我只知道一点 这些不该由你来做
Well, I know one thing: you shouldn't be doing this.
这里面有利益冲突
It's a conflict of interest,
这些证据在法庭上会被质疑的
and the evidence will be challenged in court.
我现在没空考虑法庭上的事 萨拉
Yeah, I'm not really thinking about court right now, Sara.
你是打算开始工作 还是继续站在那
You want to open up that kit, or you gonna just stand there?
手术还在继续
He's still in surgery.
我没事的 大卫
I'll be all right, David.
你该回去工作了
Y-You should get back to work.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
没错
Yeah.
好吧 如果你需要什么 打电♥话♥给我
Okay, but if-if you need anything, call me.
好
Yeah.
我
I, uh...
从你的柜子里找了些换洗衣物
found this change of clothes in your locker.
我记得有辆车...
I remember a car...
听到了枪声...
the sound of a gun...
然后我爸就躺在了那儿...
...my-my father lying there,
但是...我却什么人都没看到
but... I didn't see anything, anyone.
我真没用
I'm useless!
还没有芬恩的消息吗
Still no word from Finn?
没有
No.
不过布拉斯和莫雷诺通过话了
But Brass talked to Moreno,
当然莫雷诺还收到了
and evidently, Moreno got
芬恩发的一条短♥信♥
a text from Finn and...
他很担心
he's worried.
你说莫雷诺
Moreno?
你觉得他信得过吗
You think we can trust him?
他很快就会过来
Well, he's gonna be here in a few minutes.
你可以亲自去问他
You can ask him yourself.
这儿还有残余物
More transfer.
和我在屋外发现的相同
Same as I found outside.
这回还有意外发现
This comes with a bonus.
毛发
Hair.
报应
"这就是报应 乔佛里
"Karma, Jeffrey.
你儿子为你的罪行付出了代价"
Your son paid for your sins."
"只要我一个电♥话♥
"One phone call from me,
这些财产就会立刻被查封"
and your family's living out of a car."
"不许动我的家人 D.B."
"You leave my family out of this, D.B."
报应 什么意思
Karma-- what's it mean?
是埃克利说过的话
Ecklie's words.
麦基恩告诉我他在以牙还牙
McKeen's sending me the same message.
不要
No...!
我想我该把这些全带回实验室了
I guess I, uh, I should get all this back to the lab.
我一直在打你的电♥话♥
I've been calling you.
你应该知道
But I think you know that.
对 我已经无话可说了
Yeah, I'm done talking.
我不是过来找你聊天的 尼克
I didn't come here to talk, Nick.
我是来拉你回实验室帮忙的
I'm came to drag your ass back to work.
老实说你到底喝了多少瓶啤酒
So, how many beers have you had exactly?
还没喝够
Mm... not enough.
听着萨拉 我已经说过 我辞职了
Look, I already told you, Sara-- I quit.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
明天 你爱怎样都行
Tomorrow, you can do whatever you want.
我们平时查封的就是这种地方
This is usually the kind of place we shut down.
我就不用了
Oh, I'm-I'm good.
你又没当班
You're not on duty.
没有
No.
还是你在当班
Or are you?
我觉得很没意思
I'm bored.
还以为你想看看跟着我到底能去哪儿呢
Thought you wanted to see how far this was going to go.
是啊 还能去哪儿呢
Yeah, where's it going to go?
还能去哪儿呢
Where is it going to go?
走吧 各位
Let's go, guys.
走廊尽头那扇门
Door at the end of the hall.
你想告诉我门后面是什么吗
You gonna tell me what's behind the door?
得了
Come on.
你跟着我来 就是为了这个
This is what you came for.
不是吗
Isn't it?
如果你想杀我 你早就动手了
If you were going to kill me, you would have done it already.
我们本来还有很多乐子的
We could've had so much fun.
还有机会
We still can.
开门
Open the door.
凯蒂
Katie.
你迟到了
You're late.
你确定要看
Are you sure you want to do this?
我必须看
I have to.
我要杀了他
I am going to kill him.
你说过他们会打电♥话♥的
You said they would call.
D.B.
D.B.?
你说过他们会打电♥话♥的
You said they'd call.
他们会的
They will.
这画我喜欢
I like that.
是新作品吗
Is that a new painting?
这幅画我画几个礼拜了
I-I've been working on it for a few weeks.
我没留意
I hadn't noticed.
我想是最近发生太多事了吧
I guess that's been happening a lot lately.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
那是在西雅图 从我们卧室望出去的风景 对吗
That's the view from our bedroom up in Seattle, right?
你怀念那段时光了
You miss it?
现在问这个问题真不是时候
That's not a very good question to ask me right now.
对不起 我不知道该
I'm sorry, I don't know what...
比失去凯蒂更可怕的念头
The only thing worse than the thought of losing Katie
是失去你们两个
is the thought of losing both of you.
不会发生这种事的
That is not going to happen.
D.B.
D.B.?
你有芬恩的消息了
You hear from Finn?
没有
No.
你也知道 我是几个小时前
As you know, I got a text message
收到了她的短♥信♥
from her a couple hours ago.
她和克伦肖在一起 说想查点线索
She was with Crenshaw, said she was onto something.
她想让我用定位系统跟着她
And she wanted me to follow her on the GPS.
我们一直跟她到了市中心
We were tracking her toward downtown.
信♥号♥♥到了马里兰大道附近就消失了
The signal went dead somewhere around Maryland Parkway.
慢着 你说"消失了"是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean it "went dead"?
克伦肖有干♥扰♥器♥
Crenshaw's got a jammer.
你为什么那么做
Why-Why would you do that?
你为什么留下她 和一个你明知
Why would you leave her alone
有问题的人在一起
with some guy you know is dirty?
她说想一个人待着
She wanted to be alone.
我根本不知道事情会发展到这一步
And there's no way that I could have seen this coming.
有些事你知道 你应该...
You know something -- you ought to...
听着 听着
Listen, look, look.
这次是麦基恩杀了我们一个措手不及
I think McKeen has blindsided all of us on this one.
无线电呼叫 长官
Radio call, sir.
是克伦肖探长
Detective Crenshaw--
他要找犯罪现场调查科的罗素
he's asking for CSI Russell.
好吧 电♥话♥追踪时没电了
Well, so much for a tracing a call.
我是罗素
This is Russell.
有人想跟你打招呼
I got someone who wants to say hello.
是我
Hey, it's me.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我不能说 不过我和凯蒂在一起
Uh, can't say, but I'm with Katie.
她没事
and she's okay.
外公
Grandpa!
我很害怕
I'm scared.
喂 凯蒂
Hey, Katie.
这是证明人还活着
That was proof of life.
他们说如果你还想再见到她
They said that if you want to see her again...
就必须跟麦基恩谈谈
...you have to talk to McKeen.
告诉那些混♥蛋♥ 假如他们敢动一根指头...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表