控制中心 我是1D2 有警员受伤 地点是雷森街800区北面小巷
Control, this is 1-david-2, i have a 444 officer down. In the alley north of 800 block of Rayson Street.
请求三支后援以及救护人员
Request 3 backup units and paramedics.
我在追赶嫌犯
I'm pursuit of the suspect.
嫌犯为白人男性 可能持枪 着黑衣
Suspect is a white male, possibly armed, wearing dark clothing,
向南往玛尔帕路逃窜
traveling southbound toward Malpassat Road.
警员受伤 重复 警员受伤
Officer down. Repeat. Officer down.
雷森街800区北面小巷
Alley north of 800 block of Rayson Street.
451 456和457号♥ 立即前往
Units four-five-one, four-five-six and four-five-seven, respond code three.
雷森街北面小巷 警员受伤
Officer down in the alley north of Rayson Street.
全体警员响应
All officers respond.
Warrick...
Warrick...
天呐!
Oh, God!
撑着点! Warrick...
Stay with me! Warrick...
我是Grissom
It's Grissom.
我第一个到达现场 听到枪声 正追赶...
I was first on the scene. Heard the shots. I was in pursuit...
...嫌犯
of the suspect.
什么?
What?
不 Warrick 坚持住 Warrick!
No, Warrick, come on. Come on, Warrick!
救护人员呢?
Where are the paramedics?
坚持住 坚持住 Warrick
Please. Please. Come on, Warrick.
你要撑住 撑下去 为我撑住
You got to fight. I need you to fight now. Fight for me, okay?
救护人员还要多久? 现在情况紧急
Give me an ETA on the paramedics. We need them here now.
不要...不 坚持住
No... No, come on.
不
No.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第1集 For Warrick
C.S.I. Season09 Episode01 For Warrick (2)
我正要去参加聚餐
I was on my way to the diner.
去亲口告诉Warrick他的饭碗保住了
I was going to tell Warrick in person that he could keep his job.
四点半我把车子停在那里
I parked my car over there just before 4:30.
我往西去 走向聚餐地点
I started to walk west towards the diner.
就在这里听到枪声
I was in this area here when I heard the shots.
我看到一个成年白人男性逃开 向小巷北边跑去
I saw a white adult male running north down the alley away from the vehicle.
我检查了车子 发现Brown探员中弹流血
I checked the vehicle-- observed CSI Brown bleeding from a gunshot wound.
我当时以为他已经死了
It appeared to me he was dead.
所以我去追赶嫌犯并报告了情况
So I went in pursuit of the suspect and called it in.
他进了一辆黑色四门轿车
He got into a dark four-door sedan.
新款的
Late model.
朝着玛尔帕路东面冲去
Headed east on Malpassat Road.
我瞥到一眼车牌 上面写着GRV
I got a partial on the plate, George-Robert-Victor.
GRV...
George-Robert-Victor...
GRVZ903吗?
George-Robert-Victor- Zebra-9-0-3?
那是Pritchard警官的车子 是不是一辆黑色克莱斯勒300?
That's Officer Pritchard's car. Was it a black Chrysler 300?
你看见的是不是Pritchard?
Was it Pritchard you saw?
我只看到一眼 天又黑 但是...
I only saw him for a second. It was dark, but...
除了他还有谁呢?
but who else could it be?
好的
Okay.
拍照了吗?
Have you photoed the body yet?
我什么也没有做
I haven't done anything.
Gil 你打算怎么处理?
Gil, how do you want to handle this?
我希望由我们来办 Conrad
I want us to do this, Conrad.
- Nick和Catherine检查车子 - 好的
- I want Nick and Catherine on the car. - Okay.
我们一定会给这个凶手好看
I feel sorry for whoever did this.
Greg正从机场赶来
Greg's coming back from the airport.
我叫他直接去实验室
I told him to go straight to the lab.
你的衣服要拿回去处理
We're going to have to take your clothes to get processed.
我载你
I'll drive you.
我跟Warrick一起走
I'm going to go with Warrick.
你要值白天的班?
Are you going to do the post?
不 我让日班转给我这个案子
No. I've asked the dayshift ME to handle this one.
我...没法闲着
I, uh... need to do something.
你可以...
You could, uh...
去验尸官那里拿Warrick的衣服
pick up Warrick's clothes from the coroner.
好
Okay.
找到一颗子弹
I got a bullet.
看起来是点25口径
Looks like a .25
地板上发现点25口径自动手♥枪♥
25 auto pistol on the floor.
旁边有一枚点25弹壳
And a .25 shell casing right next to it.
Warrick的佩枪作为证据收押了
Warrick's service weapon's still in evidence.
他没带备用枪
He didn't carry a backup.
一定是凶器
It's got to be the murder weapon.
"留下枪 带走甜酥卷"
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.
干得很利落
This was a hit.
看来Pritchard在Gedda身上学了不少
Looks like Pritchard's been taking lessons from Gedda.
至少开了两枪
There were at least two shots fired.
一枪在车内♥射♥出
One of which came from inside the car.
车窗摇下来了
Window was down.
我认为凶手不是坐在车里
I don't think the killer was sitting there.
应该是站在这里
I think he w standing out here.
把枪伸进车窗开火
He stuck the gun through the open window and fired.
那么上檐应该有枪击残留物
If you're right, there should be GSR on that headliner.
确认有铅
It's positive for lead.
车窗为什么摇下来了?
Why was the window down?
我不知道
I don't know.
那天晚上挺热
It was a warm night.
如果他要呼吸新鲜空气 为什么不...
If he wanted to get some air, why not...
摇下自己那边的车窗?
roll down his own window?
全体注意
It's all hands on deck.
现在我要你们放下手中所有工作
Right now I'm pulling everybody off whatever it is they're doing.
我们只有Warrick Brown这一件案子
Warrick Brown is our only case, okay?
嫌犯是Daniel Pritchard警员
Officer Daniel Pritchard is our suspect.
任务如下分配--
The assignments are going to break down generally like this--
一部分人带着照片去机场
some of you go to the airport with photos.
如果Pritchard试图登机 就逮捕他
If Pritchard tries to get on a plane, we grab him.
维加斯公路巡警已经在所有出城的路上
Now, Vegas highway patrol is already setting up roadblocks
都设置了路障
on all the roads leading out of the city.
我们查到了他前妻 家人 朋友们...
Now, we have the addresses of his ex-wife, his family, his friends,
以及所有相关者的地址
all his known associates.
你们大部分人去跟进这些线索
Most of you will be following those leads.
不要放过任何一个角落
Now look under every rock.
一旦找到他 马上逮捕
If he's within spitting distance, I want him in custody immediately.
我搭了最早的班机
I caught the first flight out.
他不想死 Sara
He didn't want to go, Sara.
告诉我
Tell me.
我抱着他
I was holding him.
天 我可以感觉到他的生命
God, I could feel his life.
当时我感觉如果我...
I guess I felt if I could...
紧紧抱着他 他就不会死
hold him tight enough, he'd be okay.
在他生命最后一刻 没有哪里比在你怀中更好
You know there is nowhere in the world that he would've rather been at the end.
他爱你
He loved you.
对 我也爱他
Yeah. I loved him.
我很难过
I'm so sorry.
幸好我们能在一起
It's so good we can all be together.
你来了我真高兴
I'm glad you're here.
也许我可以帮点小忙
Look, maybe I can pick up some of the slack.
我知道我不能参与案子 但我也许可以...
I-I know I can't work the case, but maybe I can make some of the, uh...
分担点任务?
arrangements?
那太好了
That'd be great.
我帮你
I'll help you.
很感谢
I'd appreciate that.
自从他祖母去世 我们就是他仅有的亲人
Since his grandmother passed, we were the only family he had.
他说过希望可以安眠在她旁边
He once told me he'd like to be buried next to her.
我跟Warrick一起出席了她的葬礼
I went to her funeral with Warrick.
她埋在东边的施洗约翰公墓
She's, uh, buried at the Baptist cemetery on Eastern.
我们需要...
We're going to need a...
钥匙 他家的钥匙
a key, I guess, to his place.
我有一把
I've got one.
他被拘捕时 我去过他家拿干净衣服
I went over to his place to get him some fresh clothes when he was in custody.
在Gedda的案子上 Warrick是对的
Warrick was right about Gedda.
关于警局 他也是对的
And he was right about the department.
我们要帮他办完
Let's finish this for him.
嘿 Jim
Hey, Jim.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表