毒品混合了羟考酮
Drugs were a cocktail of oxycodone,
芬太尼和哌替啶
fentanyl and meperidine.
那是处方药 不是通常毒贩会用的
That's prescription, not your typical drug-mule fare.
对 但它已经出现在今晚的菜单上了
No, but already on the menu tonight.
什么意思
What do you mean?
几个小时前 尼克跟克罗福德警官
A few hours ago, Nick and Officer Crawford
在长街上抓了一个毒贩
busted a dealer on the Strip--
阿德里安·迪南
Adrian Dinan.
他们从他那儿拿到一包粉末
They took a baggie of powder off him.
那个毒贩在卖♥♥的毒品
The drugs the dealer was selling have
跟你的死者胃里的毒品
a chemical composition identical
是相同的化学成分
to the drugs in your victim's stomach.
一样的毒品
Same drugs.
也就是说雇乔斯林运毒的
Means Joslyn was smuggling
也就是那个雇迪南
for the same scumbag who has Dinan
在外面贩毒的混♥蛋♥
out there selling on the street.
似乎没错
Looks like it.
多谢了 亨利
Thanks, Henry.
你发现了我正在找的关联
You found the connection I was looking for.
这些照片真可怕
These are some nasty photos.
为你和你老板运毒
Nasty business,
这也是可怕的生意
smuggling drugs for you and your boss.
我们知道你为谁工作 阿德里安
We know who you work for, Adrian--
罗兰·扎尔 Mad-10帮的一把手
Rolan Zahl, Mad-10's set leader.
他在长街上
He runs girls
经营嫖♥娼♥和毒品生意
and drugs along the Strip.
抱歉 我是个独♥立♥的承包商
Sorry, I'm an independent contractor.
你要坚持那个说法吗
You want to stick to that story?
因为你卖♥♥的毒品
'Cause the drugs you're selling
把你跟这个联♥系♥上了
tie you to this.
谋杀重罪
Felony homicide.
我看你连25年重刑都别想了[三起重罪可判25年至无期徒刑]
Forget about three strikes.
不如直接来那个什么 "特殊电路"
I mean, we go for "special circs",
你自己拿针上吧[注射死刑]
you get the needle.
我知道你喜欢做交易 克罗福德
I know you like to "make deals", Crawford,
但现在轮到我了
but it's my turn.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
克罗福德抓错了毒贩子
Crawford here collared the wrong drug dealer.
屁话 阿德里安 我看到你在贩毒
That's BS. Adrian, I caught you selling.
不是贩毒 是验货
Not selling; sampling.
他放走的
The white boy
那个白人小子
that he let go...
他叫鲍比·里德 富家子弟
His name is Bobby Reed. He's a rich kid.
他老爸是为市政♥府♥效力的牛逼律师
His daddy's some big shot lawyer for the city.
他在往长街上的俱乐部
He's been moving drugs in clubs
运毒
on the Strip.
这计划很好 因为他和他的朋友
Good business plan because
看上去完全不像是毒贩子
he and his friends don't look like drug dealers.
不过只有一个问题
But there's only... one problem.
扎尔
Zahl.
而且我想他不喜欢别人
And I imagine he doesn't like people...
瓜分他的利益
cutting into his profits.
所以才会有验货这回事
Which is where the sampling comes in.
鲍比带着他的货来找我
Bobby approached me with his product.
想约扎尔见个面
Wanted to set up a meeting with Zahl.
觉得跟他一起做生意
Thought that going into business together
总比被他干掉好得多
was preferable to the alternative.
我们就暂且相信你
Let's say we believe you.
我们在哪能找到鲍比·里德
Where do we find Bobby Reed?
你们想要我帮这个案子
You want me to help you with your case,
你们就得帮帮我的案子
you need to help me with mine.
嘿 宝贝 你终于接电♥话♥了
Hey, babe. Finally. I've been leaving messages
我给你留了一晚上的简讯 咱们不是说好的
for you all night. I thought we agreed,
你像这样冷落我
when you freeze me out like this,
对咱俩的关系可不好
it's not healthy for our relationship...
马可 马可
Marko, Marko,
-你这样是在帮倒忙 -对
- that's not helpful. - Right.
听着 我得开扬声器了
Listen, I need to put you on speaker.
别开扬声器
Do not put me on speaker.
太晚了
Too late.
抱歉 我现在跟西格尔警探在一起
Sorry. Listen, I'm here with Detective Siegel.
警♥察♥真的需要相机 明白吗
The cops really need the camera, okay?
-马可 我要挂了 -别挂
- Marko, I'm going to hang up. - Don't hang up!
卡斯帕女士 你叫莉迪亚 对吧
Uh, Ms. Kasper... It's-it's Lydia, right?
你是谁
Who's this?
我是萨拉·赛德尔
Uh, I'm Sara Sidle.
犯罪实验室的工作人员
Uh, I'm with the crime lab,
我明白你不想跟这事儿有任何牵连
and I'm sure that you don't want anything to do with this,
但说实话 今晚有名男子被谋杀了
but in all honesty, a man was murdered tonight,
而你的相机可能是找到凶手的关键
and your camera may be the key to finding out who did it.
我们真的需要你的帮助
We really need your help.
你说得没错 我不想跟这事有任何关系
You're right. I don't want anything to do with this.
好的 你不必做什么
Okay, w-well, you don't have to.
我只需要你
Uh, all I need you to do is
把相机放在什么地方 能让我拿到就行
drop the camera someplace where I could find it.
可以请你帮我这个忙吗
Could you... do that for me, please?
-放在哪 -好的
- Where? - Okay,
在奥林匹亚赌场后面
uh, behind the Olympia Casino,
有条小巷 那里有个用来回收报纸的垃圾箱
there's an alley with a dumpster for newspaper recycling.
你可以扔在那里
You can dump it in there.
好的 马可 你还在吗
Okay. Marko, you still there?
是的 亲爱的 我在呢
Yeah, babe, I'm here.
乙膊灰ue023懔?
I'm dumping you, too.
好了 女士们
All right, ladies,
请你们到这边来
I'm going to ask you to step over here.
你找到什么了吗
Hey. You find anything yet?
不 啥都没有
No, nothing.
我发誓 为什么我还会相信别人呢
I swear, why do I trust people?
这工作早该让我们 对人丧失所有信任了
This job should've beat it out of us by now.
等等
Wait.
有时候 生活
Sometimes life
确实留有惊喜
does offer up a surprise.
M.P. 马可·帕米沙诺
"M.P." Marko Palmisano.
好极了
All right.
发现了血迹
Got blood drops.
-什么 -还有拖拽的痕迹
- What? - And some drag marks.
似乎有人挣扎过
Looks like a struggle.
蓝色帽衫
Blue hoodie.
天呐 这是莉迪亚
Oh, my God, it's Lydia.
凶手一定也在找这部相机
Killer must've been looking for this camera, too.
相机没找到 却找到了她
Instead of finding it, found her.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
不管是谁杀了莉迪亚 全是因为我
Whoever did this to Lydia did this because of me.
马可 这不是你的错 真不是
Marko, this is not your fault. It's not.
是因为相机
It's because of the camera.
我对此深表遗憾 我保证
I'm so sorry this happened, and I promise you that
我们会找到凶手的
we'll find the person that did this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很同情他
Got to feel for the guy.
希望他能原谅自己
Hope he can forgive himself.
我从死者身上取出了这个
I recovered this from your victim.
看起来像.22口径子弹
Looks like a .22.
和死于车内的基斯·杜布森体内
Same caliber as the bullet that killed
发现的子弹口径一致
our gunshot vic in the car, Keith Dobson.
也与伤口吻合 恰好位于颅底的
Identical wound-- single round perfectly placed
一个圆形伤口
at the base of the skull.
口径一致 作案手法一致 凶手为同一人
Same caliber, same M.O., same killer.
嘿 大家都来看看我老爸
Hey! I want you all to meet my dad!
视频里有线索吗
So, did you find anything on the video?
有 我发现了犯罪现场
I did. I found our crime scene.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表