we've found nothing in your little bunker.
没有银行账单
No bank statement,
水电费账单
no utility bills,
所有东西上都找不到你的名字
nothing with your name on it.
就好像你很努力地
It's almost like you worked
想要人间蒸发 对吗
very hard to disappear, haven't you?
这也犯法吗
Is that a crime?
-我只想问为什么 -为什么你想知道
- Well, I'm just wondering why. - Why?
你没有任何权利把我从家里带出来
You had no right to drag me out of my home.
只凭着一句为什么
Without as much as a word as to why.
你清楚为什么
You know why.
我见识过你怎么对待非法入侵者的
I've seen the way you treat trespassers.
你可不怎么好客啊
You're not very hospitable.
你就是这么对待卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的吧
Is that what happened with Carl Abrams?
他非法入侵了
He trespass?
我不认识卡尔·艾布拉姆斯
I don't know Carl Abrams.
好吧
Okay.
你不想配合也无妨
That's fine if you don't want to cooperate.
你那个地下小洞穴
We'll let your little hole in the ground
会告诉我们真♥相♥
do the talking.
谁会这么干
Who does this?
那些为世界末日做准备的人
Someone prepping for doomsday.
重建那个即将在
Recreating a world they believe
末日审判时消失的家园
will disappear with the coming Armageddon.
也试图让别的东西消失
Tried to make something disappear.
是血迹
Blood.
有很多
Lots of it.
人造草皮是有渗透性的 跟地毯一样
Astroturf is porous, just like carpet.
这可是滩大血迹
That's a significant blood pool.
凶手把卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的右手砍了下来
The killer severed Carl Abrams' right hand.
他流了很多血
He bled out.
可能就在这儿
Could've been right here.
罗宾斯博士在被害人伤口处
Doc Robbins found something like this
发现了类似的东西
in the victim's wound track.
是血
Positive for blood.
卡尔·艾布拉姆斯死在这里
Carl Abrams died here.
这地方没什么人动过
Place is lacking a certain survivalist touch.
是啊 跟我们那无名氏不太相符 是吧
Yeah, it doesn't really fit our man with no name, does it?
你觉得那人
How long do you think the guy's
在这底下住多久了
been living down here like this?
他有个储备充足的储藏室
Well, he's got a well-stocked pantry,
他这儿有水 有电
he's got water, electricity.
我觉得有一阵儿了
I'd say for a while.
我觉得我们已经把这屋子翻遍了
You know, I'd say we're done in this room.
没有血迹 也没有争斗的痕迹
There's no blood, there's no sign of disturbance,
这儿没什么可检验的
there's nothing probative in here.
好吧 我们去查查其他地方吧
All right, let's check the rest of the house.
芬恩
Hey, Fin?
我想我找到了主人的主卧室
I think I found the master's master bedroom.
这装潢更像他的风格
This decor is more like it.
《炸♥弹♥图绘》
我找到他的玩具了
I found his toys.
萨拉 你得过来看看这个
Sara, you got to see this.
这可不太妙
This is not good.
一个男人在他的狩猎洞穴
Man keeps a room for a little girl
给一个小女孩布置了间房♥
in his hunting cave.
是啊 情况越来越糟了
Yeah, it gets worse.
我不认为他这个房♥间
I don't think he uses the room
只是给小女孩用的
just for little girls.
女人的衣服
Women's clothes.
还是不同大小的
Yeah, and different sizes.
可能意味着有很多不同的女人
Could mean a number of different women.
有些衣服的商标很老了
Some of these labels are old.
萨特思的
Sutters?
那百货商店已经倒闭好几年了
That department store's been out of business for years.
折纸鹤
Origami paper crane.
跟我从卡尔·艾布拉姆斯口袋里找到的一样
Just like the one I pulled out of Carl Abrams' pocket.
你觉得他会不会给每个受害人都折一个
Do you think he makes one for each victim?
你认得那个吗
You recognize that?
我们发现上面全是你的指纹
We have your prints all over it.
我给你点提示吧
I'll give you a hint:
这不是我们在你家中
it's not one of the origami animals
发现的动物折纸 但是它看起来很像
we just found in your house, but it looks just like it.
这是我们发现卡尔·艾布拉姆斯尸体时
This was in Carl Abrams' pocket
在他口袋里找到的
when we found his body
在你的地堡里还发现了他的血迹
and his blood in your bunker.
我告诉过你 我不认识他
I told you, I don't know the guy.
你们在陷害我 你们需要找个嫌疑犯
You're setting me up. You need a suspect.
不知道什么原因 你们选择了我
And for whatever reason, you've chosen me.
事实上 你知道吗 是你找上我们的
Yeah, actually, you know what? Y-You reached out to us.
看看这段录像
Here, take a look at that video.
看到没 是你主动的 不是吗
See, you made the first move, didn't you?
我知道这是怎么回事儿
Look, I know how this works.
我相信你知道
Yeah, I'll bet you do.
够了
That's it.
我受够你这变♥态♥了
I've had enough of this pervert.
为什么你不跟我们说说你在底下
Why don't you tell us about the little girl's room
给小女孩建的房♥间呢
you have set up down there.
还有那些女人的各种衣服
And all the clothes from all those women.
到底有多少个
I mean, how many were there?
你们想让我承认我没做过的事
You want me to admit to something that I didn't do.
那些我根本都不知道的事
Something that I have no knowledge of.
恕不奉陪
Well, I'm not playing your game!
我只想安安静静地生活
All I want is to be left in peace.
你在杀了卡尔·艾布拉姆斯之前也这么跟他说的吗
Is that what you told Carl Abrams before you killed him?
我不认识卡尔
I don't know Carl.
他在你的地盘上露营
He was camping in your area.
发生什么了
What happened?
他是不是无意中发现了你的地下炼狱
Did he stumble upon your little piece of hell down there?
有性行为的痕迹
Got signs of sexual activity.
意料之中
Not that I'm surprised.
我很意外
Well, I'm surprised.
这里没有血迹
There is no blood here.
性♥交♥的房♥间不等于杀人的房♥间
Well, sex room isn't the same as a kill room.
他把她们带到别处去了
He takes them somewhere else.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听起来像是墙后面发出的声音
Sounds like it's coming from behind the wall.
好像是个通风口
Looks like an air vent.
没有风出来
There's no air coming out.
不管那是什么 都在墙的里面
Whatever it is, it's inside the walls.
有人在移♥动♥
It's moving.
直奔大厅去了
It's headed towards the yard.
它想逃跑
It's trying to get away.
站住 等一下
Stop. Hold on.
就在那儿待着 等等 等一下
Stop right there! Wait, wait!
站住 没事了
Stop. It's okay.
站住 我们是警♥察♥
Stop. We're the police.
没有人会伤害你的
No one's gonna hurt you.
我们是来这儿帮你的 好吗
We're here to help you, okay?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我们会带你离开这里
We're gonna get you out of here.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你安全了
You're safe.
性侵犯检测工具盒
我们或许不知道你的名字 但是我们已经
We may not know your name, but we're starting
大致掌握了你的罪行
to get a pretty good picture of your crimes.
我们找到那女孩儿了
We found the girl.
那个你一直囚禁的
One you've been holding captive.
你绑♥架♥那个女孩
The one you kidnapped.
然后强♥奸♥了她
And raped.
可能还想杀了她
And probably would've murdered,
就像对其他人那样
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表