当然 吵个没完
Sure, but they fought all the time.
不过这也是他们彼此吸引的原因之一吧
That was part of the attraction.
没准哪天就一发不可收拾了
That kind of passion can turn bad.
相信我 我亲眼见过
Believe me, I've seen it happen.
他们不会的 听我一句
Not them. I-I-I'm telling you,
他们的关系处理得很好
things were going well.
甚至是关于钱
Even the money thing.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean by that?
欧文和我与地中海赌场谈了一笔生意
Owen and I were working a deal with the Mediterranean.
他们打算在赌场里开一家弗兰克餐厅分店
They want to put a Frank's Diner in the casino.
欧文就要挣到属于他的大把钞票了
Owen was about to have plenty of money of his own.
属于我俩的
Both of us.
相信我 尼克
Trust me, Nick.
希拉不会是
There's no way Sheila is the one
幕后主使的
who's behind what happened.
全体注意 可疑持枪人出现
All units, possible 413, shots fired.
已有枪♥支♥开火
Corner of Dermott and Westfall.
重复一遍 德莫特街与维斯特福尔街交界处
Corner of Dermott and Westfall. Repeat...
那是餐厅的位置
That's the diner.
什么情况
What's going on?
不清楚 餐厅附近有枪♥支♥开火
Uh, not sure. Shots fired at the diner.
你就呆在这 文森特 我们会处理
No, stay here, Vincent. We'll handle it.
借过 借过
Coming through. Coming through.
到底怎么了
What's up?
尼克 别激动
Nick, relax, man.
-情况如何 -危险解除
- What's up? - Code four.
意外走火
Accidental discharge.
伤者是个送报工人
Newspaper guy.
他不在床上躺着 来这干嘛
What's he doing out of bed?
嗨 埃克利
Hey, Ecklie.
你不是中枪了吗
Didn't you get shot?
老兄 枪伤你还不懂吗
Come on, man, you know the drill.
你得好好休息让它愈合
You got to give yourself some time to heal here.
多谢提醒 尼克 这是走火的枪
Thanks for the advice, Nick. Here's the gun.
口径九毫米吗
Nine-millimeter?
-和餐厅枪击案的口径一致 -是的
- That's the same caliber as the diner. - Yep.
送报工过来给卖♥♥报机加装新的报纸
Guy was refilling the newspaper machines.
他把过期报纸回收到卡车上时
He took the day-old papers out, was stacking them
那把枪掉了出来
in his truck for recycling when the gun fell out.
他捡起来以后就走火了
He picked it up. It discharged.
那另外一把枪呢
Where's the second one?
应该有两把枪的
We know there were two guns.
快看哪
Here we go.
这一叠明显比别的要厚
This one's a little bit thicker than the others.
在这呢
There she is.
第二把枪
The second gun.
这两把枪都被擦过了
Both of these guns have been wiped clean.
子弹也一样
Same with the shells.
没有任何指纹
There's nothing on them.
不过茚三酮反应在报纸上
But the ninhydrins brought up
茚三酮反应:与氨基酸反应显色 用于指纹采集
显现了一些有用的指纹
some useful prints on the paper.
好的
Okay.
也就是说 枪击案发生过后
It sounds to me like after the shooting,
凶手离开餐厅 找地方抛弃凶器时
our guy leaves the diner looking to dump the guns somewhere
看到了这台卖♥♥报机
and sees the newspaper machine.
只需二十五美分
For one buck in quarters,
他就得到了一个藏凶器的好地方
he's found a pretty good place to hide them.
那天已是周一
It's already Monday-- it's unlikely
没人会再去买♥♥周日的报纸
that anybody's going to buy the Sunday paper,
枪就一直放在里面直到送报工来把它拉走
so the guns stay put until the delivery guy hauls them away.
没错
Mm-hmm.
找到匹配了
We got a match.
罗纳德·巴尔德里克
Ronald Basderic.
你是怎么认识里奥斯的
How'd you meet Rios?
匿名赌徒协会
Gamblers Anonymous?
还是什么变♥态♥聊天室
Some twisted chat room?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不认识什么里奥斯
I don't know any Rios.
听着 罗纳德 我们正在给你
Listen, Ronald, we're just trying to give you
一个坦白的机会
a chance to explain yourself.
报纸上有你的指纹
Your fingerprints are on the paper.
而枪就夹在里面
The gun was inside.
餐厅里有你的血脚印
Your footprints are in the diner.
你别想再重见天日了
You are never going to see the light of day again.
别碰证据袋
Don't touch the evidence.
你就不能把报纸捋平吗
Can you just fix that?
卖♥♥报机是公有财产
That newspaper machine is on public property.
就算我碰了也是合法的
I can legally be there.
我同样也可以站在那里看伊蒂
I can watch Edie from there.
假设你要做三明治 但是不想用
You know how, when you make a sandwich,
最上面带皮的那片时 你会怎么做呢
you don't like to use the heel?
首先 打开面包的袋子
Right, so when you open up
然后呢 你会怎么做
the package of bread, what do you do?
我会把带皮的那块拿开
I, uh... well, I move the heel out of the way,
然后拿中间的
reach past it and I grab a slice
-那几片 -我也会这么做
- from the middle of the loaf. - Yeah, me, too.
-你想说什么 -重点就在于
- What's your point? - The point is,
卖♥♥报机也是这样的
it's the same thing with a newspaper machine.
你一般不会拿最上面那一份
You don't take the top copy,
那份报纸上有折痕不是吗
right, that has a fold in it?
你会先拿起第一份 再把下面那份买♥♥走
You lift it up, and you take the one underneath.
尤其是像他这种强迫症患者
Especially if you're as OCD as this guy is.
他拿起这份报纸 从中间取走了另一份
So he lifts it up and takes a clean copy from the middle.
那天他买♥♥报纸的时候
He bought a paper the day before--
这份就在最上面
this one was on top--
所以粘上了他的指纹
and that's how his prints got on it?
你认为凶手将枪♥支♥藏进报纸之前
You think Basderic's prints were already there
巴尔德里克的指纹就在上面了 是吗
when the cleaner hid the guns there?
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
找到什么了没
Find anything?
你知道每天 每周
Do you have any idea
每个月有多少人碰过这台机器吗
how many people touch this thing on a given day, week, month?
你检查里面了没
You check the inside?
门打不开
Door won't open.
你没零钱吗
You need a quarter?
怎么可能没有
Oh, that's funny.
但是投币口被堵住了
But the coin slot's jammed.
我猜这不是巧合
My guess is it's not by accident.
那个把枪藏起来的家伙
Whoever stashed those guns
大概不想让任何人发现
probably didn't want anyone to find them.
是什么
What is it?
一枚外国钱币
It's a foreign coin.
中国的
Chinese.
是件坏事吗
Is that bad?
尼克 你了解我的
Nick, you know me.
我以为我了解
I thought I did.
直到我发现这个
Till I found that.
你在收银台下面放了只碗
You keep a bowl below the register
专门收集流入餐厅的外国硬币
for all the foreign coins that end up at the diner.
你还给我看过一次 记得吗
You showed it to me once, remember?
拜托 就是枚硬币 那又怎样
Come on, it's a coin. So what?
我注意到一些细节 文森特
So I don't miss details, Vincent.
有几张照片想给你看看
Why don't you take a look at a couple of photos?
那件是你进入冷藏库时穿的围裙
That's the apron you had on when you went into the fridge.
这件是我们放你出来时你身上穿的
And that's the one you had on when we let you out.
仔细看看这绳子
Take a look at the strands.
这根是白色的
This one's white,
而这根是蓝色
and this one's blue.
你换了围裙
You switched the aprons.
什么
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表