in the semifinals.
我想塔拉肯定是一个输不起的人
I guess Tara was a sore loser, after all.
詹森女士 能帮我签个名吗
Ms. Janssen, would you mind?
当然 完全不介意
Oh, not at all. Of course.
别拍了
Hey, break it up.
詹森女士 我不想打扰你和你的球迷
Ms. Janssen, I hate to drag you away from your adoring fans,
但是我们得谈一谈
but we have to talk.
请跟我来这边
Please, come with me.
克劳迪娅就像我妹妹一样
Claudia was like a little sister to me.
她14岁的时候 我就认识她了
I've known her since she was 14.
你怎么会以为
How could you possibly think
我会去伤害她
that I'd do anything to hurt her?
因为在凶器上 就是她球拍的手柄上
Because your DNA was on her tennis racket,
发现了属于你的DNA
which just so happens to be the murder weapon.
给你看
Let me show you.
克劳迪娅和我都用的Ace-Trak528型号♥的球拍
Claudia and I both used the Ace-Trak 528 racket.
我俩组合打双打的时候
A couple of times, when we were playing doubles,
有好几次都拿成了对方的球拍
we grabbed each other's by mistake.
好
Okay.
詹森女士 我要询问你一些问题
Ms. Janssen, let me ask you something.
像这种联赛 赢了奖金有多少呢
What's the prize money on these kind of tournaments?
50万美元
Half a million.
一大笔钱啊
That's a good chunk of change.
那么 当克劳迪娅将你踢出局
So when Claudia knocked you out of the tournament,
你就失去赢得奖金的机会了
you obviously lost your shot at the cash.
我对奖金没兴趣
I'm not interested in the prize money.
我去年广♥告♥收入就有1100万美元
I made $11 million in endorsement deals last year.
所以你是为了荣誉以及对比赛的热忱而战
So you do it for the glory; for the love of the game.
我是为了创造历史
I'm chasing history.
17次冠军 我会打破
17 more wins, and I'll break the record
女子单打冠军的记录
for most career singles titles.
但是 面对现实吧 我是说 你快30了
But, you know, let's face it, I mean, you're pushing 30.
不算老
I mean, that's not old,
但在网球界 已经算老了
but in tennis, that's old.
但是像克劳迪娅这样年轻的后起之秀
And young up-and-comers like Claudia could get in the way
阻碍了你追逐传奇的道路 对吧
of you chasing your legacy, right?
听着 没人喜欢输 但是 她的确该赢
Listen, no one likes to lose, but... she deserved to win.
她打得非常棒
She played a great match.
我为她高兴
And I was happy for her.
但是你有时候输了脾气也挺大
You weren't always such a gracious loser.
看看吧
Let me show you something.
这是一个月前的视频
This was taken about a month ago.
那球出界了
That ball was out?
球是掉在这里的 那叫出界吗
That ball that landed right there, that was out?
是有这事
Yeah.
昨晚11点到1点 你在哪里
Where were you between 11:00 and 1:00 last night?
我和克里斯·埃佛特在吃迟到的晚饭
I had a late dinner with Chris Evert,
然后就回家睡觉了
and then I went home and I went to bed.
埃佛特女士 我是犯罪现场调查员芬恩利
Ms. Evert? I'm CSI Finlay.
我需要向你了解一些关于塔拉·詹森的问题
I need to ask you some questions about Tara Janssen.
当然了 但是能不能等一等
Sure, but can it wait?
我刚打到一半
I'm right in the middle of a workout.
我能借一下你的球拍吗
Can I borrow your racket for a moment?
谢谢
Thank you.
你会打
You play?
一点点 小时候打过
A little. When I was a kid.
但是可以不死球 这样我们就能聊聊了
But enough to keep the ball going, so we can talk.
看看你能接到不
Let's see what you got.
你和塔拉是什么关系
So what was your relationship with Tara?
她最近犯了好几次规
Well, she's been getting some code violations lately,
我是试着帮她解决她冲动的问题
and I'm really trying to help her with her anger issues.
你上次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
昨晚比赛之后
Last night, after a match.
我们聊了一下昨天的比赛
We were just chatting about her game.
一起吃了个饭 然后我送她回家
Grabbed a bite, and then I just dropped her off at her condo.
-那是什么时候 -午夜12点之前吧
- What time was that? - A little before midnight.
克劳迪娅·韦伯在联赛的时候和谁有过过节吗
Did Claudia Weber have any issues with anybody on the tour?
跟选手没有
No, not the players.
但是最近她跟教练有些不愉快
But she hasn't been too happy about her coach lately.
就是她丈夫伊凡
Is that her husband Ivan?
对 事实上她想炒了他
Yeah. She actually has been thinking about firing him.
是吗
Really?
她问过我 想不想当她教练
She asked me if I'd be interested in coaching her.
打得好
Whoa!
从哪儿学的
Where'd that come from?
你隐藏实力啊
You holding out on me?
我看你打的时候学的
I learned it from watching you.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 有什么问题
What is the problem, baby?
和我在一起很丢人吗
Are you ashamed with me?
伊丽莎贝塔 亲爱的 冷静一点
Elisabetta, mio amore, please calm down.
冷静
Calmati.
冷静 不
Calmati. No.
你被宠坏了
Potresti avere all spoiled.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
明白明白明白
Si. Si. Si.
那是谁
Who is that?
霍奇斯的未婚妻
Hodges' fiance.
未婚妻
Fiance?!
对 嘘
Yeah. Shh.
我在查她在说什么
I'm trying to figure out what she's saying.
如果我的翻译软件是对的
If my translate app is correct,
是在说绿卡的事
it's something about a green card.
别担心
Don't worry.
都会没事儿的
Everything will be okay.
是吗
Okay?
-对 会好的 -不好
- Si. Bene. - Non okay.
把我当隐形的还是什么
Like I'm invisible, or what?
我爱你
Mm-mm. Ti amo.
不 只是... 我还不想别人知道你
No, it's-- I didn't want to tell anybody about you yet.
还没准备好
Non soon pronto.
"胆却"
Cold toes?
她是说胆怯
Oh, she means cold feet.
嘘
Hey, shh.
不 我不胆怯
No. No cold feet.
你有其他女人了吗
There is another woman in your life?
一些金发碧眼的美国妞吗
Qualche bionda bimbo Americana?
不 等等...
No, wait...
她以为他有其他女人了
Oh, she thinks there's another woman.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I got that.
伊丽莎贝塔 只有你
Elisabetta... there is only you.
你是我唯一...
Sei l'unica donna...
...喜欢的女人
...che amo.
大卫 你要把我搞疯了
You drive me crazy, David, you know that?
我爱你
I love you.
我从来没有这么霍奇斯过
I have never been jealous of Hodges until this moment.
是吗
Mm-hmm, yeah.
搞什么
Wha...?
现在大家都认识我了
Now everybody knows who I am.
有你的啊 霍奇斯
Way to go, Hodges!
你有什么发现要告诉我 是吧
You have something for me, right?
是的
Yes.
霍奇斯在泥土中找到了嚼用烟草
Uh, Hodges found traces of chewing tobacco in the clay.
芬恩在受害者鞋子上找到了同样的物质
It's the same trace that Finn pulled off the victim's shoes.
你猜是谁的DNA
Guess who the DNA comes back to.
伊凡 为什么对我撒谎
Why'd you lie to me, Ivan?
这话怎么说
What do you mean?
你我都清楚
You know as well as I do
昨晚你和克劳迪娅都去了网球训练场
you were on that practice court with Claudia last night.
嚼烟这习惯可挺脏啊
Chewing tobacco is a dirty habit.
吐出口的时候
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表