现场调查员芬恩利
CSI Finlay,
我是沃纳警官
I'm Sergeant Warner.
别担心 我们会救你出去的
Don't worry, we're gonna get you out of here.
这是我们的拿手活
We're pretty good at this.
我会把这个插♥进♥去
I'm gonna stick this through,
你接住之后
and I want you to grab it,
把它伸到座位底下 好吗
and aim it under your seat towards the bottom, okay?
不错 干得很好
You're doing great. Perfect.
看来像C4炸♥弹♥
Looks like C-4.
是啊 雷♥管♥跟车的安全系统连在一起
Yeah, the detonator is wired to the vehicle's security system.
不能砸窗户 也不能撬门
We can't break the windows; we can't open the doors.
但只要能让表停下
But if we stop the clock,
就能阻止炸♥弹♥引爆
we stop the bomb.
好了 还剩十三分钟
Okay, we have 13 minutes.
开始吧 设备马上就到
Let's do this. Hard drive's on its way.
收到 明白
Copy that. I got it.
让我猜猜
Let me guess, the...
时钟跟车里的电脑相连
clock's connected to the car's computer.
如果能刷新电脑系统 我就有可能活命
We give it a new brain... maybe I get to keep mine.
正是如此
That's the plan.
帮我个忙 把车前盖打开
Do me a favor, pop the hood.
我是罗素
Russell.
你好 罗素先生
Hello, Mr. Russell.
我想你应该明白 事态发展至此
I hope you understand you only have yourself to blame
责任都在你
for what's happening right now.
等下 你是谁
Hold on a sec. Who is this?
我想在过去的三天里 我已将身份表明得很清楚了
I would think in the last three days I've made myself clear.
实际上 如果你能答对这个简单的问题
In fact, if you answer this simple question,
你就能救现场调查员芬恩利的命
you can save CSI Finlay's life.
我是谁
Who am I?
我不跟你玩这一套
I'm not playing this game.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
时间变了 只剩下一分钟了
The clock's changed! It's down to one minute!
控制中心 有麻烦了
Control, we got a problem.
你们得马上撤离 快点
You need to extract. Now.
撤离 但是长官...
Extract? But, Sir...
-这是命令 -走吧
- That's an order. - Go!
你们已经尽力了 快走
You did everything that you could. Go!
不 等等 你们为什么都撤离了
No, no, no, no. Why are you pulling back?
你这是在干什么 你们不能丢下她不管
What the hell are you doing? You can't just leave her out there.
-时间不够了 -那就做点别的 伙计
- There's no time. - Do something else, man!
她会死的
She's gonna die!
她已经死定了
She's already dead.
是我 你在听吗
It's me. Yes?
你准备好跟我玩了吗
Are you ready to be reasonable?
最后一次机会
One last chance.
现场调查员芬恩利的命在你手上
CSI Finlay's life is in your hands.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
我是谁
Who am I?
《犯罪现场调查》 第十五季第一集
三天前
感觉我又变成了高中生
I feel like I'm back in high school.
你知道 当我们在西雅图共事时
You know, when we were working together in Seattle,
我以为你根本没有那么喜欢我
I didn't think you were that into me.
确实没有
I wasn't.
丹尼尔·肖警探现在摇身一变
Detective Daniel Shaw is now...
成了私♥人♥侦♥探♥丹尼尔·肖
Daniel Shaw, P.I.
这是怎么回事
How'd that happen?
你离职了
Well, you left the job.
我是被开除的 还记得吗
I was fired, remember?
是啊 被你的好伙计罗素
Yeah, by your buddy Russell.
而你现在却又在拉斯维加斯和他共事
And now you're here in Las Vegas working with him, together.
肯定有不少隐情
There's got to be a story there.
你先说
You first.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们就是刚巧在拉斯维加斯警局碰到了吗
Well, we just happen to run into each other in LVPD?
你为什么来维加斯
What brings you to Vegas?
如果我说是为了你 你相信吗
Would you believe me if I said it was you?
不信 你不是很会撒谎
No. You're not that good a liar.
罗素
四点二十分 海文赫斯特街 3417号♥
他需要你 一直如此
Man needs you. Always has.
你得自己另想办法回酒店了
You're gonna need to get another ride back to the hotel.
我觉得我应该没有
Hey, I don't think I was, uh...
迟到吧
running late.
你不用自己处理整个犯罪现场
You didn't have to process the whole crime scene yourself.
我可以帮你一把 尸体在哪儿
I would've helped. Where's the body?
这是个好问题
Well, that's a good question.
尸体被移走了
The body's been removed.
而且问题是 这现场也不是我处理的
Yeah, problem is, I didn't process this.
是凶手干的
Killer did.
我碰到过类似案件
I've seen this before.
是我们碰到过类似案件
We've seen this before.
在西雅图
In Seattle.
你们在说什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
杰拉德·布里斯克 又名吉格港杀手
Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer.
他杀害了七名女性 死者都是大学生
He murdered seven women, all of them college students.
最后三名死者 他移走了尸体
Last three victims, he took the bodies,
留下已处理好的犯罪现场
left processed crime scenes for us to find.
他就是这样嘲弄我们的
His way of mocking us.
他是在讽刺我
He was mocking me.
我才是他想要捉弄的人
I was the one he wanted to laugh at.
但你笑到了最后 对吧
But you got the last laugh, right?
-我是说 你抓到了他 -是啊
- I mean, you caught him. - Yeah.
他已被判死刑
He's on death row.
最后一次上诉刚被驳回
Just lost his last appeal.
安排在下星期被处决
Scheduled to be executed next week.
所以呢
So, what?
你认为是有人准备
You think someone's
重操那小子的旧业吗
decided to pick up where your boy left off?
是的 我是这么想的
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
你们抓错人了
You got yourselves the wrong man.
你们一定觉得我会那么说 对吧
I mean,that's what you want me to say, right,
这样你们就能让我屈打成招
so that you can beat a confession out of me?
那绝对不可能
It's not gonna happen.
因为...
Because...
你们没抓错人
...I am your man.
你们抓到我了
You got me.
就像报纸报道的 我就是吉格港杀手
Just like the newspapers say, I am the Gig Harbor Killer.
感觉你很自豪啊 杰拉德
You sound proud of yourself, Jared.
自豪 才没有
Proud? Nah.
我就是如此
I just did what I do--
杀人就好像是我的本能
some things are just in your nature.
所以你就担任起现场调查员吗
Does that include playing at being a CSI?
处理自己的犯罪现场
Processing your own crime scenes?
我只是跟我的好朋友罗素先生找点乐子而已
That was me just having a little fun with my friend, Mr. Russell.
所以你就去跟踪他的女儿吗
Right down to stalking his daughter?
玛雅怎么样
How is Maya?
你杀的最后三个女孩
Those last three girls you killed,
她们的尸体在哪儿
where are their bodies?
她们的家人想要一个答案 对吗
'Cause the families want closure, right?
但这不是在电影里
But... this ain't the movies.
相信我 他们现在是不会想看到她们的
And, trust me, they do not want to see them now.
但也许有人想看
But maybe someone else does.
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
重温往事呢
Reliving the past?
太不幸了
Unfortunately.
不幸的是 我刚接到
Well, unfortunately, I just got a call
华盛顿州的监狱管理局的电♥话♥
from the Washington State Department of Corrections.
很显然 你在那里依然饱受爱戴
Apparently, you're still loved up there,
足以让你找关系把杰拉德·布里斯克
enough to pull strings to get Jared Briscoe
转移到这里来接受讯问
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表