looks like it came from that direction.
这些放射性的裂痕表明
Radial cracks indicate
那股力量一定源于外面
that the force must've originated from the outside.
也就是说枪手当时在窗外
Means our shooter was on the outside of the window.
谁报的案
Who called it in?
杨夫人
Mrs. Young?
是女士
Ms. Ms.
我受够做家庭主妇了
I got tired of being a housewife.
所以甩了老公 保留了姓氏
Dumped the husband, kept the last name.
-还有他的捷豹车 -你真走运
- And his Jag. - Oh, lucky you.
我还得自负赡养费
I had to pay mine alimony.
好了 你具体都听到了什么
So, what exactly did you hear?
我每天都会早起冥想
Well, I get up early every morning to do my meditation.
我的意识刚刚有点飘忽的时候
I had just reached an elevated state of consciousness
就听到了砰砰两声
when I heard: bang, bang!
-一共是两枪 -对
- So two gunshots in all. - Yeah.
当时是几点
And what time was that?
我看了表 当时是六点过五分
I looked at the clock. It was 6:05.
那你看到什么了吗
And did you see anything?
-或者什么人 -什么都没看见
- Anyone? - Nothing.
不过我当时有种很不好的预感
But then I had this really bad feeling
觉得是巴里出事了
it had something to do with Barry.
为什么你觉得会是巴里
Why do you think it had something to do with Barry?
他太招人恨了
Mm. A lot of people hated him.
他是个骗子 吃人不吐骨头
He was a real shark.
他是专打离婚案的律师
Divorce lawyer.
那我可认识不少
I've known quite a few of those.
有一次有块贴着纸条的砖头
One time a brick came flying through
飞进了我家窗户
my window with a note attached.
上面写着"下地狱吧 狗屁律师"
It said, "Burn in hell, you scumbag lawyer."
针对的就是巴里 不过
Meant for Barry but...
他们弄错扔进了我家
they got my house by mistake.
那…我想斯隆先生在这一带
So, I guess Mr. Sloan
都不太招人喜欢了
was not very popular in the neighborhood.
巴里死了我并不好受 不过
Listen, I feel bad about what happened to Barry, but...
话说回来 我们的地♥产♥刚刚都增值了
you ask me, our property values just went up.
这么说太缺德了
That's a horrible thing to say.
那个可怜人还尸骨未寒呢
The poor man just died.
关于斯隆的事您具体知道些什么
And how exactly do you know Mr. Sloan?
我们做了十三年的邻居
Oh, um, we've been neighbors for 13 years.
我叫玛乔丽·兰德尔
Oh, uh, Marjorie Randall.
我做髋关节置换手术的时候
Look, when I had my hip replacement,
巴里天天帮我取信
Barry brought in my mail every day.
那你们两个关系很好了
So you two were good friends?
是的
Oh, yes.
他跟你谈论过自己的工作吗
Did he ever discuss his work with you?
他总是挂在嘴边
Oh, he talked about it all the time.
他热爱自己的工作
He loved his job.
特别是打赢了官司的时候
Especially when he won a case.
您知道他有没有正在打的特别麻烦的官司
Do you know if he was in the middle of a particularly messy one?
巴里常说离婚案都很麻烦
Barry just always said that all divorces were messy.
你觉得这些案子跟他的死有关吗
Do you think that that could've had something to do with his death?
我们会尽力查明真♥相♥的
We will do everything we can to find out.
Cujo 改编自史蒂芬·金同名小说的电影《狂犬惊魂》 片中疯狗的名字
你和狂犬库丘怎么样了
How you doing with Cujo?
我不知道 它还是很狂躁
I don't know. He's still pretty riled up.
你为什么不等弗兰斯基
Well, why don't you wait for Varanski?
他已经在回来的路上了
He's on his way back.
他会帮你给狗上嘴套
He'll help you muzzle the dog.
你就能拿到想要的证据了
Then you can get your evidence.
等他到的时候 证据都快没了
By the time he gets here, all the evidence is gonna be gone.
你看它
Look at him.
你看它 它全都快舔没了
Look at him. He's licking it all away.
你要想打开笼子的话
Hey, if you're thinking about opening up that cage,
我们可就又多了一个犯罪现场了
we're gonna have another crime scene.
也许它只觉得受了我的威胁
Maybe he's just threatened by me, you know?
我是说 它被关了起来 走投无路
I mean, he's in there, he's cornered,
我却拿着些小木棍朝它走来
I'm coming at him with sticks.
打开门 也许它会冷静下来
Open the gate, maybe he'll calm down.
-尼克 -真的 别担心
- Nick... - Hey, come on. Don't worry.
我养过好几条狗 我知道自己在干什么
I had a bunch of dogs growing up-- know what I'm doing.
行了 我要去见罗宾斯博士
All right, look, I got Doc Robbins.
尼克 那只狗杀过人
Nick, that dog killed somebody.
拜托 你就等等弗兰斯基吧
Wait for Varanski. Please.
怎么说呢 伙计
Well, boy...
我可不会让你毁了我所有的证据
I'm not gonna let you destroy all my evidence.
我会给你采集证据
I'm gonna process you,
就像对其他嫌犯一样 不管你喜不喜欢
just like any other suspect, whether you like it or not.
所以
So...
接下来这么办
here's how it's gonna go down.
我会让你离开笼子
I'm gonna let you out of this crate,
我让你出来的时候
and when I do,
你要冷静 我也会冷静
you're gonna be cool... and I'm gonna be cool.
好吗
Okay?
放松
Easy.
放松
Easy...
好了 放松
Easy, now.
这个怎么样
How about one of these?
想来点奖励吗
Want a little treat?
现在乖乖的 好吗
Cooperate, now, okay?
就在这儿
Right in here.
乖乖的
Cooperate.
就在这儿了 小家伙
Right in here, bud.
放松
Easy.
放松
Easy.
你的牙缝里有点东西
You got something in your teeth there.
放松
Easy.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
看来你下嘴还真狠啊
Well, it looks like you got your pound of flesh, eh?
孩子们还小的时候
When the kids were little,
我给他们买♥♥了一只狗
I bought them a dog.
动物避难所的一只杂交犬
A mutt from the shelter.
它每晚都睡在我女儿的床上
He slept on my daughter's bed every night--
就像家里的一份子
part of the family.
是啊 很容易就忘了他们毕竟是畜生
Yeah, it's easy to forget they're still animals.
这样很难做齿痕模型
It's hard to make out the teeth marks.
可能得叫个牙医来
May have to call in an odontologist.
也许唾液里会有狗的DNA
Well, maybe the saliva will give us the dog's DNA.
你说我们的受害者身上携带毒品
You said our victim had drugs on him--
但我没发现任何针孔
I don't see any needle marks.
可能刚开始吸毒
Could be a new user.
毒瘾还不是很重
Maybe the drugs haven't taken their toll yet.
我会把血液和毛发样本送去进行毒品检测
I'll send blood and hair over to Tox.
多处伤口和淤青 都是自卫伤口
Multiple cuts and bruises, defensive wounds.
这人一定狠狠打了一架
Boy, this guy put up quite a fight.
他为什么不拔枪
Why didn't he pull his gun?
我想我知道原因
I think I know why.
狗袭击Nelson的时候
When the dog attacked Nelson,
他肯定被扑倒了
he must have knocked him over.
尼尔森摔倒的角度造成他手臂两处骨折
The angle of the fall broke Nelson's arm in two places,
导致手臂动不了了
rendering the arm useless.
那样的话就知道为什么他没有向狗开枪了
Well, that explains why he didn't shoot the dog.
至少一个谜团解开了
One mystery solved.
中大奖了
Hit the jackpot.
.38特制来♥福♥枪♥
38 Special.
和我们从墙上取出来的弹头一致
Just like the slug we took out of the wall.
不止如此 我还发现了窗台上的指纹
That's not all I found: fingerprints on the windowsill.
凶手看了场好戏啊
Killer saw quite a show.
我发现了精斑
I found semen stains.
像斯隆这样的人不会不洗床单的
No way a guy like Sloan wouldn't wash his sheets,
所以是刚弄上去的
so they're fresh.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表