看她那身衣服 应该是个妓♥女♥
Judging by the outfit, I'd say she's a working girl.
她口袋里放着什么
What's that in her pocket?
黄色的头巾
Yellow bandana.
跟尼尔森身上的那张一模一样
Just like the one we found on Nelson.
他一定是从她这儿拿到毒品的
I'm thinking he got the drugs from her.
DNA证明是一个男人杀了尼尔森
DNA proved that a man killed Nelson,
但如果她当时在场
but if she was there,
也许事情也牵涉到她 不是吗
she could be involved, right?
-她至少会是位证人 -很好
- Or, at the very least, a witness. - Okay.
我这就叫布拉斯把所有克莱克城
I'll have Brass round up all the hookers in Cracktown
看起来像她的妓♥女♥给找来
that look anything like her.
或许我们那只警犬能识别她
Maybe our police dog can pick her out of a lineup.
我的天
Oh, boy.
女士们 请安静一下
Ladies...can I have your attention for a second?
你们好 首先 谢谢你们赶来
Hi. First of all, thank you for coming in.
-我们可以不来的吗 -那可不行
- Did we have a choice? - No, not really.
但我会尽快让你们离开的
But I'll get you out of here as soon as I can.
打开你们的罐子 都打开吧
Okay, open up your jars there. Go ahead, open 'em up.
把管子取出来
Yeah, reach in and pull out the pipe,
握在手中
and hold it in your hand.
我倒挺想握一下你的"管子"
I'd rather hold on to your pipe.
谢谢 非常感激
Uh, thank you, I appreciate that,
可是我妻子会生气的
but my wife frowns on that kind of thing.
你想我拿它怎么样
Where do you want me to put this?
拿着就好 这样子
Just hold on to it. By doing that,
你的气味就会传到管子上
you're transferring your scent onto the pipe.
如果我抚摸它 它会变大吗
If I rub it, will it get bigger?
小姐
Young lady,
只要你拿着它 我毫无怨言
as long as you're holding it, I'm happy.
好了 把它们放回去吧
All right, put 'em back in.
谢谢 把盖子拧上
Thank you. Put the lids on.
这就对了 来吧
There you go. Come on.
山姆 我知道你对我的第一印象不咋样
Look, Sam, I know we got off to a bad start, and
我知道你很想你的搭档
I know you miss your partner.
毕竟你们俩在一起很久了
You guys were together a long time.
可我想要的东西和你一样
But I want the same thing you do --
抓住杀他的凶手
to catch his killer.
没有你的帮助我做不到
I can't do that without your help.
你明白吗
You understand?
想继续去工作吗
So...want to go to work?
你好 山姆 怎么样啊 小子
Hey, Sam. How you doing, boy?
好 去找吧
Okay. Trouvez.
认识这个吗
Recognize this?
尼尔森警员的搭档认识
Officer Nelson's partner did.
它确定你就是把这个
He identified you as the working girl
头巾送给尼尔森的人
who gave Nelson this bandana,
而且里面还装满了冰♥毒♥
which was full of methamphetamine, by the way.
卡莉
Carly,
我们知道你昨晚用公共电♥话♥
we know you called Officer Nelson
给尼尔森打了电♥话♥
from a pay phone last night.
我们知道你和他见了面
We know you met up with him
把毒品交给了他
and gave him the drugs.
然后你就杀了他
And then you killed him.
只是把毒品给他了 仅此而已
Gave him the drugs, that was it.
你为何这么做呢 他又不吸毒
Well, why would you do that? He wasn't a user.
格林女士 你的事我们都知道
Ms. Green, we know all about you.
我们知道尼尔森警员以非法持有毒品
We know that Officer Nelson arrested you
以及卖♥♥淫之罪逮捕了你
for possession and prostitution,
把你关进了监狱 长达九个月
and sent you to prison for nine months.
一定很狠他吧
Must have hated him for that.
昨晚 你引诱他来到城里
So, last night, you lured him downtown
让你的某位毒贩朋友干掉了他
and got one of your junkie friends to kill him.
胡说
No, that's bull.
迈克是唯一关心我的人
Mike was the only person who gave a damn about me.
他还到监狱来看过我呢
He even visited me in prison.
那你打电♥话♥给他干嘛
Okay, so why did you call him then?
迈克曾雇我帮他获取信息
Mike used to pay me for info.
每当街上有点新情况
When something new hit the streets,
我都会告诉他
I'd turn it over to him.
帮助他抓毒贩
Help him go after the dealers.
你的意思是 你是位秘密线人吗
Are you telling me, you're a C.I.?
你曾是尼尔森警员的秘密线人
You were Officer Nelson's confidential informant?
是啊
Yeah.
迈克希望这样能给我第二次机会
It's Mike's way of giving me a second chance.
我把毒品给了他
Look, I gave him the drugs,
把我知道的都告诉了他 然后就溜了
told him what I knew and beat it.
我走的时候 他还活着
When I left, he was still alive.
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
气相色谱/质谱仪坏了
The GCMS is broken,
修理工人又休假了
and the repairman's on vacation.
你就想自己修
So you're fixing it yourself?
你够格吗
Are you even qualified to do that?
我可是个多才多艺的人
I am a man of many talents.
辩方律师总爱在法庭上
Defense attorneys love to challenge
对我们的证据挑刺
our findings in court,
如果这仪器修不好
and if this is not fixed
不能正常工作 你就会有...
exactly to code, you are gonna be in...
停 咱们能先不说这质谱仪的事儿吗
Okay, can... can we just forget the GCMS for a moment?
我俩能不能谈谈
Can you and I talk about...
那件事
you know?
不行
No.
那我们就假装它从没发生过
So, we're just gonna pretend like it never happened?
对
Yes.
行了 等你都弄好了
Now, when you are up and running,
麻烦给我死者衬衣上红色污渍的
I need results on the red smudge
分♥析♥报告
on my victim's shirt, please.
行啊
Okay.
那好
Okay.
谢谢亲自过来
Thanks for stopping in.
没事
Yeah.
你跟霍奇斯睡一块儿了
So, you and Hodges doing it?
什么 没有
What? No.
我觉得这真挺好的
I think it's great really.
这人风趣 有魅力 也聪明
He's funny, he's charming, smart.
Jimmy Stewart 上世纪著名男影星
就像是木讷版的吉米·斯图尔特
He's like an awkward Jimmy Stewart.
行了 跟你直说吧 我吻了他
Okay, you know what? I kissed him.
-就一回 -真的吗
- Once. - Really?
我当时在医院
I was at the hospital.
我爸刚中枪 这事就发生了
My dad had been shot. It just happened.
现在我俩之间尴尬得要死
And now things are all awkward between us.
你从枪上得到什么证据了吗
Did you get anything off the gun?
指纹是没找到
Uh, did not get any prints,
但它绝对是凶器
but it is definitely our murder weapon.
擦痕跟我们从墙头取出的弹头正吻合
Striations matched the slug we pulled out of the wall.
接下来还有更好的
And this is where it really gets good.
这枪是注册于巴里·斯隆他自己名下的
The gun was registered to Barry Sloan himself.
被自己的枪给杀了
Shot by his own gun?
而且布伦特·沃尔什的不在场证明的确属实
So, Brent Walsh's alibi checked out.
但他声称 他前妻有跟死者发♥生♥关♥系♥
But he claims that his ex was sleeping with the vic.
那她就能进入斯隆家 并能拿到他的枪
Which would give her access to Sloan's house and his gun.
带她进来聊聊吧
Let's bring her in.
嘿 医生 收到你的紧急信息 怎么了
Hey, Doc, got your 911. What's up?
刚送来一具尸体
Body was just brought in.
指纹跟你警♥察♥凶杀案的一个嫌疑人相符
Fingerprints matched a person of interest in your dead cop case.
好的 让我看看
Okay, let's take a look.
这是卡莉·格林
That's Carly Green.
今天早先时候我还审问过她
I interviewed her earlier today.
她是怎么了
What-what happened to her?
在蓝笛旅馆发现了她 手臂上还有一支针头
Found her at the Blue Siren Motel with a needle in her arm.
显然是注射过量
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表