J.D. And Duke didn't rape Alison--
是康纳干的 他说谎了
Connor did. He lied.
希望你还能睡得踏实
Sleep on that.
希望你已经把电♥话♥窃听器装好了
I hope you got that phone tap in place.
我刚把托尼·拉什惹毛了
I just rattled Tony Lash's cage.
报♥警♥电♥话♥ 您有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
妈妈让我打的
Mommy told me to call.
你妈妈在哪里 她受伤了吗
Where is your mommy? Is she hurt?
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
她告诉我有事发生的话就打电♥话♥
She told me to call if something happened.
我舅舅史蒂文还有他的朋友都不起来
My uncle Steven and his friends won't wake up.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name, honey?
我叫莫莉
Molly.
莫莉 你舅舅和他的朋友受伤了吗
Molly, are your uncle and his friends hurt?
我得走了
I have to go.
妈妈说我应该到外面去等警♥察♥
Mommy said I should go wait outside for the police.
莫莉 等等 别挂电♥话♥ 莫莉
Molly, wait. Don't hang up, Molly.
你都听了多少遍了
How many times have you listened to that?
太多次了
Too many.
我听说凯蒂的事了
I heard about Katie.
尼克真的很担心你
Nick's really worried about you.
我也很担心你
Now I am, too.
我孩子年纪还小时
When my kids were growing up,
我教过他们遇到紧急情况该怎么做
I-I coached 'em what to do in an emergency:
"打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 找邻居帮忙
"Call 911, go to the neighbors.
如果他们不在家 在外面等着"
If they're not home, wait outside."
这是个好建议
That's really good advice.
当然 毕竟他们父亲是做警♥察♥的
Coming from a dad who's a cop, yeah.
我们每天都会看到悲剧 可以预料到...
I mean, we see tragedy every day; we come to expect it.
这是工作的一部分
It's part of the job.
但我的女儿玛雅不想这样教育凯蒂
But my daughter Maya didn't want to raise Katie that way.
不想让她生活在恐惧中
You know, didn't want her living in fear.
但她现在就是
And now she is.
是的
Yes, she is.
就像莫莉一样
Just like Molly.
学会尽量掩饰 假装坚强
Trying not to show it; trying to be strong.
这案子有点不对劲
You know, something's not right here.
这是一件报复仇杀
We-we've got a... we've got a revenge killing
打算弄得像入室抢劫
staged to look like a home invasion.
看看这些照片
Look at these photos.
只有房♥子的一个部分被动过 被洗劫
Only one part of the house has been touched, ransacked.
是放电视和音响的地方
The area where the TV and the stereo are.
还有放CD和DVD的地方
And the CDs and the DVDs.
策划得很失败
It's not a very good "staging."
所以你认为无论是谁做的
So you're thinking that whoever did this
一定在找某个东西
was looking for something.
对 而且我还觉得
Yeah, but I'm also thinking that
莫莉的妈妈训练她的方式
Molly's mom coached her,
就像我训练我的孩子
just like I coached my kids.
但我是个警♥察♥
But I'm a cop.
我知道我要提防的是什么样的危险
I knew what threats in the world I was afraid of.
那格蕾丝·古德温又在害怕什么
So what was Grace Goodwin afraid of?
没错
Right.
而我们的凶手又在找什么
And what's our killer looking for?
我们漏掉了这个谜题的某个细节
We got missing pieces of this puzzle.
天啊 伯特吃了老鼠药
Oh, my God, Burt ate mole poison?
这也太...恶心了吧
That is so... disgusting.
也很致命
And fatal.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢你们 我...
Thank you, I...
你们给了我一个答案
I feel like you've brought me closure.
事实上...
Uh, actually, um...
我们也
...we are also
需要一个答案 拉肯小姐
in need of some closure, Miss Larken.
你说你最后一次联♥系♥伯特
You said the last time that you communicated
是在三天前
with Burt was three days ago--
"Dear John" 美国电影 又名《分手信》
给他发了一条"亲爱的约翰"的短♥信♥
that "Dear John" Text.
他的名字是伯特
His-his name's "Burt."
没错
Right.
问题在于你把他甩了
Uh, the point is that you dumped him,
但那并不是你最后一次联♥系♥他
but that was not the last time that you communicated with him.
那是最后一次
Yes, it was.
不是
No, it wasn't.
你在他死前一小时给他发了短♥信♥
You sent him a text an hour before he died.
我没有
No, I didn't.
我们有你的电♥话♥记录 桑迪
We have the phone records, Sandy.
她...她有电♥话♥记录
Sh-She has the phone records.
是的
Yes, I do.
你邀请他去吃晚餐
You invited him to dinner.
难怪泰德没有收到我的邀请
I... I wondered why Tad didn't get my invite.
泰德是谁
Who's Tad?
我的新男友
My new boyfriend.
我...那条信息是发给他的 不是伯特
I... the text was meant for him, not Burt.
一不小心
Oops.
一不小心
Oops?
你给一个吃了老鼠药
You-you send a man
而倍受折磨的人 一个假的希望
in the throes of a mole-poison suicide false hope,
让他跑去急诊室洗胃
send him racing to the E.R. to get his stomach pumped
就为了赴约 结果你却说"一不小心"
for dinner, and-and-and all you can say is "Oops"?
他在去医院的路上
He was on his way to the hospital?
我们是这样认为的
We think so.
他的车就停在医院附近
His car was parked two blocks away.
我真的感到很遗憾
I feel really bad.
当然啦
Of course you do.
泰德
Oh, hi, Tad.
没事 我不忙
No, I-I don't think I'm busy.
我想我们已经说完了吧
I think we're just about done?
-是的 -谢谢
- Yes. - Thank you.
我十分钟之内就能赶到
I will be there in ten.
真对不起
And I am so sorry.
错过晚餐
I was such a bitch to you
都是我的错
about missing dinner.
你肯定不会相信刚才的事
You are not gonna believe this story.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
她是个黑寡妇
She's a black widow.
总有一天我会证明这一点
And one day, I'm gonna prove it.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
你的外公马上就来接你
I think your granddad'll be here in a second.
跟你说
Tell you what,
如果你想要什么
if you want anything,
打这个电♥话♥ 好吗
call this number, okay?
任何时间 无论白天或晚上
Anytime, day or night.
你打 我就会接
You call and I answer.
你想让我读一会儿给你吗
You want me to read to you for a sec?
不想
No.
妈妈说如果她发生什么事了
Mommy said if anything ever happened to her,
我应该找到一个好人
I should find a good person.
就像你一样
Like you.
然后把这个给他
And give this to them.
格蕾丝 我想要成为你生活的一部分
Grace, I want to be a part of your life.
不 爸爸 你永远都别想走进我的
No, Dad, you'll never be a part of my life.
或是莫莉的生活
Or Molly's.
你知道你做过什么
You know what you did.
对我 对史蒂文
To me, and to Steven.
亲爱的 我已经好了
Honey, I got help.
我已经改过自新了
I'm a different man--
我希望我们再次成为一家人
I want us to be a family again.
你没有入狱已经很幸运了
You're lucky you're not in prison.
如果你再接近我或是莫莉
If you come near me or Molly,
我就直接报♥警♥
I'll go straight to the cops.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表