Denny. Denny.
转眼之间 KVKC电视台再次发生不幸
Unlike lightning, tragedy strikes twice at KVKC.
我现在就处于近几日来
I'm at the site of yet
第二起死亡事件的现场
a second violent death in as many days,
一名谋杀特蕾西·谢伊的嫌疑男子
as the news station is rocked to its foundation
当场自杀
by the suicide of a man
对该电视台产生极大的震动
suspected in the murder of Theresa Shea.
该台不断卷入神秘谜团
Embroiled in a mystery that keeps on unraveling,
至今仍没有官方回应
authorities have kept quiet thus far,
这位自杀的男子
but the man who killed himself
名叫丹尼·琼斯
has been identified as Denny Jones.
这些事故到底动机如何
So what motivated these events?
精神疾病发作 还是冲动犯罪
Psychotic break? Crime of passion?
在得到结果之前 我们只能推测
Until the facts come in, one can only speculate.
蠢货
Stupid.
镇定 镇定 镇定
Okay, okay, okay.
-头儿 -什么事
- Boss? - Yeah?
有关特蕾西·谢伊家找到的酒杯
I have an update on the wine glass
我有新发现了
we found at Theresa Shea's.
不是说没找到匹配对象吗
Thought you didn't find a match.
是 不过那时还没发现匕♥首♥呢
No, we didn't until the knife came in.
刀柄上的汗液与酒杯上的DNA匹配
But sweat around the handle matched the DNA on the glass.
丹尼和特蕾西一起喝了酒
Denny was sharing wine with Theresa.
还一起睡了觉呢
And sharing a bed.
我在她的床单上发现了性行为的痕迹
I found evidence of sexual activity in her sheets.
这一对够特别的
Strange bedfellows.
人人都有需求嘛
Everybody needs somebody.
可他要是爱她 为什么要杀了她
But if he was in love, why kill her?
不知道
I don't know.
爱能让人失去理智
Love makes you do all sorts of stupid things.
你不认为是他干的 对吧
You don't think he did it, do you?
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 好戏开始了
Okay, this is gonna be fun.
刚接手这案子的时候
Now, when we came into this,
我们只有三个嫌疑人 却没证据 对吧
we had three suspects and no evidence, right?
目前我们掌握了一些证据
Now we got some evidence,
我想玩个小游戏
I want to play a little game.
夺旗游戏
Capture the flag.
别着急
Bear with me.
就这面旗
Okay, this particular flag
代表特蕾西·谢伊的生命
is gonna represent Theresa Shea's life.
我们把它插在这儿
We're gonna stick it right here.
萨拉 你扮演特蕾西
Sara, you're gonna be playing Theresa.
你们三个各扮演一个嫌犯
Three of you are each gonna be playing one of our suspects.
根据掌握的证据 选择出发点
Now you'll start from wherever our evidence placed them.
我们会把灯关掉
We'll turn off the lights.
不管是谁 只要能在20秒内
Whoever can get in, take Theresa's life
夺去特蕾西的生命并逃脱就是凶手
and get out in 20 seconds is our killer.
离播出开始就20秒 准备好了吗
20 seconds to airtime. Are you good?
我扮演保尔森先生
I'm gonna be playing Mr. Paulsen.
萨拉 你就是女主播 明白了吗
Sara, you're my anchor, right?
还好着呢
Alive and well.
好了 格雷格 你在哪里
Okay, Greg, where are you at?
好了 我在咖啡自动售货机这里
All right, I am at the coffee machine,
然后到车♥库♥去给它加点儿料
about to go to the garage and make a deposit.
我在多普勒气象探测站这里
I'm at my Doppler station.
我正受命观测风暴的情况
I'm monitoring the storm as instructed.
电脑记录显示雷尼一直在这儿 直到停电
Computer puts Rainy here until the lights go out.
谢谢 雷尼
Thank you, Rainy.
丹尼呢
Denny?
在我的小房♥间里
I'm in my cage.
停电前的上网记录说明我一直在这儿
Internet activity locks me here until we lose power.
灯一灭
As soon as the lights go out,
就请各位尽力去刺杀萨拉
I want everyone to try to kill Sara.
各就各位
Ready, set,
开始
go.
19 18 17
19, 18, 17,
16 15 14
16, 15, 14,
13 12 11
13, 12, 11,
10 9
ten, nine,
8 7
eight, seven,
6 5
six, five,
4 3
four, three,
2 1 开灯
two, one. Lights up.
看来查德离太远了
Well, Chad was too far away.
丹尼也一样
And Denny was, too.
雷尼到不了特蕾西那儿
Rainy couldn't get to Theresa.
我们没一个人来得及下手
None of us made it in time.
没错 不过
Yeah, but...
那面旗不见了
the flag is gone.
那是谁拿的呢
Well, who took it then?
你们全都离得太远了
You were all too far away,
因为是我把你们打发出去的
because you were sent too far away by me.
警探 你看见我离开这个房♥间了吗
Detective, did you see me leave this room?
没有 没看见
No, I did not.
而据这里的每一个人所知
And as far as everyone in here knew,
保尔森也从没离开过这儿
Paulsen never left either.
特蕾西 转回来 切3号♥机
Theresa, pull it back. Go three.
谢谢 埃拉
Thanks, Ella.
我们会尽快解决信♥号♥♥问题
We'll try to get that sound sorted out.
炸掉电力设备 在发电机运转前
Blew up the power, stepped outside,
走出去 干掉特蕾西
took care of Theresa, got back in the room
再回到那个房♥间
before the generator kicked on.
特蕾西 你没事吧
Theresa, are you okay?
这些文章看着眼熟吗
Do these... articles look familiar to you?
行了 给你个提示
Yeah, let me give you a hint--
美♥联♥社♥称这些照片都是你年轻时的大作
the A.P. credits the photographs to a younger you.
没错 家具区火灾那会儿我去拍过照
Yeah. I took pictures of the furniture district fires.
那家伙一直没落网吧
You know, they never caught that guy.
别把话说死了
Never say never.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
这样吧
You know what?
我们谈谈你的老朋友 加勒特·霍华德
Let's talk about your old pal, Garrett Howard.
那个喜欢玩炸♥药♥的家伙
The one who liked to play with dynamite.
我不认识什么加勒特·霍华德
I don't know a Garrett Howard.
是吗
Really?
可你不是在一♥期♥新闻节目中
And yet, you did a whole profile on him
对他进行过全面介绍吗
on one of your news shows.
什么节目来着
What was it called? Uh...
"军队爆破专家向励志演说家的蜕变"
"Army demolition expert turns motivational speaker."
对一个素不相识的人来说
That's a hell of a favor to do
还真是卖♥♥了个大人情啊
for somebody you don't know.
还不止卖♥♥了这一个人情呢
And not the only favor.
你还雇了他的倒霉战友丹尼·琼斯
You also hired his hapless army buddy, Denny Jones.
所以他看着朋友的面子 给了你一份工作
So he gave you the job as a favor to a friend?
这是怎么回事
How does that work?
加勒特说保尔森欠他一条命
Um, Garrett said Paulsen owes him his life.
知道为什么吗
Any idea why?
丹尼竟然和特蕾西在一起
Denny and Theresa together. Wow.
真是没想到
I didn't see that coming.
-你想到了吗 -没有
- Did you see that coming? - No.
没想到 你肯定也吃了一惊吧
No, that must have come as a surprise to you, too.
接下来
And now...
特蕾西知道你藏着一个秘密
Theresa knew that you had a secret.
她想要是她能拆穿这个秘密
She figured if she could uncover it,
就能保住工作了
then she could keep her job.
你本打算让个年轻女主播取代她
You wanted to have her replaced with a younger anchorwoman.
所以她开始单兵作战
So she became a one-woman news team.
然后她把你和十七年前的这些火灾联♥系♥起来了
And she connected you to these fires 17 years ago.
你能第一个到现场是因为火是你放的
First one on the scene because you lit the match.
特蕾西可是掌握了重要筹码
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表