你什么都有了
You have everything:
良好的教育 吃穿不愁 机会不缺
education, money, opportunity.
干嘛非得干贩毒的买♥♥卖♥♥
Why the hell would you want to be a drug dealer?
你跟我爸一个调调
You sound like my dad.
这些人想要帮助你 鲍比
These men are trying to help you, Bobby.
你该听你父亲的
You should listen to your father.
我已经听够了
I've listened plenty.
我不想做律师或是医生或是银行家
I don't want to be a lawyer or a doctor or a banker.
那样还不如死了算了
Might as well be dead.
我不指望你们这些人能理解
I don't expect you people to understand.
游戏人生是什么感觉
What it's like to be a player.
成为都市王子
Prince of the city.
你应该清楚
You do realize that
有三个人因为你死了 对吧
three people are dead because of you, right?
又不是我杀的
That's not on me.
你知道自己都干了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
我当然知道自己干了什么 爸
I know exactly what I've done, Dad.
我也知道自己会怎样
And I know where I'm going.
就跟以前一样了
Just like old times.
你周末来看我
You get weekend visits.
说不定这次
And, hey, maybe if you show up
你多来看看我 就能了解我了
more often this time, you'll figure me out.
有东西要我签字 不是吗
Got something for me to sign, don't you?
是的
We do.
好了
Okay.
这个大学小子同意了 你呢
So the college boy's in; what about you?
我真的有选择吗
Do I really have a choice?
眼下你还只有卖♥♥淫罪
Right now, you're just looking at solicitation.
我宁愿你协助我们把罗兰·扎尔抓捕归案
I'd rather have your help trying to bring Rolan Zahl in
而不是把对你的指控上升到合谋杀人
than bump up the charges to accessory to murder.
等这一切都结束了 然后怎样
When this is all over... then what?
你们又不会保护我什么的
It's not like you guys are gonna protect me or anything.
希瑟
Heather.
听我说
Listen to me.
等这些告一段落 我会给你钱
When this is over... I'm gonna give you money
给你买♥♥张回宾夕法尼亚巴特勒的车票
and a bus ticket back to Butler, PA.
我要你回家 给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
I want you to go back home, I want you to call your dad,
我要你在那儿建立美好人生
I want you to try to build a life there.
别再回长街了
And don't come back to the Strip.
我找到鲍比了
贞贞和帕克联♥系♥上了
Chastity's made contact with Pak.
你在哪儿
希望她能钓他上钩
I hope she keeps him on the hook.
我们在拉斯维加斯大道 巴勒莫酒店门口
看来他们要去Fashion Arcade了
Looks like it's going down at the Fashion Arcade.
Fashion Arcade 听到了吗 尼克
Fashion Arcade. You got that, Nick?
是的 收到
Yeah, copy that.
我们在盯着鲍比和贞贞
We got eyes on Bobby and Chastity.
后援在路上了
Backup's en route.
各就各位
Taking up positions.
我在调长街上的监控探头
I'm pulling up CCTV cams on the Strip.
我看到鲍比·里德和贞贞了
I got Bobby Reed and Chastity.
那是尼克和克罗福德
There's Nick and Crawford.
-有枪手的踪迹吗 -还没有
- Any sign of our shooter? - Not yet.
等等
Oh, wait a minute.
看到他了
Got him.
你好 帕克先生
Hello, Mr. Pak.
尼克 我们看到帕克了
Nick, we have a visual on Pak.
在哪儿
Where?
在你右手边两点钟方向
To the right of you at 2:00.
看到了 看到了 他好像在发短♥信♥
Yeah, yeah, it... it looks like he's texting.
去美食广场
没错 他在叫他们去美食广场
Yeah, he's telling them to go to the food court.
各单位 在美食广场会合
All units, converge on the food court.
各单位 在美食广场会合
All units, converge on the food court.
帕克要行动了
Pak's on the move.
没关系 我们看到他了
That's all right, we got him.
他抄近路了
He's taking a shortcut.
他到底去哪儿了
Where the hell did he go?
尼克 我们找不到他了
Nick, we lost him.
我们也是
Yeah, so did we.
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
不知道 哪儿都找不到他
I don't know. I can't find him anywhere.
他知道摄像头的位置
He knows where the cameras are.
警♥察♥
LVPD.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
放下 否则开枪了
Drop it or we drop you.
挺漂亮啊 薇思
Looking good, Weiss.
帕克一言不发
Pak's not talking.
都没说要律师吗
Not even to ask for a lawyer?
罗兰·扎尔肯定把这事搞定了
I'm sure Rolan Zahl has that all taken care of.
还有 我们搜了罗兰·扎尔的汽修店
By the way, we searched Rolan Zahl's auto restoration shop.
没发现三维打印机
No sign of a 3-D printer.
已经处理掉了
Got rid of it.
好吧 我们掌握了哪些东西
Okay, so what do we got?
一把枪 一部存有短♥信♥的电♥话♥
We got a gun and a phone with text messages,
都只和帕克有关
both in Pak's hands.
还不能和罗兰·扎尔联♥系♥起来
And Rolan Zahl's hands stay clean.
可我们有贞贞的证词
We do have Chastity's testimony.
卖♥♥淫♥女♥说的话吗
Uh, the word of a prostitute?
谁信呢
Good luck.
好吧 就是说扎尔啥事没有
Okay, so Zahl walks,
其他人倒都进去了
everybody else goes to jail.
贞贞呢
And Chastity?
她得到的交换条件依旧有效
No, she's got a deal that stays in place.
她有改过自新的机会
She's getting a second chance.
她是个聪明姑娘 我想她会答应的
She's a smart girl. I think she'll take it.
有贵人相助 那是肯定的
Little help from the right person, I'm sure she will.
服务员太忙了
Waitress was busy.
就想搭把手
Thought I'd give her a hand.
伙计 你太难找了
Man, you are a tough guy to find.
为了找你 我真贿赂了你的值勤员
I practically had to bribe your duty officer just to get your 20.
我就想清静会儿
I just needed a little peace and quiet
把给内务部的报告弄完
to finish up these reports for I.A.
就写亲临警局屠♥杀♥现场
Probably having a field day with the bloodbath in the PD
警♥察♥让嫌犯逃之夭夭
and cops letting suspects walk.
有谁要被辞退吗
Anybody getting the ax?
爱莫能助
Not if I can help it.
鸡汤吗
Chicken soup?
你不喜欢这玩意儿
You don't like that stuff.
我上次见你喝
Last time I saw you with a bowl of that,
还是在医院呢
it was in the hospital.
我可能慢慢喜欢上这口了吧
Well, I'm developing a taste for it, I guess.
怎么了 爸爸
What's wrong, Dad?
是因为升职的事吗
Is this about the sheriff's offer?
我不知道 M 可能我最近身体不好
I don't know, M. I-I guess i'm just not feeling myself lately.
这些天 不管怎么看
These days, everywhere I look,
我生活中的一切看来都如此复杂
everything in my life just seems so complicated.
所有一切吗
Everything, huh?
真的
Really?
不是 不是 我不是说所有一切
No, no, I d-- I don't mean everything, no.
听着 我现在对很多事都困惑不已
Listen to me, I'm confused about a lot of things right now,
可我们之间的关系
but you and me, our relationship--
是我生命中唯一有意义的东西
that is the only thing in my life that makes sense.
我反正下班了
Well, my shift is over.
不介意我跟你一起吧
Mind if I join you?
你能陪我我很高兴 一直如此
I'd be happy to have your company-- always.
我要是点一个
Would it drive you crazy
双层培根辣芝士汉堡 你不会抓狂吧
if I ordered a bacon double chili cheeseburger?
除非算上我
Not if we order two.
我刚去了趟羁押室
I just got back from holding.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表