我只需要安排好见面
so all I had to do was just set up the meet,
敲萨达特的钱
rip Sadat off...
所以短♥信♥ 是你发的
So the text messages-- you're the one who sent them.
你拿了克里斯汀的电♥话♥
You had Christine's phone.
我拿了她电♥话♥ 替她订了机票
I had her phone, I had the plane reservation,
订了酒店
I had the hotel.
本来挺简单一件事
I mean, I-it's just supposed to be easy,
-明白吗 -她在哪
- you know... - Where is she?
她在我兄弟那 我兄弟守着她
She's with my brother. My brother has her.
你快打给他
You're going to call him,
告诉他一切玩完了
and you're going to tell him it's over!
-我不能 -别耍花招 吉米 快点
- I can't. - Don't play with me, Jimmy! Come on!
我欠钱的那个人
I... The guy I owe--
他不放心 把他们抓走了
he got nervous and he grabbed 'em up.
他把他们抓走了
He grabbed 'em up.
我不知道他们在哪
I don't know where they're at.
好吧 我只知道 如果明晚
Okay, all I know is that, if I don't bring the diamonds
我带不回钻石 他们就得死
tomorrow night, they're dead.
他们就得死
They're dead!
我要把这个杂种带回纽约
I'm taking that bastard back to New York
还有钻石 让他把那混♥蛋♥的钱
with the diamonds, he's going to pay off
给还了 我要把克里斯汀带回来
the scumbag he owes, I'm gonna get Christine back.
麦克 你不能带着一个杀人犯和
Mac, you can't just hop on a plane with a killer
一堆偷来的钻石就跳上飞机
and a bunch of stolen diamonds.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
我没时间循规蹈矩
I don't have time for red tape.
你也听到他说的了 罗素
You heard what he said, Russell.
她会死的
She's going to die.
我听到了 我听到了
I heard, I heard.
我爱这个女人
I love this woman.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
我没说不要这么做
I'm not saying don't do this.
我是说我会帮你
I'm just saying you're gonna need my help.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表