电梯遇害者彼得·科欧就是其一
Peter Coe, our elevator vic, for one.
你是说吉米博士
You think Dr. Jimmy
是97年波·马蒂森参赛的赞助人
was Bo Mattison's money man back in '97?
波当时的确穷得叮当响
Well, we know that Bo was broke.
也许吉米博士就投了一点钱参与这个骗局
Maybe Dr. Jimmy supplies the patsy with the buy-in money.
如果真是这样 吉米博士
If that were the case, that would make Dr. Jimmy
就成为这场骗局的共谋了
a coconspirator in the cheating scam.
也是凶手的下一个目标
And the next to die.
我从战斧上提取了
Hey, I got a partial profile
部分上皮细胞
off the epithelials on the poleax.
基因串联重复检测结果显示为波·马蒂森的女性亲属
STRs show a female familial match with Bo Mattison.
可能是女儿 或是姐妹
Could be a daughter, a sister...
查过波·马蒂森的资料了 他是独生子
Looked into Bo Mattison. He's an only child.
那...女儿 所以才会怒火中烧
So, then, a daughter? Explains the rage.
这样赶尽杀绝
The overkill.
一定是和他很亲近的人
It was someone close to him.
可能是故意接近他的
Or someone who wanted to be close to him.
就在我们眼皮底下
It was right in front of us. Um...
圣·凯萨琳纪念章
St. Catherine's medal.
我们原本以为他这样做是为了纪念他妻子
We thought he... he was doing that to honor his wife,
可我觉得是为了其他人
but I think... I think it was for someone else.
一个叫凯萨琳的人
Someone whose name is Catherine.
凯蒂·希尔
Katy Hill.
助手 凯蒂·希尔[凯蒂为凯萨琳的昵称]
吉米博士的助手
Dr. Jimmy's assistant.
她能拿到斧头
She had access to the ax.
陷害吉米
Set Jimmy up.
魔术师只是个幌子
You know, magician as misdirect.
吸引别人的目光
Look over here.
-而她才是魔术成功的关键 -没错
- While she's pulling off one last trick. - Right.
抱歉
Excuse me.
是我 吉姆
Yeah. Hey, Jim.
在哪儿
Where?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
警♥察♥刚刚在泰莎公园找到了吉米的车
LVPD just found Dr. Jimmy's car in Tresser Park.
没发现吉米
No sign of Jimmy.
泰莎公园 那里
Tresser Park? That's...
那里是波·马蒂森自杀的地方
That's where Bo Mattison killed himself.
凯蒂要在那儿杀害吉米博士
Katy is going to kill Dr. Jimmy there.
把后备箱撬开
Let's pop the trunk.
铁锹
Garden spade.
上面没泥
No dirt on it.
可能还没用到
Probably hasn't even been used.
说明吉米博士可能还没死
That means Dr. Jimmy might still be alive.
好了 伙计们 我们分头
All right, guys, we need to fan out
把这片区域搜查一遍
and search the area.
行动吧
Let's do this.
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
手举起来
Your hands!
是你
It's you.
-太好了 -吉米在哪儿
- Good. Where's Jimmy?
你是指最后那个人吗[河牌指最后一张牌]
You mean the river card?
他们害你父亲的事 我已经知道了
I know what they did to your father.
你猜出我是谁了
You figured out who I am.
我妈去年过世了 我整理了她的东西
When my mom died last year, I went through her stuff,
发现了波写给我的信
and I found this note that Bo wrote me.
他后来明白自己被骗了
He figured out he'd been cheated.
可惜为时已晚
But it was too late.
事实是 那些混♥蛋♥
The truth is, those bastards
骗了他 也骗了我
cheated me as much as they cheated him.
确实不容易 失去父亲的那种痛苦
It's hard. The pain of not having a father.
那种愤怒
The anger.
-我了解 -你根本不了解我
- I know. - You don't know anything about me.
我知道你很痛苦
I know that you're suffering.
其实你希望这一切能结束
Part of you wants this to end.
吉米博士在某个地方 还活着
Dr. Jimmy is out there somewhere, alive,
而对你自己最有利的做法
and the best thing that you can do for yourself
就是放了他
is to let him go.
你想让我对你摊牌
You want me to show you my cards?
吉米已经和其他人一起下地狱了
Jimmy is in Hell with the rest of them!
真调皮
Very naughty.
我带你去看我把他埋哪儿了
I'll show you where I buried him.
你骗人
You're bluffing.
什么
What?
就像你父亲一样 跟我玩偷鸡[弱牌扮强]
You're slow-playing me, just like your dad.
你故意把我们引这儿来
You led us here.
你在拖延时间
You're buying time.
尼克 你还在剧场吗
Nick, you still at the theater?
在
Yeah.
吉米博士就在那儿
Dr. Jimmy is there.
吉米
Jimmy?
千万
Never...
不要让你的助手玩利器
trust an assistant with sharp objects.
我找到他了 他没事
I got him. He's okay.
不
No!
摩根
Morgan!
活下来的"最后的女人"
Last woman standing.
感觉如何啊
How does it feel?
-她们在这儿 -摩根
- Hey! They're over here! - Morgan!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
听说你今晚立功了
Heard you did good tonight.
我只是尽本分罢了
Yeah, I was just doing my job.
你真的没事儿吗
You sure you're okay?
我对人开枪了
I've-I've... I've had to shoot... shoot at people.
我还从没真正...
I've never... I've never really had to...
我们俩最近都
You and I have been getting in
险象环生啊
a lot of close scrapes lately, huh?
不过总比在办公桌后面坐着好
It's better than sitting behind a desk, I guess.
我不是说
Oh, I... I didn't mean...
抱歉 我完全不是那意思
Sorry. That's not what I meant at all.
没关系 我懂你的意思
No, no, I know... I know what you mean.
不过话又说回来了
But then again, it's not so bad
有权选择自己坐哪张桌子倒还不赖
when you get to pick your own desk.
升治安官的文件你签啦
You signed the sheriff paperwork.
签了
I did.
真的假的
Wait-- seriously?
现在是埃克利治安官了
Sheriff Ecklie.
太棒了
That's awesome.
-说不清 感觉还不错 -当然
- I don't know. It feels right. - Yeah.
确实不错
It is.
我在马思特罗饭店订了位子
Got reservations at Mastro's.
想去庆祝一下吗
You want to celebrate?
好 去
Yeah. I do.
真的
You sure?
当然 我举双手赞成 走吧
Uh, absolutely. I'm all in. Let's do it.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表