All right, everything's going to be okay.
有我在不会出事
I won't let anything happen.
就待在这
Stay here.
-布伦特 -布伦特是谁
- Brent! - Who's Brent?
布伦特
Brent?!
那是她最后一次治疗
Okay, so that was her last session.
你想到了什么
What are you thinking?
她说出了记忆中一个叫布伦特的人
She talks about this guy Brent, from her past,
曾救过她
who tried to save her.
也得看是否真有那么回事嘛
If any of this even happened.
这话怎么说
Why would you say that?
因为疗法引出的
Because it's a memory
是她4岁那段记忆
from when she was four years old.
相信我 小孩的记忆最不可靠
Tr-trust me, kids' memories are not the most reliable.
他们的想象力简直没边
They have vivid imaginations.
查理还发誓说5岁时
Charlie-- he swears that he fell off a horse
自己从马上摔下来
when he was five years old.
压根没有的事
Never happened.
但你看克劳迪娅的尸检报告
But look at Claudia's autopsy report.
法医发现的陈年脑损伤位置
Doc found evidence of an old brain injury
正是她所述被铁铲袭击之处
right where she said she got hit by the shovel.
你不觉得这有些奇怪吗
I mean, don't you think it's strange
克劳迪娅试图找回有人其企图杀害她的
that Claudia starts having childhood memories
那段儿时的记忆
of someone trying to kill her,
接着一个月后就丧命了
and then, one month later, she's dead?
不可能是巧合这么简单吧
I mean, that cannot be a coincidence.
时间上的确有蹊跷
Timing is interesting.
我认为是她记忆中那个凶手
I'm thinking that whoever tried to kill her
再次回来结束了她的性命
when she was a kid came back to finish the job.
韦伯先生 请节哀顺便
Mr. Weber, I am so sorry for your loss.
你女儿是个天才运动员
Your daughter was such a talented athlete.
谢谢
Thank you.
你之前说有些问题要问我
You-you said you had some questions you wanted to ask me.
是的
I do.
你们全家在克劳迪娅小时候有没有
Did you and your family ever go
一起去露营过
on a camping trip when Claudia was little?
没有
No.
我妻子并不太喜欢野外活动
My wife wasn't really the, uh... the roughing-it type.
怎么了
Why?
大概一个月前
Well, about month ago,
克劳迪娅开始回忆起她4岁时的事
Claudia started having memories from when she was four.
是在一次露营时
A-a camping trip where both
她和她妈妈都被袭击了
she and her mother were violently attacked.
我们也一直想知道当时发生了什么
We always wondered what happened.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我并非克劳迪娅的生父
I'm not Claudia's biological father.
她4岁那年
When she was four years old,
我在查尔斯顿山路旁
I found her lying unconscious
发现了晕倒在地的她
by the side of the road, up in Mount Charleston.
流着血 濒临死亡
She was bleeding, she was near death.
我抱起她 送到了医院
I picked her up, and I took her to the hospital.
之后报♥警♥了吗
Did you report it to the police?
当然 情况全向警♥察♥说明了
Well, of course. I told them.
他们在案发附近也做了搜查 但是...
They searched the area where I found her, but they...
没找到她的家人
they never found her family.
克劳迪娅跟人说过她的遭遇吗
Did Claudia ever tell anyone what happened to her?
她什么都不记得了
She didn't remember anything.
我们知道她叫克劳迪娅
The only way we figured her name was Claudia is
只是因为
because it was, uh...
名字就写在她夹克上
it was written on her jacket.
有人来找过她吗
Did anyone ever come looking for her?
有相关的失踪人口报告吗
Were there any missing persons reports?
什么也没有 我们只当她是被弃儿童
Nothing. I mean, we just assumed she was abandoned.
社工部门许可我和我妻子
Social Services let my wife and I become
当她的养父母
foster parents, and then, um...
最终 我们便收养了她
well, eventually, we adopted her.
这些事你们告诉过克劳迪娅吗
Did you tell Claudia any of this?
我们始终待她如己出
We just wanted her to feel like she was ours.
她其实就是 就是我们的亲宝贝
And she was. She was ours.
我们认为她不记得自己的遭遇
We thought it was a blessing
反倒是件幸运的事情
she didn't remember what happened to her.
这些就是克劳迪娅当天在医院的照片
So, these were taken at the hospital the day Claudia was found.
她头部遭到重创
She suffered severe head trauma,
身体脱水 还有多处割伤擦伤
dehydration and multiple cuts and abrasions.
那么脑损伤就解释了
You know, a head injury would explain
为什么她记不起之前的事
why she couldn't remember anything.
再加上袭击给她造成的心理创伤
Yeah, not to mention the emotional trauma from the attack.
你发现没 这么多次治疗
You know, in all her sessions,
克劳迪娅从没提过爸爸 只有布伦特这个名字
Claudia never mentioned a daddy, just Brent.
有可能是她的兄弟
Could be a brother,
继父 妈妈的男友
stepfather, mother's boyfriend.
嘿 看呐 芭蕾小兔
Hey, look at that-- Blossom Ballerina.
很像你在克劳迪娅网球包里发现的那个
Just like the one you found in Claudia's tennis bag.
像是多年没清洗过了
It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years.
如果她被袭时带着这个娃娃
If she had that toy when she was attacked,
上面就还可能留有证据
there still could be evidence on it.
我会送去霍奇斯那
I'll get it to Hodges.
你摘掉了芭蕾小兔的头呢
You decapitated Blossom Ballerina.
放心吧 她一点都不会疼
Well, I assure you, she didn't feel a thing.
我找西蒙·韦伯问过了
So, I talked to Simon Weber.
他妻子一年前过世
His wife passed away a year ago.
清理屋子时 他翻出了些箱子
He was cleaning out his house, going through boxes.
发现了克劳迪娅以前的一盒玩具
He came across a box of Claudia's old toys.
就在上个月寄给了她
Hmm. Sent them to her last month.
可能是这些玩具刺♥激♥了她的记忆
Could be seeing this toy is what triggered her memories.
如果知道那时企图杀她的人是谁
And if we can figure out who tried to kill her back then,
我们也许就能找到现在的凶手
we might be able to find out who killed her now.
正是如此
Exactly.
还有别的事吗
Was there something else?
嗯
Yeah.
伊丽莎贝塔
Elisabetta.
她呀
That's... Wow.
她很特别 对吧
She's something, isn't she?
没错 挺辣的
Oh, yeah. Firecracker.
她是意大利人
She is Italian.
我就是惊讶你这婚订得也太快了
I'm just surprised you got engaged so quickly.
真爱势不可挡 是吧
Well, when you know, you know, right?
可是
But...
你们相识时间也不久啊
you guys haven't known each other that long,
婚姻又不是儿戏 你也不急着结婚
and... marriage is not something you rush into.
我无法眼睁睁看你受伤害
I-I would just hate to see you get hurt.
知道啦 不必为我担心
Yeah. Uh, don't worry about me.
万一这女人只是利用你搞绿卡呢
What if this woman is using you to get a green card?
是啊
Yeah.
一个大美女怎么可能会
Why would a beautiful, amazing woman want
嫁给我 你是这个意思吧
to marry me, right?
我根本不是那个意思
That is not what I meant at all.
我觉得你是个好人 你知道的
You know I think you are a great guy; you know that.
去年我可是花了
It took me
十个月的时间去挑新手♥机♥
ten months to choose a new cell phone last year.
我分♥析♥了顾客反馈
I analyzed consumer reports,
数据传输还有待机时间
data rates, battery longevity.
唯独这一次 我想跟着感觉走
For once, I'm following my heart,
我不想分♥析♥所有事
not analyzing everything.
是挺好的 但你也不用
And that's great, but you don't have to go
从一个极端到另一个极端吧
from one extreme to the other.
你就不能为我高兴吗
Can't you just be happy for me?
我不相信那个女人
I don't trust this woman.
我也不知道该怎么说
There's no other way to say it.
而且你的内心深处也一定这么想
And deep down in your heart, I don't think you do, either.
如果你觉得这真是恋爱的话
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表