Well, I figured she tossed it.
玛拉一直都是个恶婆娘
Marla always was a bitch.
你最近有见过这个"恶婆娘"吗
Have you seen this "Bitch" lately?
有啊 就在厨房♥里
Yeah. In the kitchen.
我娶了她
I married her.
玛拉
Marla!
他们有几个问题想问问你
These guys want to ask you some questions.
没问题吧
They're okay, yeah?
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
如果这儿没我的事了
If you're done with me.
行 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
来点咖啡吗
Coffee?
-好啊 -刚煮好的
- Sure. - Fresh pot.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Sure.
我知道埃里克不相信我
Yeah, I know Eric doesn't believe me,
但我真是弄丢了他的戒指
but I did lose his class ring.
戴在链子上
Wore it on a chain.
天知道掉到哪里去了
It could've fallen off anywhere.
那时候我有点野
I was kind of wild back then.
你知道可能是丢在哪里了吗
Do you know where you might have lost it,
或者当时你在做什么
or what you might have been doing?
跟橄榄球队的很多人约会
Dating most of the football team?
埃里克也跟很多啦啦队队员交往
Eric went through the cheerleaders.
我们都很年轻
We were young, then.
你有跟一个叫汤姆·库里的家伙约会过吗
Did you ever date a guy named Tom Cooley?
不是吧
No way.
我倒是跟他最好的朋友约会了一两周
I-I did date his best friend, for a week or two.
马克斯·里斯顿
Max Liston?
是后卫
Quarterback.
倒真的让埃里克开始在意我了
Really got Eric thinking about me.
你们觉得
You think...
那些女孩的死跟他有关吗
Tom is responsible for all those girls?
他杀了她们吗
Did he kill them?
我们正在调查此事
Well, that's what we're investigating.
你和马克斯有没有和汤姆一起出去玩过
Did you and Max ever hang out with Tom?
就一次
Once.
马克斯带我去了汤姆·库里农场的一场聚会
Max took me to a party at Tom Cooley's ranch.
高级酒 瓶装啤酒
High-class booze, beer in bottles...
我也算开了点眼界
kind of a step up for me.
你是那时候弄丢戒指的吗
Was that around the time that you lost the ring?
可能吧
Maybe.
我也不知道
I don't know.
如果我知道戒指去哪儿了就不会丢了
If I knew where it went, it wouldn't be lost.
我说过 只跟马克斯约会了几次
Like I said, I only went out with Max a couple of times.
你们有谁需要再来点咖啡的吗
Anyone besides me need a refill on the coffee?
不 不用了 谢谢
No, no, I'm good, thanks.
她有事瞒着我们
She's hiding something.
是啊
Yeah.
她丈夫是警♥察♥
Look, her husband's a cop, you know?
如果玛拉·路易有所隐瞒
If Marla Louie is hiding something,
可能就是一些她不愿意
it could simply be something
让她老公知道的事实
she doesn't want her husband to know.
也就意味着你的两条线索
And that would make you
全部落空
zero-for-two up there.
你这是在用委婉的方式告诉我
Is that your nice way of telling me
我不该未经你允许
that I shouldn't have come up here
就跑来查案吗
without getting your permission?
没错 你就是不该去
You shouldn't have gone up, period.
想想吧 你在做什么 朱尔斯
I mean, come on, what are you doing, Jules?
你要自毁前程吗
Are you trying to kill your career?
玛拉·路易高中约会过汤姆·库里的铁哥们
Marla Louie dated Tom Cooley's best friend in high school,
此人名叫马克斯·里斯顿
this guy named Max Liston, all right?
我给你发个链接
I'm gonna send you a link.
"马克斯·里斯顿 西雅图的小型承包商
"Max Liston, small-time Seattle contractor,
拿下大项目"
gets big break."
库里雇了里斯顿帮他开♥发♥家庭农场
Cooley hired Liston to develop the family ranch."
不止开♥发♥
Not just to develop,
还包括铺平8座坟墓
but to pave over eight graves.
如果我要挖出8具尸体
If I wanted to dig up
再将其重埋于内华达州
eight bodies in Seattle and rebury them in Nevada,
我肯定会和我最铁的承包商哥们商量
I'd would definitely negotiate with my contractor best buddy.
能弄到证据吗
Can we prove any of this?
我现在是三条线索得其一
Well, here's where I go 1-for-3.
马克斯·里斯顿一夜暴富后
Max Liston became an instant millionaire,
金盆洗手去了维京群岛
and he retired to the Virgin Islands.
你可别打上岛调查的主意
Hey, don't even think about taking an island cruise.
你不必担心
Well, you don't have to worry.
我也没能耐让这家伙开口了
Even I couldn't get this guy to talk.
就是说马克斯·里斯顿赚了大钱
So Max Liston gets a truckload of money
却在三周之后死去
and dies three weeks later.
我非常好奇马克斯潜水溺亡时
I'd be interested to know what Tom Cooley was doing
汤姆·库里在做什么
while Max was flunking scuba diving.
老大 你可能得开电视看看了
Boss, you might want to turn on the TV.
是吗 好的
Really? Okay.
今天我来到拉斯维加斯
Today I've come to Las Vegas to offer a reward
悬赏十万美元寻找
of $100,000 for information
杀害珍妮特·沃伦
leading to the arrest and conviction
凶手的线索
of the killer of Janet Warren.
先前24小时 拉斯维加斯警方宣布确认
In the last 24 hours, Las Vegas PD has confirmed
珍妮特·沃伦和另外7名未知女子的尸体
the bodies of Janet Warren and seven other young women were
发现于距此地二百英里外的巨型坟墓
recovered from a mass grave 200 miles from here.
两年前 我与珍妮特在一家公共餐厅见面
Two years ago, a chance meeting with Janet
那是她生前最后一夜
at a public restaurant on the last night of her life,
也是我人生噩梦的开始
turned my life into a nightmare.
看呐
Look at that.
他在拿自己做文章 现在他倒成了受害者
He's making this about himself. Now he's the victim.
我声名毁尽
...my reputation destroyed.
还被一位头脑发热的犯罪现场调查员
I have been pursued with a vengeance
以复仇之名追扰
by an overzealous CSI who has
而她完全没有任何证据
had no regard whatsoever for the evidence.
朱尔斯 你能先放下咖啡杯吗
Jules, you mind putting down the coffee mug?
你不觉得这简直不可理喻吗
Can you believe this?!
她的做法不过让她失业
...cost her her job...
却令我失去了一切
but it cost me everything.
杀害珍妮特·沃伦的凶手仍逍遥法外
The killer of Janet Warren is still out there.
请大家齐心协力抓住他吧
Let's all of us work together to get him.
卑鄙小人 他在耍我们
Scumbag! He's playing games with us.
他认为我们愚蠢至极 抓不到他
He thinks we're too stupid to catch him.
别 别砸电视啊
No! Not the TV!
那是我的电视 我付的钱
It's my TV. I paid for it.
有何发现
What you got?
我们在此处发现了尸体
Okay, well, this is where we found the bodies.
这是一块从私人处征得的
It's federal land that was taken from a private party
联邦土地
by eminent domain.
是九十年代政♥府♥大幅征地的一个部分
It was part of a big government land grab in the '90s.
一种"附属契约" 什么鬼玩意儿
A "Covenant of Appurtenant." What the hell's that?
是一种律师针对
It's a lawyer's way of saying
"永不可开♥发♥土地"的说法
that land can never be developed.
藏埋尸体的好地方啊
Good place to bury a body.
永远不会有人来挖
No one's ever digging it up.
此处先前归谁所有
Who was the previous owner?
在不少公♥司♥手上辗转过
It was buried under layers of straw corporations,
但处理这笔交易的律所却是
but the law firm that handled the deal was
"登顿 拉特曼和施密特"律师事务所
Denton, Rutman and Schmidt.
那可是西雅图最大的一家
Whoa. Now, they are the biggest
房♥地♥产♥律所啊 是吗
real estate firm in Seattle. Really?
汤姆·库里家族全靠房♥地♥产♥赚的钱
Tom Cooley's family made all their money in real estate.
因此可能曾是库里家的土地
So that could've been Cooley land.
若真是 就有充分理由去采集他的DNA
If it was, that would be enough to compel his DNA.
是的 无比充分
Yes, sir, it would.
我的当事人不愿提供DNA采集
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表