我看着科欧走向电梯
I watch Coe walk to the elevator.
等着他进去
I wait for him to get on.
确保没人发现我
Make sure the coast is clear.
瞄准
Take aim,
在电梯门关上前的瞬间
and just before the doors close,
发射
fire.
如果是扑克牌 那就能解释
A playing card would explain
为什么凶器在案发现场消失了
how our murder weapon disappeared.
-因为牌薄得足以… -掉进缝里
- Thin enough... - To fall through the gap.
我量过 缝只有十毫米宽
I measured-- gap is only ten millimeters wide.
而扑克牌
Playing card?
厚度不足一毫米
Less than one millimeter.
足够掉进去了
It's plenty of room.
推理很酷
It's a cool theory.
你的思维可真发散 不仅发散到了电梯外
You definitely ventured outside the box.
我看都发散到外星球去了
Possibly to another planet.
-但你能证明吗 -我让亨利
- But can you prove it? - I sent Henry
去案发现场 看能不能在升降机井底部
to the primary to see if he could collect a card
找到那张扑克
from the elevator shaft floor.
亨利对这任务作何感想
Oh, how did Henry feel about that?
他很高兴能有这个机会
He was very happy for the opportunity.
我刚回来
Hey. I just got back.
这可不在我计划中
Okay, I did not plan that.
找到了吗
Any luck?
我必须承认 我是怀疑论者
I admit, I was a skeptic.
-但是 -请不要说"嘛哩嘛哩哄"
- But... - Please don't say "Abracadabra."
好吧
Okay.
在升降机井里找到的
Found it in the elevator shaft.
你跟我开玩笑呢吧
You have got to be kidding me.
我用酚酞测过了[酚酞混合液为常见初定血迹方法]
I phenol-ed it.
确认上面有血
Positive for blood.
还是那句话
I'll say it.
-"嘛哩嘛哩哄"吗 -不
- Abracadabra? - No.
我们找到凶器了
We found our murder weapon.
放我走 求你了 不要
Let me go! Please, no!
放了我吧 求你了
Let me go! Please!
安静点
Be still.
不 放我走
No, let me go!
求求你
Please!
你觉得这很有趣吗
Do you think this is funny?
痒死了
It tickles.
开灯
Lights!
你痒
It tickles?
我刚割开了你的喉咙
I just slit your throat!
你今天都割了十次了 吉米
You split it ten times already today, Jimmy.
到底要多好你才满意
How good do you want it?
"好"是跳梁小丑们的要求
Good is for gillygaupus and balloon acts.
我要的是完美
I need perfection!
而我要的是休息
And I need a break.
回来时表现得害怕点
Come back scared.
有点长进
with jectigation.
卡尔 你怎么把无关人等都放进来了
Carl! Who let these plebs in?
告诉过你
I told you,
禁止参观者 没有例外
no visitors, no exceptions!
詹姆斯·纳瓦罗 我们是拉斯维加斯警♥察♥
James Nefarro, Las Vegas Police.
我更希望你称呼我吉米博士
I prefer "Dr. Jimmy," Actually.
好吧 吉米博士
Okay-- Dr. Jimmy.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
一些参加巴勒莫
So, some friends of mine
扑克大赛的朋友告诉我
at the Palermo Poker Tournament told me that, uh...
你在彼得·科欧身上投了一万美元
that you staked Peter Coe ten grand to play.
你拿回了多少
How much did you get back?
一分都没有
Not one centime.
何况他还死在了这么精美的凶杀手法之下
Especially now he's met with bangstry.
你这是什么意思
Whatever that means.
-你昨晚在哪 -为什么这么问
- Where were you last night? - Why?
你认为我跟彼得不合时宜地撒手人寰这事儿
You think I had something to do with Peter's untimely
-有关系吗 -杀害他的凶器
- shuffle off this mortal coil? - The murder weapon
让你成为了头号♥嫌疑人
pretty much puts you at the top of the list.
什么 真拿这个杀了人
What, is this real?
如假包换
It's not a trick.
你当时在哪
So, where were you?
我就在这儿
I was here.
在排练
Rehearsing, wasn't I?
-有人能证明吗 -没 当时就我自己
- And someone can verify that? - No, I was alone.
得了吧 你怎么就这点能耐呢 吉米
Come on, you can do better than that, Jimmy.
彼得·科欧是我的伙伴
Peter Coe was a mate.
当年我们一起玩德州扑克时
We played together-- Texas Hold 'Em
还没这么多小屁孩
before it was spoiled by
和糟老头瞎搅和呢
frat boys and gongoozlers.
-我从没伤害过他 -看来我必须得
- I'd never hurt him. - I'm afraid
检查下你的扑克牌了
I'm gonna have to take a look at your playing cards.
我知道你想干嘛了
Ah, I see. Well...
魔术师从不透露他的秘密
a prestidigitator never reveals his secrets.
好吧 那不如...
Okay. So, how about...
我来变...
I reveal...
一张搜查证
a search warrant?
现在你还有什么
What else you got then?
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
以妨碍司法公正的罪名正式逮捕你
You're under arrest for obstruction of justice,
吉米博士
Dr. Jimmy.
他们今天让你代替旁观验尸啊
So, they've got you covering autopsy today.
对啊 大家都出去执行任务了
Mm, everybody's out in the field.
你得容忍♥我一下了
You're stuck with me.
你检验出那神秘的肉了吗
Have you I.D.'d the mystery meat?
据霍奇斯说 我们性♥虐♥受害者喉咙里的肉
According to Hodges, the meat inside our S&M victim's throat
是...生的鸡心
is a...raw chicken heart.
一般的客房♥服务可不提供这个
Hm! that is not your usual room service order.
目前为止 我在胃里发现三个鸡心
So far, I found three chicken hearts in the stomach
气管里还发现了两个连在一起的
and two in a row in the trachea.
应该是他想吞进去但是吞不下去
Think he was trying to swallow but couldn't get 'em down.
所以他受了很多折磨
So he suffered.
我认为是故意要折磨他的
Well, I think the suffering was intentional.
我看见气管上有切口和擦伤 那里和这里
I see cuts and abrasions along the trachea, there and there.
是什么造成的
What would cause that?
圆形的伤口在喉头盖
Ring-shaped injury on the epiglottis,
甲状腺还有气管上部
hypothyroid and the upper trachea--
我觉得是漏斗一类的东西
I'd say a funnel of some kind.
所以有人强行把漏斗塞到他喉咙里了
So somebody forced a funnel down his throat.
这是一宗谋杀案
This is a homicide.
用了七个鸡心
By seven hearts.
好吧 七个
Okay... seven...
心 就相当于红桃七
hearts, as in seven of hearts.
你的意思这其实是一张扑克牌
You mean like a playing card.
我们刚刚找到了黑桃A[电梯案凶器]
We just found the ace of spades.
这绝不是巧合
This can't be a coincidence.
治安官接任书
Sheriff acceptance letter.
你怎么还没签字
You still haven't signed it.
我想听听你的意见
I wanted your thoughts.
你去的话是他们的荣幸
They would be lucky to have you.
没有人比你更合适了
There is no one more qualified.
治安官办公室 就涉及到政♥治♥问题了
Sheriff's Office, it's political.
还得监督别人
It... supervisory.
再重申一遍 没人比你更合适了
Again, no one more qualified.
你管理着这个国家最棒的犯罪实验室
I mean, you ran the number one crime lab in the country.
是啊 但是我很苛刻 爱使唤别人
Yeah, and I was a demanding, manipulative...
根本就是个混♥蛋♥
piece of garbage.
你不用再成为那样的人
You don't have to be that person again.
人可以变好
People can change for the better,
但谁说就不能变回去了
but who says they can't change back?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表