知道的
Your grandmother is still with you, you know.
尽管你一直抗拒 她依旧在那儿
Even though you try to push her away, she's still there.
你对我祖母了解多少
What do you know about my grandmother?
她的名字很有趣
She had a funny name.
叫奥拉夫 对不对
Olaf, was it?
她会通灵
And she was a psychic.
看来她认为你也会
Seems to think you are, too.
你继承了她的能力
You share her gift.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want from me?
帮帮我
Your help.
你听到那些男孩的声音了
You heard those boys.
我知道他们想要告诉我什么
I know they were trying to say something.
但我不明白他们的话
I-I just don't know what it is.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但我没办法帮你
but I can't help you.
谢谢你 但是...
Thanks, but...
我不想要
I don't want that.
你需要它
You need it.
这些是什么
What are all these?
现代捉鬼行业所需的工具
Tools of the trade for the modern ghost hunter.
电磁泵 运动传感器
E.M. Pump, motion sensors,
热成像仪 电磁场探测器
thermal imager, EMF detectors.
专业鬼魂计量表 真的假的
Ghost Meter Pro? Really?
还真有人造这种东西
Someone actually makes these?
那可不是玩具
That's not a toy.
我刚跟尼克谈过
I just spoke with Nick.
审讯并没有什么收获
Apparently the interrogation was less than fruitful.
他希望我们能找出一种方法
He's hoping that we can find a way to pinpoint
能精确找出在谋杀发生时
the exact location of the suspect
嫌疑犯的位置
during the time of the murder.
但当时他的两个摄像机都关机了 对吗
But both his cameras were off, right?
他的摄像机是关了
His cameras were off,
但他的EVP录音机仍开着
but his EVP recorder was still on.
EVP
EVP?
用来记录"电子噪音现象"
Electronic Voice Phenomenon.
否则我们可能会错过鬼魂的声音
Ghost voices we might otherwise miss.
重点是 尽管我们没有录像
The point is, even though
但我们有声音
we don't have picture, we have sound.
而你认为你可以利用声音
Ah. And you think you can use the sound
来找出嫌疑人在哪儿
to figure out where the suspect was.
就是这样 没错
That is the idea, yes.
那你找我♥干♥什么
So, why do you need me?
你是指 除了我高度
You mean, aside from the fact
欣赏你的智商和能力之外吗
that I greatly admire your mind and abilities?
这项工作需要回到屠宰场调查
The job requires going back to the slaughterhouse,
但我不想一个人去
and that is something that I don't relish doing alone.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表