另一个男人撞的我们
The other man ran us off the road.
是那个男人去追她们的吗
Was the other man chasing the girls?
你表妹告诉我们
Your cousin told me about the guy
昨晚有人把你挤下了马路
who ran you off the road last night.
暂且不谈你犯了多少条移♥民♥法
Forget about all the immigration laws you've broken.
就说在你车上发现的子弹
The ammo we found in your truck
与杀死该女孩的子弹相同
put a hole through that girl and killed her.
如果你还不开口说话
Now, if you don't start talking, you're the one
你就要背黑锅了 就这么简单
that's going down for it. It's as simple as that, man.
奥利
Oh, yeah, Ollie...
如果我是你 我会听他的话
if I were you, I'd listen to the man.
快说
Habla.
我当时开着车
I was just driving.
后面突然出现了一辆轿车
This car came out of nowhere...
硬把我挤到路边
forced me off the road.
他穿着连帽卫衣 疯狂至极
This guy in a hoodie comes out acting crazy.
不停问我 那些女孩呢
Starts telling me, "Where are the girls?"
我告诉他我不知道他在说什么
I told him I didn't know what he was talking about.
他揪住我 我吓坏了
Then he grabs me. I got scared.
就伸手去摸我座位下面的枪
I reached for the gun underneath my seat.
我还没来得及动手
Before I can do anything with it,
他就把枪抢走了
he ripped it out of my hand.
叫我不许告诉任何人 否则他就杀了我
He told me he'd kill me if I talked to anyone.
他在哪抓住你的
Where did he grab you?
238号♥州际公路 就在...
Interstate 238. Just outside...
不是
No, no, no.
我是说 他用手揪住
I'm talking about where on your body
你身上哪儿了
did he grab you?
亨利没有鲁伊兹的衣服上找到接触DNA
Henry didn't find any secondary DNA on Ruiz's shirt.
不过我发现了一种化学品
I, however, did find trace amounts of a chemical.
R-502
R-502.
极其不寻常...
Very unusual, rare...
我自己看好吗 谢谢
Mind if I just... Thank you.
它是一种罕见的空调制冷剂
A rare refrigerant used in air conditioning.
主要用于冷暖空调系统
Primarily older HVAC systems.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -出大事了
- Is there a problem? - Yeah.
那个女孩的爸爸
The girl's father...
就是搞冷暖空调系统的
his business is HVAC systems.
嗨 D.B. 怎么了
Hey, D.B. What's up?
什么
What?
她哪去了
Where is she?
你刚刚错过
Oh, well, you just missed her.
她出院了
She was discharged.
她父亲说要带她回家
Her dad said he was taking her home.
该死的 你为什么要撤走你的手下
Why the hell would you pull your uni off the door?
她深受那个禽兽所害
The girl is the victim of a predator and you
而你又亲手把她送回魔窟
just basically sent her right back to him.
-你说够了没 -你死定了
- Are you done? - You are going to be.
你想怎么样 找你老爸告状吗
What are you going to do? Run to daddy to complain?
-你就这么点出息吗 -你才没...
- Is that all you have? - No, I got a lot more...
喂 摩根
Hey, Morgan.
别激动
Take it easy.
警探
Detective.
-长官 -能告诉我
- Sir. - You want to walk me through this?
发生什么事了吗
Tell me what happened?
我来告诉你吧
I can tell you what happened...
你别说话
Hey, stop. Stop.
你的手下听不明白的是
What your CSI is not hearing
她的父亲是法定监护人
is that the father is the legal guardian.
批准那女孩出院的是医生 不是我
And the doctor is the one who released the girl, not me.
当时此案的头号♥嫌疑人
And this was at a time when our number one suspect
还是运牛贩 不是这位老爸
was a cattle hauler, not the dad.
是你自己打电♥话♥把她父亲请来的
You called the father and actually had him brought here.
我承认这是我的责任
And I accept responsibility for that.
不像你跟剩下的...
Unlike you and the rest of the...
你们俩 听着
Hey, hey, you know what?
这个问题你们可以稍后解决
You guys can work this out later.
现在我们要对付的是典型的性♥虐♥待狂
Right now, we're dealing with a textbook sadist.
如果他之前对杰西塔还算手下留情
If you think he was taking it easy on Jacinta before,
你们能想象他现在会怎么对她吗
can you imagine what he's doing to her right now.
所以我们能先专心找到他们吗
So can we please focus on how to find them?
-是 长官 -谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
那家伙开的是蓝色的福特金牛 亚利桑那车牌
Guy's driving a blue Taurus. Arizona plates.
已经广播发出了安珀警戒
Got a broadcast out, AMBER alert,
AMBER 美国儿童失踪时的应急响应警报系统
并派了警♥察♥守在他家外面
and have the PD staked out outside of his house.
-但他肯定不会笨到回家去 -我同意
- Look, he's too smart to go home. - I agree.
这是他关他女儿的地方 我们要找到这里
This is where he took her. This is what we have to find.
对 对 就是他
Yeah, yeah, that's him.
就是他拿走了我的枪
That's the guy who took my gun.
就是他一直在追那两个女孩
And he's the one who chased after those girls.
他是她们的父亲
He's their old man.
长♥期♥虐待这两个孩子
He's been abusing them for years.
他用你的枪杀了其中一个
He used your gun to kill one of them.
现在另一个也在他手上
And now he's got the other one.
如果你不帮我
And she's going to be dead, too,
她也必死无疑
if you don't help me out here.
我能怎么帮你
How can I help?
我查了你的货车记录
I pulled your truck log.
这是你从华瑞兹到帕伦普的行车路线
This is the route you took from Juarez to Pahrump.
在莫哈维堡的一个称重站停过
Stopped at a weigh station in Fort Mohave.
接下来就到了帕伦普
The next one was Pahrump.
在莫哈维跟帕伦普之间
Now, between Mohave and Pahrump,
你的车增重了220磅
your truck gained 220 pounds.
我还以为是秤坏掉了
I thought the scales were off.
一定是那两个女孩偷偷上了车
It must have been the girls sneaking on.
那在这两个地方之间你有停靠过吗
And did you stop anywhere between Mohave and Pahrump?
有 有的
Yeah, yeah,
我在牛头城城停下吃过东西
I stopped to eat in Bullhead City.
音乐节在这里 238号♥高速公路旁边
The rave was here, off Highway 238.
钨矿在三英里之外
Tungsten mine is three miles away.
而牛头城在这
And Bullhead City is here.
女孩们就是在这里上的货车
Which is where the girls got on the truck.
我们知道她俩是用走的
We know they were traveling on foot.
那一定不会超过一两英里
And they couldn't have gotten more than a couple miles.
所以她们爸爸关着她们的地方
So wherever the father was holding them
肯定就在这附近 对不对
had to be in the area, right?
我们要找的就在这一片
So we're looking around here.
还是跟大海捞针一样
Which is still a needle in a sandbox.
不过我们知道要找的是什么
Except we do know what we're looking for.
杰西塔帮我画出来了
Jacinta drew it for me.
花
Flowers.
我看到的只是无边的沙漠
I just see a whole lot of desert.
也许我们要找的是一栋房♥子
Maybe we're looking for a house.
带个花♥园♥什么的
You know, with a garden.
或者一个农场
Or a farm.
用风能发电的农场
One that's harvesting wind.
也许杰西塔画的根本不是花
Maybe Jacinta wasn't drawing flowers.
这全都是你的错
You know this is all your fault?
你害死了你姐姐
You got your sister killed.
她是个乖孩子
She was a good girl.
她不像你一样总跟我顶嘴
She didn't mouth off to me, like you.
不过这个问题我们已经解决了 不是吗
But we took care of that, didn't we?
不 虚惊一场
Nah, false alarm.
还以为会有人来救你吗
You think someone's going to come for you?
本来事情不至于成这样的
It didn't have to be like this.
可你们却逃跑了
But you ran away.
对不对
Right? Hmm?
都是你拆散了咱们一家
You're the one who broke up this family!
究竟是为了什么
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表