-你女朋友的吗 -现在还不是
- Is that a girlfriend? - Not right now.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
她可不喜欢这样
She wouldn't like that.
我去下洗手间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
我回来的时候你还会在吗
Gonna be here when I get back?
如果你够幸运的话
If you're lucky.
萨拉
埃克利中枪了 你也要小心
-是我
- Yeah, it's me.
我刚听说埃克利的事 我在...
I just heard about Ecklie. I'm at, uh...
我在哪 我在...
Where am I? I'm at, uh...
483酒吧
Bar 483.
我和莫雷诺的搭档克伦肖在一起
I'm with Moreno's partner Crenshaw.
-我觉得有些不对劲 -朱尔斯
- Something's definitely not right. - Jules...
-他们抓走了凯蒂 -什么
- they got Katie. - What?!
麦基恩 他的人
McKeen. His-his people,
抓了凯蒂为他儿子什么的报仇
they took Katie for payback for his son or something.
克伦肖肯定也是他的人
Crenshaw's one of 'em.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- How do you know that? - I just know.
我会跟着他 看他带我去哪
I'm gonna stick with him and see where he takes me.
你赶紧离开那儿 马上回来
You get your ass out of there and come back
我今晚失去的够多了
right now-- I've lost enough tonight.
我会和你保持联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
你父亲不会让凯特琳有事的
Your father will not let anything happen to Kaitlyn.
不 不
No, no, no, no...
-我要去她屋里看看 -你不能进去
- I want to see her room! - You can't come in here.
听着 我们需要在案发现场取证
Listen, we have to process the scene.
案发现场 你在说什么...
The scene?! What are you talk...
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, will you, please?
听我说
Listen to me.
我答应你一定把她带回来
I promise you I will bring her home.
我保证
I promise.
副治安官埃克利
Go with the vitals
要害器官中枪
on Undersheriff Ecklie.
心率120 心动过速
Tachycardia in the 120.
血压80/50 还在下降
82/40 and dropping. O2 sats
辅助呼吸后氧饱和只有80% 准备转移
in the 80s with assisted ventilation. Preparing to transport.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
他情况怎么样
What's his condition?
还算稳定但伤势很重
Stable but critical.
我和他一起去
I'm going with him.
罗素的外孙女被绑♥架♥了
Russell's granddaughter's been kidnapped.
-什么 -听上去像是麦基恩干的
- What?! - It sounds like it's McKeen.
我给尼克打了三个电♥话♥了
Uh, I've tried Nick three times.
他一直不接
He's not picking up.
好吧 我来处理这面的事
Okay, I'll... I'll handle things here.
你去罗素那
You should go to Russell's.
小心
Be careful.
你的车在哪
Where's your car?
我这样子可不能开
I can't drive.
那坐我的
We'll take mine.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
去放松一下
Relax.
好好享受
Enjoy the ride.
玛雅怎样了
How's Maya?
我让她吃了点东西冷静下
I gave her something to calm her.
我从没想过你还会再拿起它
I never thought I would see that in your hand again.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
罗素 我们发现了一些鞋印
Russell, we found some shoe impressions.
标准的工作靴 我估计
Some standard work boots. I'm not sure
查不到什么
we're gonna get anything.
还有 这个不是你房♥子里的吧
And this didn't come from your house, right?
可能是绑匪身上的
Could be transfer from the kidnapper.
我拿给霍奇斯
I'm gonna get it to Hodges.
等等 还有件事要告诉你
Uh, listen, th-there's something else that you need to know.
"拉斯维加斯警局"
"Property of LVPD""
在窗户底下找到的
Found it under the window.
我们要找的是个警♥察♥
We're looking at a cop.
打给布拉斯 告诉他我不想
You call Brass, and you tell him I don't want
在这里看到任何不是他手下的人
to see anyone here who's not one of his guys.
你到底想怎么做
So, what do you want to do?
好好办案而已
Just work-work the case, please.
爸爸
Dad.
好孩子
Hey, buddy.
特雷西警官
Officer Tracey.
你可以下班了
You're relieved of your duty.
由米切尔警官接手
Officer Mitchell will take over.
立即执行
Now.
你可不像我的司机
You don't look like my bus driver.
我已经在这小屋里嘬了三小时的手指了
You know, I've been stuck in this cell sucking my thumb
一直在等回伊利监狱的车
for three hours, waiting for my transport back to Ely.
起立
On your feet.
最近我都轻装上阵 吉姆
I'm traveling light these days, Jim.
一直穿囚服嘛
Goes with the uniform.
我不知道
I don't know how
你是怎么联♥系♥到在外面的手下的
you've been communicating with your people on the outside,
不过不管你怎么干的 一切都结束了
but however you've been doing it, it's over.
你不能和任何人交谈 不能会见任何人
You don't talk to anyone, you don't see anyone.
我的律师也不行吗
Not even my lawyer?
每个人都有人♥权♥
Man's got his rights.
-你没有 -D.B.同意这么做吗
- Not anymore. - Is D.B. on board with this?
我觉得他很需要和我聊聊
'Cause I think he's really gonna want to talk to me.
如果那小女孩发生了什么事...
Anything happens to that little girl...
我也有人
...I got people, too.
这里就是你带女孩子来的地方吗
So this is where you take all your girls?
我只带你来这里
This is where I'm taking you.
-莫雷诺吗 -没错
- Moreno? - Yeah.
给过他机会了
He had his chance.
也许这样不太好
Hey, maybe this is a bad idea.
这样才好呢
That's what makes it so good.
想找个地方爽一下 就是这了
You asked for a good time, here it is.
没错
Yeah.
尼克 你在哪
Nick? Where are you?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I have been calling and calling.
麦基恩今晚...
And McKeen unleashed hell...
对罗素和埃克利下手了 他的人可能也会找上你
tonight on Russell and Ecklie, and his guys may be after you,
我知道你说你不干了
and I know that you said that you quit,
但至少回个电♥话♥给我 好吗
but could you call me, please?
我...我需要你的帮助
I, uh... I need your help.
我需要知道你安然无恙
I need to know that you're all right.
大家别担心 我们很安全
Hey, don't worry, we're safe, everybody.
警♥察♥来了
The police are here.
犯罪现场调查员丝多克斯
CSI Stokes.
今晚很多人都在找你
Lot of people looking for you tonight.
谢谢你的消息 清白人士
Well, thank you for the information, Mr. Clean.
我正在处理自己的事
Well, I'm just minding my own business.
根据酒馆老板的说法你是在自暴自弃
Ruining business, according to the liquor store owner.
我们可以以酗酒滋事的名义
We can take you in
把你带回警局
for drunk and disorderly.
你说的没错 我是有点醉了
You're right-- I am a little drunk.
不过如果你们两个傻瓜不马上滚蛋的话...
But if you two chuckleheads don't beat it...
我确实就要开始滋事了
...it's gonna get disorderly.
他带枪了 汉克
Man's got a gun, Hank.
-这个吗 -他有枪
- Oh, this? - Yes, he does.
你拔枪有点慢啊 汉克
You're a little slow on the draw there, Hank.
我都用不着这个
I don't even need this.
这里还有一瓶啤酒
There's one beer left.
我要为它而战
I'll fight you for it.
我也可以因此开枪
Could shoot you for it.
你觉得她只是被绑♥架♥了 对吧
You do think she was just kidnapped, right?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表