基斯·杜布森租来的车
Keith Dobson's
车上还有人
rental car, and he has company.
就在那暂停一下
Yeah, hold it right there.
贞贞
Chastity.
我们在长街上逮捕的那个妓♥女♥
It's a hooker we busted on the Strip,
在她身上发现了基斯·杜布森的信♥用♥卡♥
had Keith Dobson's debit card.
她告诉布拉斯她在丹吉尔赌场的代客站
Well, she told Brass that she left Dobson and a buddy
离开了杜布森和一个朋友
at the valet stand at the Tangiers.
真难相信妓♥女♥不会说谎啊
Hard to believe that a hooker would lie.
是啊 那这个"朋友"呢
Yeah. So what about this "Buddy"?
录像里有他
Caught him on tape.
在那 在后座
Ah, there he is-- in the backseat,
就坐基斯·杜布森身后
right behind Keith Dobson.
鲍比·里德 是我们放走的那个孩子
Bobby Reed. That's the kid
我们以为他是买♥♥毒品的
we let go-- we thought he was buying drugs,
可是毒贩说其实他是在卖♥♥毒
dealer said he was selling.
我猜他干的坏事不止这个吧
Well, I think he may be guilty of more than that.
可恶的是录像里 没出现凶手用的枪
Sadly, we don't have the smoking gun on tape.
人都难以辨清 何况是枪
Thanks to Mini-Me in the Mini.
然后画面有一些混乱
There's a bit of a jumble here.
就在 这里
There... it is.
鲍比·里德和贞贞
Bobby Reed and Chastity
从车旁匆忙离开
high-tailing it away from the car.
就剩基斯坐在驾驶位
Leaving Keith at the wheel.
嗯 一动不动
Yeah, not moving.
正如你发现他时那样
Just like you found him.
事情不是看上去那样
It's not what it looks like.
那应该是怎样 我想跟你
Well, what is it, then? You know, I'm trying
平心静气地好好谈
to be a good guy, you know,
可你却一直对我撒谎
but all I get from you is lies.
你要么告诉我实话
You're gonna tell me the truth,
否则我就把你扔给
or I'm throwing you
比我更可怕的人 给你
to the wolves, so you got
5分钟时间考虑
about five seconds to tell me.
我是在跟你说实话
I am telling you the truth, okay?
我跟那桩凶案一点关系都没
I had nothing to do with that murder.
我第一次在丹吉尔赌场遇见他们
I met them for the first time
好了 不用谈了
at the Tangiers. Okay, we're done here.
是罗兰·扎尔让我做的
On orders from Rolan Zahl.
罗兰·扎尔
Rolan Zahl?
那个Mad-10帮的老大
The Mad-10's set leader?
对吗
Huh?
-对 我为他工作 -他是你的皮条客
- Yeah. I work for him. -You mean he's your pimp.
他让我接近鲍比·里德 我照做了
He asked me to pick up on Bobby Reed, so I did.
当时他的朋友也在车上
His buddy just came along for the ride.
他让我
He told me to...
陪鲍比玩玩 再短♥信♥通报他
hang out with Bobby and text him,
我们的行踪
let him know where we were.
罗兰·扎尔让你监视鲍比·里德
So Rolan Zahl had you keeping tabs on Bobby Reed?
他说他只是想跟这人谈谈
He said he just wanted to talk to the guy.
-"谈谈" -是的 谈谈
- "Talk"? - Yeah, talk,
拿枪抵着头那么谈
Like, with a gun to his head. Look,
令我不解的是
what I don't understand is...
鲍比·里德被罗兰监视
So, Bobby Reed is in Rolan's sights,
死者却是鲍比的朋友
but Bobby's friend ends up dead,
接着你又和鲍比·里德
and you and Bobby Reed
匆忙离开 不 不是
are seen walking away. No, no,
事实不是看上去的那样 鲍比说他
it's not what it looks like. Look, Bobby said he saw
看见几个朋友在长街上
some friend of his on the Strip and...
想过去打招呼 所以他就下车了
he wanted to go say hi to him, so he just took off.
我那时
And me, I mean,
我就想赶紧离开那 你懂吧
I just wanted to get the hell out of there, you know?
我不能告诉任何... 我们从车里出来时
I couldn't tell any... When we walked away from
他朋友还活着
that car, his friend was alive.
他们长得挺相像的
And they looked a lot alike.
有可能罗兰确实要
Maybe if Rolan really wanted to...
得了吧 你什么意思
Come on. What are you saying?
你是说罗兰杀错对象了
You're saying that Rolan popped the wrong guy?
算了吧 我已经说了太多
Forget it. I already said too much.
生存第一法则
Number one rule for survival:
该走的时候不要留
always know when to walk away.
泽西教我的
Jersey taught me that.
你最好别骗我
You better not be lying to me.
我没骗你
I'm not.
戒指的事我也没骗你
And I didn't lie about that ring, either.
-真是她卖♥♥给我的 -等一下
- She really did sell it to me. - Wait a minute.
你们在洛杉矶遇见的
The two of you met in L.A.?
不 不是洛杉矶 就在维加斯
No, I didn't meet her in L.A. I met her in Vegas.
维加斯
Vegas?
什么时候
When?
几个月前
Couple months ago.
你并不知她当时在这吧
Didn't know she was here, huh?
我们发现死者身上取出的两枚子弹
The two bullets we pulled from our victims
不仅弹痕一致
exhibited not just the same trace,
并且 正如你所发现
but, as you will notice,
子弹表面留下的
identical residue patterns
烧痕也一摸一样
singed onto their surfaces.
所以呢 同一把枪射出的子弹 对吗
So what? Fired from the same gun, right?
说对一半
Yes and no.
赫拉克利特说过[纪♥元♥前五世纪的希腊哲学家]
Heraclitus said,
"人不能两次踏入同一条河流"
"You never step into the same river twice"
说实话 人也不能两次开同一把枪
Well, truthfully, you never fire the same gun twice,
因为枪♥支♥在每次使用过后
because each time you fire a weapon,
自身多多少少都会发生变化
you ever so slightly alter its characteristics.
-赫拉克利特是吧 -是啊
- Heraclitus, huh? - Mmm.
-接着说吧 -好的
- Go on. - All right.
聚合物残留让我想到
Polymer trace got me thinking.
我们要找的也许是把塑料枪
Maybe we're looking for a plastic gun.
相同的标记让我思考得更深远
Identical markings got me thinking further.
万一凶手有能耐复♥制♥枪♥支♥呢
What if you were able to duplicate a gun?
复♥制♥那种用一次就扔的枪♥支♥
One you could use once and then simply dispose of.
约翰·马尔科维奇 演《火线狙击》的
John Malkovich, In the Line of Fire.
我爱你 我是想说 敬爱你
I love you. Uh, I mean... respect.
-继续吧 -给你看样东西
- Go on. - Okay, I want to show you something.
3D打印机
3-D printer?
未来就在眼前
The future is here.
技术已支持人们扫描物体
They have scanners now that can scan an object
然后用电脑建立3D模型
to generate a perfect 3-D computer model,
再传给3D打印机
which is then fed into
接着借助聚合物层打印出
a 3-D printer, which then prints the object
三维的物体
in three dimensions using layers of polymer.
-很厉害呢 -是啊
- Now, that's cool. - Mm-hmm.
起初 3D打印机用于
Primarily, 3-D printers are used
生产老式汽车部件和设计产品模型
to manufacture parts for antique cars
你认为本案凶手
- and design prototypes. - And you think our killer...
-打印了一把枪 -许多把枪 一模一样
- printed a gun. - Multiple guns. Identical,
用完就扔 "无法追踪"的枪
disposable, untraceable.
作案手法很像职业杀手
Fits the M.O. Of a pro.
这种打印机多少钱
How much do these cost?
可不便宜啊 大概15万美金吧
They're not cheap-- around 150 K.
那就未必"无法追踪"了 打电♥话♥给制♥造♥商
Okay, so they're not completely untraceable. Get on the phone,
列张清单慢慢查吧
call the manufacturer, let's get a list going.
好的
Okay.
里德先生 感谢你前来配合
Mr. Reed, thank you for coming in.
我知道身为地方检察官的你一定很忙
I know, as city attorney, you're very busy and...
这简直难以置信
I can't believe this.
请辨认这些是不是你儿子身边的人
Do you recognize any of these faces with your son?
这个年轻小伙是基斯
This young man is, um, Keith.
他是鲍比的大学室友
He's Bobby's college roommate.
这是鲍比的表兄乔什 可我还
This is Bobby's cousin, Josh, though I've...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表