我叫罗伊斯.哈蒙
My name is Royce Harmon.
住在内华达州拉斯维加 斯卡朋特大街76♥4♥2号♥
I reside at 76♥4♥2 Carpenter Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.
我今年41岁...
I am 41 years of age.
现在,我要杀了我自己
And I'm going to kill myself.
我想对母亲佩奇和妹妹吉娜...
I'd like to say "I love you" to my mother, Paige,
说一声"我爱你"
and my sister, Gina.
对不起 我从来都不想让你们经历这种事
I'm so sorry. I never wanted to put you through this.
但我只是不能再忍♥受了
I just can't do it anymore.
我爱你,妈妈
I love you, Mom.
Yeah, we're at the north end of Carpenter.
讨厌鬼又来了
Here comes the Nerd Squad.
最讨厌调查了
- I hate the legwork. Nobody knew this person.
跟你说,副局长一职 最好快点降临到我头上
I'm telling you, that deputy-chief job better come in soon.
要不然我都不知道... 自己还能忍♥受多久 这种见鬼的公开露面
I don't know how longer I can put up with these damn public appearances.
先生们... 嘿,伙计,你们休息了?
- Gentlemen. - Hey, guys. Take a break, huh?
自杀 你这样认为?
Suicide. Think so, huh?
看,这位老兄准备了睡袋 方便别人清理
Well, you got the sleeping bag for easy cleanup,
在浴缸中 好让子弹掉落其中
the bathtub to catch the bullet, open window
又打开了窗 好让死后的恶臭能惊动邻居...
so the stench alerts the neighbors.
上帝保佑他吧
God bless him.
噢,天...
Oh, jeez.
蛹,第三阶段 请用标准英语解释 我可不是昆虫学家
- Pupa stage three. - English. I'm not an entomologist.
幼虫变形期的第三阶段
The third stage of larva metamorphosis.
这家伙死了有七天了
This guy's been dead seven days.
生蛆,腐臭
That's a maggot. And he stinks.
噢,很好,差不多11点了
Oh, good, it's almost 11. If I'm lucky, I can break out of here in time
如果够幸运能早点离开这里... 也许能赶上克里斯派.科琳姆 商店 新出炉的甜甜圈
for a shot at the first rack at the Krispy Kreme.
看来我们找到他的自杀遗言了
I think we may have our suicide note.
我从来都不想让你们经历这种事
I never wanted to put you through this.
但我只是不能再忍♥受了 我已失去了希望
I just can't do it anymore. I've lost hope.
我爱你,妈妈...
I love you, Mom.
噢,我的天哪 上楼去吧,吉娜
- Oh, my God. - Go upstairs, Gina.
这不可能
This can't be happening.
我们对此也感到难过 哈蒙太太
We're so sorry about this, Ms. Harmon.
我能感受出这对你有多难过
I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you.
不,你不懂
No, you don't understand.
这相片上面的确是他...
This is his picture,
但这声音,却不是他的
but that's not my son's voice.
有人吗?
Hello?
噢... 天哪
Oh, my God.
你好
Hi.
对不起 欢迎光临鉴别科
Sorry. Welcome to Forensics.
我是吉尔.葛瑞森 将会担任你的导师
Gil Grissom. I'm your supervisor on graveyard.
我是霍莉.格丽布丝
Holly Gribbs.
这办公室不错
- Nice office. - Thanks.
谢谢,介意脱下外套... 还有把袖子卷起吗?
Would you mind taking off your jacket and rolling up your sleeve?
干吗? 帮你抽一品脱血
- For what? - I need a pint of your blood.
对新员工的惯例
It's customary for all new hires.
为什么?
Why?
很多原因
So many reasons.
我... 我都还没正式上班呢
I haven't even clocked in yet.
再来一个,宝贝 再来一个就好了
One more, baby, one more.
嘿 来了,怎么样?
- Hey. - There he is. What's up, fella?
你我都是99件 胜负难分啊
Ninety-nine. You and me. Dead heat.
再破一个案子,就升职到 鉴证调查科第三♥级♥别了
Next crime solved gets promoted to CSI three, man.
对,对,之后就能有换班的 选择,还升8000块工资
Yeah, yeah. Choice of shift, $8,000 raise, extra week vacation.
还有额外的假期...噢 不可能的,做梦而已,老兄
It's all about Cabo, bro.
赌20块吧,换班之前 得到那职位的人就是我
Twenty bucks, by the end of shift, I'm the man.
-有什么是你不能拿来打赌的吗? -没有
- Is there anything you won't bet on? - No, it's college-football season, man.
这星期十场里面 我已经赢了8场了
I won eight of ten this weekend. Killed them.
除了玉米队和狗屎爱尔兰队之外
Outside the Huskers and them punk-ass Irish,
其它的几乎全部通杀
I'm up about four Gs.
嗯,你认为我们 决赛该压哪队? 我们?
- Well, what's the line on us? - On us?
我比较喜欢老虎队 伙计...我爱死他们了
I'm like Tiger, man. I'm heavily favored.
给我点内♥幕♥ 明天哪队会赢?
Come on, give me a winner for tomorrow.
呃...绿湾队,他们大概会赢 69人队负七分半(即69人队会赢)
Green Bay, minus seven and a half over Niners.
跟着有较好的四分卫的球队走 肯定没错
Always go with the better quarterback.
啊-哈
Cool.
够酷的,嘿 祝你今晚好运,伙计
Hey, good luck tonight.
谢了,你也是啊,尼克
Thanks. You too, Nick.
希望你能把那迷魂党给揪出来
I hope you get that trick roll and noise.
但在一班时间你就想破案? 不可能的
You'll never crack that in a shift. Never.
是的,等着瞧吧,还有 我希望派克队能赢七分
Yeah, well, we'll see. Now, if the pack wins by seven...
我们的职责,是仔细观察 犯罪现场,收集证据
We scrutinize the crime scene, collect the evidence,
虽然案发当时不在现场 但我们要竭尽所能重现案发过程
recreate what happened without ever having been there.
其实是非常好玩的工作
- Pretty cool, actually. - I just got out of the academy.
我刚从学校出来...所以 这些我都知道了 -是吗? -当然
- I already know this. - Of course you do.
那好,请在这张 保证在上班过程中...
Then if you'll just sign these waivers for personal injury or death
无论伤亡都放弃自己权力的证书 上签名,就开始上班
while in the line of duty, we can begin our shift.
嗯...
Ugh.
怎么了? 嗯...我有点头晕
- What's the matter? - Oh, I'm kind of lightheaded.
坐下吧,快坐下 可能是血糖低了
Sit down, sit down. You're probably low on blood sugar.
这里有特效药
I got just the thing.
试点这个
Here, try one of these.
我没有其它意思 但我想...
No offense,
我可能不太想吃 这办公室里面的东西
but I don't think I wanna eat anything that's been in this office.
这里面是草蜢吗?
Is there a grasshopper in here?
有空的话,把你们的 报告给我赶好
When we get free time, try and catch up on your reports.
州长办公室那里给我 越来越大的压力了
I'm getting a lot of heat from the sheriff's office. There, I said it, okay?
我就说过 管理不是我最喜欢的
Administration, not my favorite thing.
好了,我们开始 尼克.士多克斯 跟414号♥案件,迷魂党案
Now here we go. Nick Stokes, 414, trick roll.
在现场发现,受害人吸食 过某种药品,并被打劫
Victim found drugged and robbed at the scene.
华瑞克布朗,跟407号♥案件 屋子被人强行入侵
Warrick Brown, 407, home invasion. Forced entry.
报案人因此对嫌犯连开数枪
Person reporting crime fired multiple rounds at the suspect.
嫌犯现在状况未知
Suspect's condition is unknown.
有人见过 凯萨琳.韦罗斯了吗?
Anyone seen Catherine Willows?
好了,亲我一下
Okay, give me a kiss.
妈妈要... 去抓坏人了
Mommy's gotta go catch some bad guys.
我明天早上接她回来
- I'll pick her up in the morning. Okay.
-再见,老姐 -再见
- Bye, sis. - Bye.
我爱你
I love you.
如此说来,你母亲是交通部的 珍妮.格丽布丝上尉?
So your mother is Lieutenant Jane Gribbs from Traffic.
是吗? 没错,长官
- Is that right? - Yes, sir.
好,格丽布丝,那么恭喜
Well, congratulations, Gribbs.
你是... 你是我被逼雇用的 第五名员工
You're the fifth person I've been forced to hire.
我们是全国排名 第二的罪证科
We're the number two crime lab in the country. We solve crimes
很多其它科解决不了的 案件我们都能解决
most labs render unsolvable.
你凭什么认为 自己可以跻身于此?
Now, what makes you think you belong here?
长官,我很尊敬你
Sir, with all due respect,
但我认为一名 头脑清晰的罪证调查探员...
I thought the key to being a lucid crime-scene investigator
你应该等到证据充分 或所有假设都排除后
was to reserve judgment
才作出判断
until the evidence vindicates or eliminates assumption.
我认为你过早对我作出判断了
You're prejudging me.
我在拉斯维加斯大学的,专业犯罪 司法以优异成绩毕业的
I graduated with honors in criminal justice at UNLV.
是吗?那又怎样? 那不公平
- Yeah, so? - Well, that's not fair.
公平? 那你认为让一名有权有势的... 上尉的女儿来这上班...
Fair? Well, you think putting a juiced-in lieutenant's daughter
就叫公平?
on this shift is fair?
你知道吗? 我在这一行22年了 没什么我没见过的
You know, I've been in the field 22 years. I've seen it all.
你这样的人进了又出去 我见识多了,但你知道吗?
I've seen people like you come and go. And you know what?
除了带来麻烦和压力 他们一无是处
They don't amount to nothing but headaches and bad press.
解散
Dismissed.
那好吧
Fine.
你认为自己了解她了?
- Think you got through? - You're scheduled to appear
你应该在12:30去验尸的
at an autopsy at 12:30 a. m.
他们正对那家伙... 开膛剖肚 带她一起去
They're cutting up that bozo who put a hole in his chest. Take her with.
我认为新人的第一夜...
I think every new hire should experience an autopsy
都应该去验尸的
on their first night.
Anything else?
First unit was on scene. Okay.
- So you got that? I got that, yes.
It's okay.
没事的,嘘
Ma'am?
女士...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表