Vet said he's going to be okay.
太好了
Well, that's-that's good.
我都不知道山姆中枪了
I didn't even know Sam had been shot.
他还是勇往直前
He just kept going.
这就是山姆
Mm. That's Sam for you.
它来了
Ah, here he is.
你怎么样了 伙计
Hey, how you doing, boy?
你做到了 山姆
You did it, Sam.
你抓住了杀死迈克的凶手
You caught Mike's killer.
他得在牢里呆很长一段时间了
He's going to prison for a very long time.
总算是伸张了正义
And we got some justice.
可你别再这么吓我了
But don't you ever scare me like that again,
听到了吗
you hear me?
知道吗
You know, uh...
本来山姆年底就要退役了
Sam was going to retire at the end of the year,
以后就做一只普通的狗 和尼尔森一起生活
spend the rest of his days with Nelson, just being a dog.
尼尔森没有家人 所以
Nelson didn't have any family, so, uh,
得给山姆找个新家
Sam's going to need a new home.
我想它可以和我一起生活
Well, I guess he could come live with me.
那就太好了
That'd be nice.
你觉得呢 山姆
What do you say, Sam?
我会好好照顾你的
I'll take good care of you.
不过得约法三章 知道吗
Now, there's gonna be a few rules, okay?
不准喝马桶里的水
No drinking out of the toilet,
周日得看橄榄球
and, uh, we watch football on Sundays,
我们支持牛仔队
and we root for the Cowboys.
好吗
Okay?
还有我女朋友来了
And when my girlfriend's over,
你得睡地上
you got to sleep on the floor.
好吗 同意吗
All right? Is that a deal?
好啦 伙计
Okay, boy.
我的天
Ah, geez!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表