设立实验室是她的疯狂想法
It was her crazy idea to set up the lab.
"Btryn"有效吗
Was the Btryn working?
我已经服用了大概一个月
I've been on it for about a month now.
贾斯廷成功了
Justin was right.
药能稳定我的病情
It's-it's actually helped stabilize me.
我之前不知道他在造兴♥奋♥剂♥
I never knew that he was making meth.
直到几天前才发现
I only found out about it a couple days ago.
可是 我不明白你为什么毁了实验室
You know, I don't get why you destroyed the lab.
毕竟你必须依赖它制药啊
I mean, it was your one chance to get the medicine.
不是我弄的
I... I didn't destroy it.
我过去拿最后一剂药而已
I went to get my last dose.
如果玛丽·韦德所说是实情
If Mary Wade's telling the truth...
不是她砸了这个地方
and she isn't the one that trashed this place...
那会是谁呢
Then who did?
这般...
All this...
大肆破坏 这股怒气
destruction, this rage.
是私人恩怨
This is personal.
我这有发现
Yeah, I think I got something here.
水槽里 来看看
In the sink. Check it out.
也许在绿巨人式的爆发过程中
Maybe in the middle of going Hulk,
嫌疑人自己被玻璃割伤了
our suspect cut himself on some glass.
在水槽里冲洗
Rinsed it off in the sink.
留下了血渍
And left behind some blood.
罗素
Russell?
我在制毒实验室水槽的血渍里采到了DNA
I got DNA on the blood from the meth lab sink.
你不会相信是谁进门搞了破坏
You are not gonna believe who broke into the place.
放松吧 希拉
Come on, Sheila.
把软弱的气息吐出来
Exhale the weakness.
释放体内毒素
Release the toxins.
感觉变强壮了 对吧
Feels strong, right?
相信我就好
Just have faith in me.
没有恐惧
No fear.
玛丽·韦德相信你吗 艾伦
Mary Wade have faith in you, Alan?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
能请你回避一下吗
Can you give us a second?
我想跟艾伦谈谈
I wanted to talk to Alan
他留在制毒实验室里的血渍
about the blood he left in the meth lab.
因为你确实留下了
Because you did.
就在你搞破坏的时候
When you broke in.
是实实在在的破坏 并非心灵力量
Force of entry more than force of mind.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你教过玛丽这套呼吸练习吗
Did you teach Mary your breathing exercises?
你知道她生病了吗
And... did you know she was sick?
我不会...
I wouldn't--
因为我们查过你的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Because we checked your credit cards.
你给她寄过很多
You've been shipping her cases of
你那所谓的精神力量饮品
that Spirit Force drink of yours.
你对所有客户都那样做吗 艾伦
You do that for all your clients, Alan?
-我是想帮玛丽 -你当然想了
- I'm trying to help Mary. - Well, of course you are.
你爱着她 对嘛
I mean, good heavens, you're in love with her, right?
玛丽是个很特别的 很勇敢的女人
Mary's a very special... very brave woman.
对 她是 但你没回答我的问题
Yeah, she is. But you didn't answer my question.
我是白手起家
You know, I came from nothing.
拼出了自己的天下
Built an empire.
说真的 从来没有谁能吸引我
Truth is, I never found anyone who interested me.
直到遇上了玛丽
Until Mary.
当你找到你另一半时
When you find your other half,
那时...
that...
才能真正体会到飞翔的感觉
is what it's really like to fly.
你找到你的另一半了吗
Have you found your other half?
说得真浪漫呢
Wow. That's so romantic.
但事实是
The truth is,
她并不想跟你一起飞翔 对吗
she didn't want to fly with you, did she?
她不想跟你有任何关系 艾伦
I mean, she didn't want to have anything to do with you, Alan.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为她丈夫已经找到了治她病的药
Because her husband already found a cure for her.
真正有效的药
Something that actually worked.
当时是不是这样
Is that what happened?
你发现他的方法有效 而你的没有
You found out that his worked, yours didn't?
所以你才毁掉他的实验室
Is that why you destroyed his lab?
你倒是说话啊
Well, come on, man.
你不是说辞很多吗
Usually you have all the answers.
你知道吗
You know something?
我见过你这样的人
I've seen people like you before.
你让我觉得恶心
And you make me sick.
你向弱者销♥售♥骗人的万灵药
You sell snake oil to the weak.
所以你以为贾斯廷·韦德就那么好吗
So you think Justin Wade was so good?
他是在毒害她
He was poisoning her.
我才不会眼睁睁看她死去
I wasn't gonna watch her die.
现代医学
Modern medicine?
那才是真正的骗人药
That's the real snake oil here.
他们用数百万的钱
They spend millions
诓骗人们购买♥♥化学药品
conning people into buying chemicals and pills,
然后他们就能赚数十亿
so they can make billions.
弱者
The weak?
我...
I...
我帮助人们变强大
I make people strong.
贾斯廷·韦德 他根本不会懂
Justin Wade, he didn't understand that.
他也不懂玛丽
And he didn't understand Mary.
我懂
I do.
你杀了他 是不是
You killed him, didn't you?
你♥他♥妈♥说对了 是我杀的
You're damn right I did.
为了救玛丽的命 怎样都行
Whatever it took to save Mary's life.
治愈她 让她能够飞翔
To heal her; to make her fly.
重来一次我也会这么做
And I'd do it again.
谢谢
Thank you.
大卫
David,
没事吧
everything is okay?
还在因为我隐瞒了过去而难过吗
Are you still upset because I didn't tell you about my past?
不 跟那个没关系
No, no, it has nothing to do with that.
我不介意你曾有过一周的婚姻
I don't care that you were married for a week.
因为
Because...
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
做我一辈子的妻子
For...forever.
那你为什么躲着我
Then why are you running from me?
因为我是个傻瓜
'Cause I'm an idiot.
-我害怕了 -怕什么
- And I'm afraid. - Of what?
怕我
Me?
-我的家人 -不 不是
- My family? - No, no. Um...
是怕拥有一个家
having a family.
我父亲
My father ...
在我成长过程中不怎么陪在我身边
wasn't around very much when I grew up
就算在我身边 他也没个父亲的样子
and when he was around, he-he really wasn't.
他是科学家
He was scientist.
他总是宅在地下室里
He was always holed-up in the basement.
你是害怕自己会变成他
You're afraid you will turn into him?
-怕极了 -大卫
- Terrified. - David...
你担心的都是从来不会发生的事
you fear things that have never happened.
你不觉得那样很浪费时间吗
Don't you think it's a waste of time?
跟你一起就不叫浪费
Not if I'm wasting it with you.
我这里有你丈夫的结婚戒指
I, uh, have your husband's wedding ring.
谢谢
Thanks.
血液化验结果证实了你的病情
Blood test confirmed your illness.
我希望以后会有治你病的药
I hope someday there's a drug that will help you.
你有没有...
Have you ever...
在梦里飞翔过
flown in your dreams?
自从贾斯廷死后我麻木度日
Ever since Justin died I'm so numb all day,
但当我入眠
but when I sleep...
我就是健康的 自♥由♥的
I'm healthy, I'm free and...
我能飞翔
...I fly.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表