甩掉他的过去 是吧
has a way of catching up to all of us, huh?
我都不知道你给我看的是什么
I don't even know what I'm looking at.
你看到的是一个骗子
You're looking at a crook.
他还是一个凶手
And a murderer.
山姆·布劳恩知道了
Sam Braun knew it.
这也是为什么他让私♥家♥侦♥探♥
That's why he had his P.I. take that photo of you
在你拜访琳达·奥弗顿时把你照下来
paying Linda Overton a little visit.
看看邮戳的日期 在那里
Take a look at the date stamp, there.
1966年10月26号♥
October 26, 1966.
而正是三天后 兰怕特赌场被抢
That's three days before the Rampart casino was robbed
两名保镖被杀
and two guards were killed.
真是个悲剧
Tragic.
有历史意义的悲剧
Historic.
这事跟我一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with it.
就好像你和杀害艾莉森·贝利的死
Just like you had nothing to do with
也无关似的
Alison Bailey's murder.
我们先不提那位钢琴演奏家
Now, forget about the piano player--
雷多·赖特
Ledo Wright.
让他消失很容易
It was easy to make him disappear.
但是有了这个...
But this... ooh.
你就没那么走运了 不是吗
Well, that's a different story, isn't it?
我认为你在66年的时候从拉斯维加斯逃走了
I think that you hightailed it out of Vegas in '66
因为你抢了山姆·布劳恩的赌场 还杀死了他的两个保镖
because you stole from Sam Braun and killed two of his boys.
40年后
40 years later,
艾莉森挖掘出了事情的真♥相♥
Alison dug up the truth,
然后为此你就杀了她
and you killed her for it.
我还是那个会表演的家伙
I was also the guy on the grassy knoll.
你在她的研究中发现了吗
Did you find that in her research?
没有 但是我能告诉你我会发现什么
No, but I can tell you what I think I'm gonna find.
和你 奥弗顿
The name of a co-conspirator
一起抢劫的
who was in on the heist
同谋的名字
with you and Overton.
你喜欢"据说"这个词吗
You like the word "Allegedly"?
我很喜欢
It's a favorite of mine.
既然你给我讲了一个
Now, you just told me a little story
66年拉斯维加斯发生的故事
about Vegas in '66.
我也给你讲一个
I'll tell you one.
在1966年 我们经营着赌场
In '66, we're running the casinos.
逃税 放高♥利♥贷♥...
Skimming, loan-sharking...
你明白的 这都是据说
you know, allegedly.
生活很美好
Life is good.
直到霍华德·休斯买♥♥下了金沙酒店
And then Howard Hughes buys the Sands.
让它一切都回归正统
Makes it all legit.
甚至连辛纳特拉都不能去演奏
Not even Sinatra could get comp'd.
当然 我们仍旧每天都去金沙
Yeah, sure, we still hit the Sands every day.
但是不是以演奏家 主宰者的身份 不是
But not like players, kings-- no.
我们所能做的就是
All we could do was
像一群老娘们一样玩老虎机
play the nickel slots like a bunch of old ladies.
我们不得不换个收入来源
We had to come up with a different revenue source--
毒品
drugs.
这些都是据说
Allegedly.
你是想告诉我你是个毒贩
You're telling me you're a drug dealer,
而不是凶手
not a murderer.
我没告诉你任何事
I'm not telling you anything.
不过琳达·奥弗顿倒的确是个性感的妞
Except for Linda Overton was one hot hippie piece of ass.
你还做婚礼表演吗
Do you play weddings, too?
我没在表演 老兄
I'm not playing, dawg.
我在清洗
I'm cleaning.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我很不愿意承认 我弄错了
Well, as much as it pains me to admit, I was wrong
在钢琴上发现的胶
about the glue that he found in the piano.
我认为我们的凶手用它来清洗唱片
I think our killer used it to clean a record.
那样不会把唱片弄脏吗
Wouldn't that mess the record up?
如果你照着简单的秘诀做就不会
Not if you follow this simple recipe:
你拿出一张老唱片
You take one LP album,
外加四盎司超♥市♥买♥♥的皮胶
add four ounces of store-bought hide glue.
均匀地涂抹在乙烯材料上
Spread evenly across the vinyl.
这样 灰尘和颗粒就会被胶粘住
In time, dust and particles affix to the glue.
胶干了以后
After the glue dries,
拿起手边的美工刀
you take a handy box cutter,
然后用它把胶
and use it to pry the glue
从唱片上撬起来
off of the record.
然后...
And...
瞧
voila
一张非常干净的唱片
a perfectly clean record.
你还得到一份完美的
You also got a perfect negative
唱片凹槽的底片 就像这些碎片
of the record's grooves, just like these.
既然拿到了底片
We got the grooves,
何不把歌♥解出来
why don't we just play the damn thing?
知道曲子 就知道凶手了
"Name That Tune," Name that killer.
我合成然后修复了
I was able to assemble and reconstruct
胶片中四个分开的音频片段
four separate audio segments from the glue.
这是我得到的
This is what I got.
音轨一
Track One.
有可能是现场版唱片
Live album, maybe?
音轨二
Track Two.
可能是爵士乐
Jazz, maybe?
还有人声的
There were vocals, too.
音轨三
Track Three.
这个音轨最长
I got the most out of this track.
我只找到这么多
That's all I got.
如果这是电台的歌♥
I mean, if it were a Radiohead song,
-我可以帮你 但是 -等等
- I could help you, but... - No, wait a minute,
等等 我...试试我这个应用程序
wait a minute, I... let me use my app here.
上帝 我爱死这东西了
God, I love this thing.
再播一遍 萨拉
Play it again, Sara.
"辛纳特拉金沙酒店专辑"
Sinatra at the Sands.
经典之作
Classic album.
似乎每当这个案子重现转机时
Seems whenever this case takes a turn,
总是会回到1966年
it's always back to 1966.
听音乐休息呢
Taking a music break?
听听这个
Listen to this.
没错 我们仍旧每天都去Sands
Yeah, sure, we still hit the Sands every day.
但是不是以演奏家 主宰者的身份 不是
But not like players, kings-- no.
格拉茨迪的审讯
Grazetti's interrogation?
对 我听这听了好几个小时
Yeah. I've been listening to it for the last couple hours.
那家伙在说谎
The guy's lying.
你总不会指望他承认杀了艾莉森吧
You didn't expect him to admit to killing Alison.
与艾莉森无关
No, I'm not talking about Alison.
我指的是1966年的金沙酒店
I'm talking about the Sands in '66.
格拉茨迪说他当时
Grazetti said that he was
和一帮朋友在赌场里玩
"Hanging with the boys" in the casino.
这不可能
That's impossible.
为什么
Why?
拉斯维加斯博♥彩♥委员会
The Vegas Black Book.
制定了一个黑名单
It's a list of all the people banned
禁止某些人进入赌场
by the Gaming Commission.
1965年 汤米·格拉茨迪
In 1965, Tommy Grazetti
在算牌时被当场抓住
was busted for counting cards.
从此被禁止进入金沙酒店
He was banned from the Sands after that.
所以他不可能和朋友
So there's no way he was hanging with the boys
在赌场里玩
in the casino.
但他为什么要撒这个谎呢
But why would he lie about that?
也许他记错了
Maybe... he forgot.
相信我 像格拉茨迪这种家伙
Trust me, guys like Grazetti
绝不会忘记自己的光辉岁月的
don't forget about their Vegas glory days.
他们整日沉浸在过去的辉煌里
In fact, they spend more time
却在现实之中颓废
living in the past than in the present.
听起来感觉更像在说你自己
Kind of... sounds like you're talking about yourself
而不是格拉茨迪
more than Grazetti.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表