I'm worried about you.
你杀了一个人 罗纳德
You killed a man, Ronald.
为什么 为什么你要那么做
Why? Why did you do that?
因为我帮了伊蒂吗
Because I helped Edie?
因为我 因为我站出来反抗你吗
Because I... because I stood up to you?
但是那事你确实冤枉我了 萨拉
But you were wrong about me then, Sara.
你不认为你现在也冤枉了我吗
What makes you think you're not wrong about me now?
你一直在跟踪我 监视我
You've been following me; you've been stalking me.
你照了那些照片
You took those pictures.
你使计让泰勒出现在那家酒店
You somehow arranged for Taylor to be at the hotel.
那我使计让你去他的房♥间了吗
And did I somehow make you go up to his room?
我强迫你出轨了吗
Did I force your infidelity on you?
-离我远点 -说到这个
- Stay away from me. - Speaking of which,
你打电♥话♥给你老公了吗
have you called your husband?
你跟他说了你这一天是过得多艰难了吗
Have you told him about the tough day you're having?
不如咱们一起告诉他吧
Tell you what, let's do it together.
我有他号♥码的快捷键
I have his number right here on speed dial.
你这次跑不掉了 罗纳德
You're not gonna walk away this time, Ronald.
我保证
That's a promise.
是我疯了 还是你在对我隐瞒证据
Am I out of my mind, or are you hiding evidence from me?
我们肯定不会向你隐瞒证据的
Well, we're definitely not hiding evidence from you,
所以肯定是你刚说的另一种
so it must be that other thing you just said.
我刚发现
Yeah, I just found out
你们在死者浴室排水口找到了她的头发
that you've recovered her hair in his shower drain.
我们刚刚才确认的
Which we only just confirmed for ourselves.
然后我们告诉你了
And we told you.
那把刀呢
What about the knife?
凶器就在她家里
She had the murder weapon in her home.
我们不确定那是不是凶器
We don't know that's the murder weapon.
我知道我可能刚当上警探
I know this detective badge may be new,
但是我做警♥察♥很久了
but I've been a cop long enough to know
我知道怎么去揣摩
how to read between the lines.
那就是我们做事的不同之处
That's the difference between what you do and what I do.
我不揣摩 我只看证据
I don't read between the lines-- I stay with the evidence.
而现在
And right now,
没有证据表明萨拉
there's no evidence that says that Sara
杀了泰勒·维纳德 只能表明她在他的房♥间
killed Taylor Wynard, only that she was in his room.
在他的房♥间 偷♥情♥...
In his room, having an illicit affair...
在酒精和处方药的作用下
under the influence of alcohol and prescription drugs,
还对她的言行撒谎
lying about her activities.
看吧 又来了 又在猜测
Look, there you go, between the lines again.
听着 我不会伤害萨拉
Look, I am not gunning for Sara.
我不希望一个犯罪现场调查员有罪
I do not want a CSI to be guilty.
但是我也想努力保护你们其他人
But I want to try to protect the rest of you guys as well.
而且我想 如果这是别人的案子
And I keep thinking, if this were anyone else,
我们现在早该实施逮捕了
we would've made the arrest by now.
是赛德尔 我告诉过实验...
It's Sidle. I told the la...
S-I-D-L-E
S-I-D-L-E.
我是拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室的
I'm with the Las Vegas Crime Lab.
我需要罗纳德·巴尔德里克的电♥话♥记录
I need the phone records for Ronald Basderic.
没有 我没有搜查证
No, you see, I don't have the warrant,
但是如果你把他电♥话♥记录给我的话
but if you get me his phone records,
我回办公室后
I will get you an administrative subpoena
会马上给你一张行政传票
as soon as I'm back in the office.
那样行吗
How about that?
我待会再打给你
I have to call you back.
埃克斯
Hey. Akers.
你得跟我走一趟 萨拉
Uh, you need to come with me, Sara.
发生什么了
What's going on?
把你需要的东西都拿上 跟我来
Just... grab whatever you need, please, and come along.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
是不是你反应过度了
Any possibility you're overreacting?
她在等我
She was waiting for me.
她跟踪我
She stalked me.
她来我工作的地方找我
She came to my work.
就...
Just...
他在这儿 克罗福德
There he is. Crawford.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你逮捕了她
You processed her?!
我不得不这样
I had to.
这次她被镜头拍下来了
She got herself on camera this time.
格雷格 我没碰过他
Greg, I-I never touched him.
他在陷害我 他在酒店就陷害我
He's setting me up-- he set me up at the hotel,
现在他又来陷害我
and he's setting me up now.
你为什么会在那儿
Why were you even there?
罗素让你回家
Russell tells you to go home
然后你去了巴尔德里克工作的地儿
and you go to Basderic's workplace?
我知道 我搞砸了 行吗
I know. I-I, I screwed up, okay?
但是我告诉你巴尔德里克在操纵一切 好吗
But I'm telling you that Basderic is the one behind this, okay?
他留下伊蒂的项链因为
He left Edie's necklace because
他想让我知道是他干的
he wanted me to know that it was him.
其他的呢
Where's the rest of it?
只拍到这么多
That's all there is.
只有一个监视器
There's only the one camera.
但是 萨拉 这足够让地方检察官
But, Sara, the D.A. has more than enough
起诉你的了
to charge you with.
在这里你无疑就是那个攻击者
You were clearly the aggressor here.
怎么可能 看看那个
No. Look at that!
他明确知道监视器在哪儿
No, he knew exactly where to stand for the camera.
他 他引诱我到那儿
He-he... he lured me to that spot.
我和巴尔德里克唯一的身体接触
The only physical contact that I had with Basderic
都被监视器拍下来了
is on that video.
那他那些伤是怎么来的
Then how did he get those injuries?
格雷格 你认识我多久了
Greg, how long have you known me?
你知道不是我做的
You know i didn't do this.
她情绪很不稳定
She's unstable.
不光我一个人看到了
I can't be the only one who sees that.
而她还被允许配枪和警徽
And yet she's permitted to carry a gun and a badge.
那样明智吗
Does that seem wise?
今天之前 你最后一次见到
Before today, when was the last time
犯罪现场调查员赛德尔是什么时候
you saw CSI Sidle?
自从上次她冤枉我杀人之后就没见过
Not since the last time she falsely accused me of murder.
弗兰克餐馆的大屠♥杀♥
The massacre at Frank's Diner.
让我失去了我的伊蒂
Where I lost my Edie.
她今天这么做了吗
Is that what she did today?
-她指控你杀人了吗 -没错
- Did she accuse you of murder? - Yes.
住在酒店里的什么人
Someone at a hotel.
说实话 我没记住她说的所有话
To be honest, I didn't follow everything she said.
她看起来很迷茫困惑
She seemed disoriented and confused.
你们争执之前发生什么了
And what about right before the altercation?
你还确切记得你们说了什么吗
Do you remember what was said exactly?
你是想问是不是我激怒了她吗
Are you asking if I provoked her?
而她所做的都是自卫
Is that her defense?
所有的事 其实都是我的错
That this is my fault somehow?
我让她离开
I asked her to leave me alone.
她坚持留下
She persisted.
我觉得危险 所以掏出手♥机♥打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Feeling threatened, I pulled out my phone and called 911.
就是这个时候她攻击了我
That's when she attacked me.
她怎么样
Hey. How's she doing?
说实话 我有点担心
Honestly, I'm a little worried.
与葛瑞森分手这事一定困扰了她很久
She's got to be struggling over this breakup with Grissom
而且又没有跟任何人谈过这件事
and just not talking about it, you know?
感觉好像被我们孤立了
Feeling isolated from the rest of us.
所以她就去揍巴尔德里克泄愤吗
Yeah, so she goes and she beats the crap out of Basderic?
她说那不是她做的
Well, she says she didn't do it.
她的衣服证明了她的说法
Her clothes are helping her case.
我刚检查过它们
I just examined them--
完全没有发现一丁点转移证据
there is no hint of trace or any transfer evidence.
这就对了 在揍过巴尔德里克之后
Well, there you go. After the beating Basderic took,
这是绝对不可能的
that would be impossible.
这也意味着巴尔德里克在说谎
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表