Instead of, um...
助理法医
I'm the assistant medical examiner.
"科学小怪兽"[动画片]
Glorified Igor.
开玩笑啦 大卫
Kidding, Davey.
很高兴见到你 珍妮特
Nice seeing you, Janet.
小怪兽
Hey, Igor!
贝卡很迷人
Becca was amazing.
我们是在去年相识结婚的
We met and we married last year.
失去妻子 确实不好过
That's a tough one, losing your wife.
请节哀 福斯特先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Foster.
你整晚都和贝卡在一起吗
Were you and Becca together the whole evening?
没有 我跟不上她的节奏
No, I couldn't keep up with her.
既要招待还要交际
Between the hosting and mingling.
我就待在这桌喝威士忌
I just parked myself at this table with a scotch.
你注意到贝卡跟她同学之间
Did you notice any tension
有什么不愉快吗
between Becca and her classmates?
没有
No.
据我所知
As far as I know,
贝卡很久没有跟在场的同学♥联♥络了
Becca had lost touch with everybody here.
今晚她本是为了...
Tonight was supposed to be about her...
叙旧
reconnecting.
谢谢
Thanks.
当心 别碰到血迹 伙计们
Watch the blood, boys.
丝多克斯
Stokes.
是我 格雷格
Hey, it's Greg.
我刚检测完带回实验室的所有利器
I just finished with all the blades i brought back to the lab.
没有发现任何血迹
No blood on any of them.
真扫兴
That's a bummer.
还记得我们在死者手掌上
Hey, you know that green sliver
发现的绿色碎片吗
we pulled from the victim's palm?
记得 是玻璃
Yeah, it's glass,
不过霍奇斯查不出来源
but Hodges couldn't identify the source.
我可能查到了
Think I just did.
我待会儿再打给你
Let me call you back.
死者的心脏呈浅灰色
Decedent's heart is grayish in color.
证实为失血过多而死
It's consistent with exsanguination.
除此之外身体健康
Otherwise healthy.
胃内含物
Stomach contents.
有酒味
Smell of alcohol.
可见部分消化的面包状物质
Presence of a partially-digested bready substance.
是螃蟹泡芙
It's a crab puff.
你躲在角落里的时候
Didn't you eat, like, seven of them
好像吃了有七个吧
while you were lurking around in the corners?
真没想到竟然让你看到我裸体
I can't believe you get to see me naked.
怪胎菲利普·大卫
Phillip Davis, rando weirdo
以前肯定被我迷倒过吧
who probably had a massive crush on me.
这是我的工作
This is my job.
我是助理法医
I am the assistant medical examiner.
他们就给你个职称 不给你涨两块钱工资
They throw you that title instead of your 50 cent raise?
你既然这么聪明 怎么不去做医生呢
If you're so smart, how come you're not a doctor?
我本来想当医生的
Well, I was planning on being one...
菲利
Phil.
集中注意力
Concentrate.
别弄坏了
Don't mutilate.
我叫大卫
It's David.
而且我从没迷过你
And I didn't have a crush on you,
我喜欢的是里兹·伯恩斯
I had a crush on Lizzie Burns, so...
集中精神 菲利
Concentrate, Phil.
大卫
David.
大卫
David?
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 很好
Yeah. Uh, fine.
我没事 医生
Uh, fine, Doc.
胃粘膜
Um, stomach lining...
胃粘膜上有圆形溃疡
uh, the stomach lining exhibits a crater-shaped sore.
直径大约十二毫米
It's approximately 12 millimeters.
应该是消化性溃疡
It looks like a peptic ulcer.
下食管括约肌上
One centimeter diameter erosion
有直径一厘米的糜烂处
of the lower esophageal sphincter.
可能是胃酸反流引起的
Could be acid reflux.
压力过大使病情加重
Exacerbated by stress.
或者是酒喝多了
Or alcohol consumption.
我才喝了一杯伏特加汤力
One vodka tonic.
再来是喉咙
Moving on to the throat.
这个...
The, uh...
会厌红肿
epiglottis is inflamed.
很可能是颈部被割时留下的伤
Likely result of the trauma from the laceration.
锐器伤基本集中在气管处
Majority of the sharp-force trauma is centered in the trachea.
周边组织被不规则割伤
An irregular cut through the adjacent tissue,
横向切断了颈动脉
transecting the carotid artery.
此外还发现死者唇部有伤
Also noting an incidental injury to the victim's lip.
可能是唇疱疹
Possible cold sore,
-通常是由... -你敢说
- often associated with... - Don't even.
严重的疱疹[性病]引起的
...herpes outbreak.
说得太好了
Charming.
怪不得你到了26岁才谈恋爱
No wonder you didn't start dating until you were 26.
其实是25岁
25, technically.
你说什么
Pardon?
没什么
Nothing, uh,
应该是颈动脉被切
likely C.O.D is exsanguination caused by
导致失血过多而死
the transection of the carotid artery.
你居然认为我是因为喉咙上
Gee, you think the giant gorge ripped through my throat
这个大裂口而死的
might have done it?
呼叫爱因斯坦博士
Paging Dr. Einstein.
我得出去透透气
I'm gonna get some air.
复印机的记性还真好 是吧
Copier has a pretty good memory, doesn't it?
你的记性也不赖吧 凯丽
Maybe you do, too, Kelly.
你袭击贝卡
Is that why you attacked Becca?
是有什么旧恨未消吗
Some old grudge stirred up?
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
我是跟她在复印机那儿打了一架
That fight at the copier?
可我要是不制止她
If I didn't stop her,
整个聚会都被她毁了
she would've terrorized the reunion.
这话是什么意思
Wow, what does that mean?
她又想玩那些老把戏
She was up to her old tricks.
"贱♥人♥游戏"
"Games Bitches Play".
抱歉 你说什么
Um, I'm sorry?
这些是她做的
She made these.
"同学会宾果
"Reunion Bingo.
"在你今晚喝酒扯皮的时候
"As you booze and schmooze your way through the evening,
"请在表格里填写
"fill in the names of your classmates
"有这些怪癖/怪事的同学的名字
"who have the following quirks.
"贪食症患者
"Bulimic.
"和保姆有一腿
"Screwing the babysitter.
"吸毒的败家子"
"Snorted Daddy's fortune."
连续答对五个有奖
Five in a row gets a prize.
贝卡已经开始发卡片了
Becca started handing the cards out.
我把它们全收了回来
I grabbed them from everyone.
她却又到储藏室去复印
She went to the storeroom to copy more.
我就跟上她 阻止了她
I followed her. I stopped her.
你竟然还在印
Can't believe you're doing this.
不 不要
No! No!
给我 别碰
Give it! Don't touch it!
你个贱♥人♥
Ah, you bitch.
她当时好好的 回了会场
She was fine. Went back to the party.
有些蠢游戏是挺烦人的
You know, a stupid little game may ruffle some feathers,
但也不能因为这个就打人啊
but it hardly warrants an assault.
更别说杀人了
Or worse.
这不是什么善意的玩笑
This wasn't some innocent prank.
贝卡的丈夫
Becca's husband...
格雷迪·福斯特 我们和他谈过了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表