生日快乐
Happy birthday!
生日快乐 干杯
Happy birthday! Cheer.
这是什么
What's this?
我
I, uh...
纯属妄自揣测
took a total shot in the dark.
请告诉我 我猜对了吧
Please tell me I'm right?
嗯 你的确猜对了
Uh, yeah, actually, you are.
那么 生日快乐哦
Well, in that case, happy birthday.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你看着好像在庆祝什么事
You seem to be celebrating.
我又发现了你注视那边派对时的神情
And I noticed how you keep watching that party over there.
天啊 就那么明显吗
God. It's that obvious, huh?
两把叉子
Two forks.
当然啦
Of course.
生日蛋糕可不能一个人吃
You can't eat birthday cake alone.
好吧 那么
All right, then, well,
我好像该吹蜡烛了
I guess I should blow out the candle, huh?
除非你想让我唱《生日快乐》
Unless you want me to sing "Happy Birthday."
不 不 可别
No. No, please.
祝你愿望成真
Hope your wish comes true.
谢谢
Thank you.
麻烦一下
Excuse me.
再开瓶酒然后加一个杯子来好吗
Can we grab another bottle and an extra glass?
除非你不想庆祝了
Unless the party's over.
不 不 我不用开车
No. No, I'm not driving.
这是给我自己的礼物
It's a present to myself.
白天做水疗 晚上住酒店 晚餐...
Day at the spa, room at the hotel, dinner...
何乐不为 善待自己嘛 是不是
Why not? Treat yourself, right?
这些是你应得的
You deserve it.
谢谢 今晚有你真好
Thank you. You saved my night.
今夜偶遇你也真令我高兴呢
You were a definite upturn in my night, as well.
去哪层
All right, so, where to?
12层
Twelve.
你到12层
12 it is.
我到18层
18 for me.
你到了 12层
Well, this is you-- 12.
我知道
I know.
突然又觉得一个人待在酒店房♥间里
Suddenly, being alone in my hotel room
没什么意思了
doesn't sound like that much fun.
萨拉
Sara?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
退房♥啊
Checking out.
你待了一夜
You spent the night?
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
18层发现一具尸体 杀人案
We have a body up on 18. Homicide.
我和你一起上去
Oh, I'll ride up with you.
就是丢不开工作 对吧
Just can't stay away, can you?
对了 生日快乐哦
Happy birthday, by the way.
犯罪现场调查
第十三季 第15集
我还以为你今天休息呢
Thought you had the day off.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
好 能等一会儿吗
Sure. Can it wait a second?
不 不能等
No, it can't.
好吧
Okay.
我认识他 这个死者
I know him-- the victim.
怎么个认识法
What do you mean, know him?
昨晚我在他房♥间
I was in his room last night.
那间房♥ 发现尸体的那间房♥吗
That room? The one with the body?
我在楼下吃晚餐 他来到我桌前
I was having dinner downstairs, he came up to my table,
后来我就到了他房♥间
I ended up in his room.
我待了一个小时 可能是一个多小时吧
I was there an hour, maybe a little more.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
你得坐下来跟探员
You need to sit down with a detective,
一五一十 录口供
and give him a statement, tell him everything.
以及所有细节
Every detail.
驾照信息
泰勒·维纳德
Taylor Wynard.
不能回卡森市的家了
Won't be going back home to Carson City.
我数出7处刺伤 但是
I count seven stab wounds, but, uh,
没有自卫式的伤痕
no defensive wounds.
就是说他没有反抗
So he didn't put up a fight, huh?
也许是第一刀进去
Maybe the first penetration
刺中要害 使他完全不能反抗
hit a vital, took all the fight out of him.
也就是说 接下来的六刀
Which would mean the next six was somebody
都是凶手在发泄情绪了
working out some serious issues.
凶手也许是他认识的人
Someone he knew, maybe.
他有客人在
He had company.
口红印说明是位女性
Lipstick says a lady.
我马上扫指纹
Well, I'll scan these fingerprints,
传给曼迪
bounce 'em back to Mandy,
看看有什么发现
see if anything pops.
吃牛排有不用餐刀的吗
Hey, what steak dinner doesn't come with a steak knife?
餐刀不见了吗
Knife's missing?
可能是凶器
Could be the murder weapon.
凶器具有随机性
Weapon of opportunity.
意味着这未必是谋杀
Means this wasn't necessarily premeditated.
伙计们
Guys...
咱们有麻烦了
we got a problem.
萨拉 酒杯上的指纹是萨拉的
Sara-- prints on the wine glass belong to Sara.
-你说什么 -没错
- Say what? - That's right.
萨拉刚告诉我昨晚她在这
Sara just told me that she was here last night,
在这间房♥里
in this room.
目前我所知道的就这么多
That's all I know right now.
但是这并不改变什么
But it doesn't change anything.
我们仍会如常处理证据
We still work the evidence like we always do.
我们离开餐厅
We left the restaurant
上楼到这间房♥时大概是10点
and went up to the room around 10:00.
我大概待了一个小时
I was probably there an hour.
我们就坐着说话
We sat and talked.
如此而已
That was it.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
酒杯上可有你的指纹呢
Your fingerprint was on a wine glass.
是第三瓶酒了吧
Uh, it was about the third bottle,
我没数错的话
by my count.
那天可是我生日啊
It was my birthday.
你在房♥里待了一小时
So you were up in his room for an hour,
然后呢 没了
and then, the night ended?
怎么可能 到底发生了什么
Why? I mean, what happened?
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
我收到一条短♥信♥
I got a text, uh,
是有人祝我生日快乐
from someone wishing me a happy birthday.
有人
Someone?
短♥信♥是吉尔·葛瑞森发的
The text was from Gil Grissom.
你丈夫 对吗
Uh, that's your husband, right?
你都查过我电♥话♥记录了
You already checked my phone records?
你丈夫给你发了条短♥信♥
So you got a text from your husband,
然后你就草草结束了夜生活
then you ended the night abruptly.
现在 你的约会对象...
Now, your date...
嘿 他可不是我的约会对象
Hey, he was not my date.
那个人 他什么反应
The guy... how did he react?
生气吗
Was he angry?
他为什么要生气
Why would he be angry?
你在他的酒店房♥间里
You're in his hotel room.
酒也喝了很多
There's been a lot of drinking.
他肯定是想 你也知道嘛 要上♥床♥的
He has to be thinking, you know, this is headed to bed.
我不知道他想什么
I don't know what he was thinking.
但我是回了自己房♥间的 一个人
But I went back to my room, alone.
好吧 根据你房♥门读卡器的记录
Okay, well, according to the keycard reader
你在11点15分回去
on your door, that was at 11:15.
是那时候吧
That sound about right?
是
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表