I'll call you later, okay?
没问题
Yeah.
查理 教练是被谋杀的
Charlie, coach was murdered.
什么
What?
没错
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
怎么回事
What happened?
你知道有哪个队员和他有过节吗
Do you know if any of the players had a beef with him?
我们都有 总有这样那样的问题
All of us... at one point or another.
不论对错 我们都觉得
I mean, right or wrong, we all think
自己是NBA的未来之星
we're superstars going to the NBA.
不知不觉就自负起来
Egos get out of hand,
教练让我们认清现实
Coach slaps 'em down.
他特别帮哪位认清现实了吗
Did he slap down anyone in particular?
是 不过不是球员
Yeah, but it wasn't a player.
昨晚 练习结束后
Last night, after practice,
我在洗澡 我知道听上去有点怪
I, I was in the shower, and I know it sounds weird,
但我感觉有人在周围
but I felt like, like someone was there.
我没看到别人 但感觉有人在
I didn't see them, but it was like they were
盯着我 好像在等我离开
watching me, like, waiting for me to leave.
这和教练的事有什么关系
Okay, w-what's this have to do with Coach?
我离开体育馆后
Well, after I left the gym,
我又回去了 因为拉下了寝室钥匙
I, I had to come back 'cause I left my dorm key,
我听到他们在争吵
and that's when I heard them arguing--
教练和杰克·奥克斯伏德
Coach and Jack Oxford.
奥克斯伏德 那个财大气粗的家伙
Oxford-- the, the deep pockets guy?
是的 "对冲基金"先生
Yeah, Mr. Hedge Fund.
我投了800万给这个学校 给这个项目
I put $8 million into this school, into this program.
我理应获得尊重
I deserve some respect.
尊重是靠挣的 不是买♥♥来的
Respect is earned, not bought.
我没听见多少 不过你知道
I didn't hear much, but, you know,
钱 球队
money, the team--
他们总为这种事争吵
the same crap they always argue about.
行 我得走了
Okay, um, I got to get back.
过来 儿子 抱一下
Come here, buddy; come here.
对了 还有件事
Oh, wait a minute now,
你那女朋友 在一起多久了
the girlfriend-- been going together long?
几个月了
A couple months.
感谢分享
Oh, thanks for sharing.
她人好吗
Is she nice?
是的
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
我再打给你
I'll call you.
好的
Yeah.
头部那些伤可真重呀 医生
Those are some pretty nasty head wounds there, Doc.
死者的头部和面部
Victim was struck at least nine times
至少受过九次重击
to the head and the face.
头骨 鼻子和面颊骨全部碎裂
Fractured skull, nose, cheekbone.
却没有自卫性伤害
And no defensive wounds.
怕是根本没机会反击
Guy never had a chance.
我找到了两种不同的伤口
Well, I found two different wound patterns--
一种伤口又大又平
one large and flat,
另一种小而呈三角状
the other small and triangular.
大的伤口边缘分明
The large wounds have clean margins,
呈窟窿状
show signs of caving.
小的伤口则更深更尖锐
The smaller ones are deeper and sharper.
那么是两件不同的凶器
So two different weapons or
还是同一件凶器两种不同使用方式
one weapon used two different ways?
这我不知道 但我能确定
I can't tell you, but what I can tell you is,
死者近来屡遭暴♥力♥对待
our victim was no stranger to violence lately.
为什么这么说
What do you mean?
他的左鼻孔有血块
Well, his left nares had clotted blood
表明死前受过伤
from a recent antemortem injury.
所以说 有人在砸他脑袋前
So someone punched him in the nose
还揍了他的鼻子
before his head got caved in?
中间隔了好几个小时
By several hours, I'd say.
我还找到了时间更早的伤
I found injuries that even predate that.
瘀青
Bruising.
你觉得这个是多久前造成的
How long ago do you think this was?
两到三天
Two or three days.
大卫在清理尸体时发现了这个
David found this when he was washing the body--
前额上的某种干了的物质
a dried substance on the forehead.
他刮了下来 送去验DNA了
He took a swab, sent it off to DNA.
圆形 有下坠痕迹
Circular, gravitational.
我能告诉你这看上去像什么
I can tell you what it looks like from here.
但我没发现任何性侵害的迹象
I didn't find any evidence of sexual assault.
要知道 有时候打人就只是打人而已
You know, sometimes a beating is just a beating.
没错 伯恩斯和我有过节
Yeah, Burns and I got into it.
那又怎样
So what?
我们有过些争论
We had some things to discuss.
关于什么
Like what?
不关你的事
None of your business.
但是昨晚训练时的一位目击者
You know, a witness at last night's practice
告诉我们教练把你和校长
told us the coach had you and the university president
赶出了体育馆
kicked out of the gym.
你的体育馆
Your gym.
对极了那是我的体育馆
Damn right it's my gym.
换作我肯定恼火
That'd make me mad.
这就是咱俩之间的区别了
Well, that's the difference between you and me.
我管理着价值九十亿的对冲基金
I manage a hedge fund worth $9 billion.
这只表 可能你赚一年都买♥♥不起
This watch-- probably worth more than you make in a year.
我没那么容易就发火 警探
I don't get mad, Detective,
我只管赚自己的钱
I get what I want.
你想要伯恩斯教练今早
And did you want Coach Burns dead
在淋浴室遇害吗 在你的体育馆里
in the shower-- this morning-- of your gym?
那样有什么好处
What's the upside in that?
我给这个项目投了上百万
All the millions of dollars I put into this program...
杀掉球队教练
Killing the head coach--
这种商业策略可不明智
not exactly a shrewd business strategy.
你什么意思
What's your point?
一名一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的篮球队教练在淋浴室内
When a naked basketball coach gets beaten to death
被暴打致死 这不是件好事
in the showers, it's not a good thing.
你的同情心真是泛滥
Your compassion is overwhelming.
你的无能也是一样
And so is your incompetence,
因为你跟我在这耗的每一分钟
because every minute you spend in here with me
原本都可以花在外面
is a minute you could be out there
捉拿真正的凶手
looking for the guy that did this.
哎呀 看看时间 我得走了
Why, look at that, I have to go.
别走远了
Don't go far.
你猜对了 波罗大侦探 关于咱儿子的事[推理作家阿加莎·克里斯蒂笔下人物]
Well, you were right, Madame Poirot, about our son.
我刚见到了他的女友
I just met his girlfriend.
查理说你直接闯了进去
Charlie said you walked in on them.
是吗 对对 我的确没打招呼
Did he? Yeah, yeah, I did.
记得我们今晚是要一起吃晚餐的吗
Remember, we were supposed to have dinner tonight.
真的吗
Really?
我以为 发生了这些事
I thought, with everything that's going on,
他也许会改期
maybe he'd reschedule.
我猜他有其他的打算
I guess he has other things on his mind.
他让我在饭桌上多加一副碗筷
He asked me to set another place at the table.
小女友是吃素的呢
She's a vegetarian.
那她一定能立马适应咱们家
Well, I guess she'll fit right in, then, huh?
西城大学♥运♥动员所有
DNA联合索引系统搜索 找到匹配结果
汤姆·伯恩斯
你好 亨利
Hey, Henry.
你好 浴巾上的血跟伯恩斯教练是匹配的
Hey, uh, bloody towels were a match to Coach Burns.
肯定就是用它来清理犯罪现场的
Definitely what was used to clean up the crime scene.
别再扔给我他们的脏衣服了
No more locker room laundry.
我刚翻过三车的脏毛巾
I just went through three carts of dirty towels.
这里整个一臭脚的味道
This whole place smells like feet.
现在即将有些别的味道了
Now it is going to smell like something else.
把尺子给我
Give me the ruler.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表