It's a great theory.
结果发现她是鏖战至今 大赛上仅存的一名女性选手
It turns out that she's the only woman left in the tournament.
赌场还因此给了她奖励 还有那花儿
They gave her an award for it-- hence, the flower.
"最后的女人"
"Last Woman Standing."
略显嘲讽啊
Mildly condescending.
嗯 的确
Yeah, really.
彼得·科欧公♥寓♥的前台说她叫艾娃·伦德尔
The desk guy at Peter Coe's condo I.D.'d her as Ava Rendell.
她有自己的网站
She has her own Web site.
在网上授课 卖♥♥T恤
She gives lessons, sells T-shirts.
扑克辣妹网
Hotpokerbabe.com.
经典域名
Classy.
人家可是哈佛商学院毕业的
She's actually a Harvard Business School grad.
应该很懂营销吧
Guess she knows what sells.
扑克辣妹进了终局 这会儿正在比呢
Poker Babe is in the finals, playing as we speak.
扑克辣妹网
扑克的制胜法则就是找出对手破绽
The key to poker is finding out your opponent's tells,
同时自己不露马脚
and not giving away yours.
不管我是不是在虚张声势 我总是会
Whether I'm bluffing or not, I'm always gonna
直视我的对手 然后说
look my opponent in the eye and say...
我加注
I raise.
全押了
I'm all in.
800万美金
$8 million.
就看这把了
This is it.
擦亮眼镜看清楚 比利
Get ready to clean those glasses, Billy.
她是顺子 他没戏了
Wow. She's got a straight. He's toast.
他竟然是红心同花顺
He had a heart flush!
"最后的女人"也输了
Last woman standing falls.
伦德尔小姐 有人指认你是
Miss Rendell, you've been identified
彼得·科欧生前见的最后一个人
as the last person to see Peter Coe alive.
是 我当时的确跟彼得在一起
Yeah, I was... I was with Pete.
我还是无法相信这件事
I still can't believe this happened.
你说这是劫杀案吗
You said it was a mugging?
我们尚未做出定论
We haven't made any determinations.
你也是张扑克脸
You have a good poker face.
你在大厅发现什么可疑之处了吗
So, did you see anything suspicious in the lobby?
什么也没有 除了前台那男的
It was empty; just a front desk guy.
我们了解到彼得他...
We know that Pete was...
这么说吧 他缺钱
Let's just say, low on cash.
城里一半人都是他的债主
He was in debt to half the town.
所以想问你知不知道有谁可能来收账
So do you know anyone who... might have wanted to come collect?
不知道 我就是想看着他安全回去而已
No... no, I was just there to see him home safe.
可不是都反了吗[指女送男回家]
How ironic is that!
那你们不是情侣咯
So you two weren't an item?
天呐 不是 彼得就像我叔叔一样
God, no. No, Pete was like an uncle to me.
他是我爸扑克牌局的常客
He was a regular at my dad's poker table.
我爸在巴勒莫做了30年荷官
My dad was a dealer at the Palermo for 30 years.
-赌博是你们家传统呢 -嗯
- Gambling's in your blood. - Yep.
你来自警♥察♥世家
Police work in yours?
我爸也是犯罪现场调查员
My dad's a CSI.
他一定为你感到骄傲吧
Well, he must be proud.
尽管我猜你们这行当 跟赌场也差不多
Although I imagine it's just as much
-都是男人的天下 -那倒也不是
- of a boys' club as poker. - Not quite.
那彼得跟别的玩家相处得还好吗
So, did Pete get along with all of the other players?
彼得是传奇人物 很受爱戴
Pete was a legend. Loved.
他有他的毛病 但也不至于落得如此下场
He had his problems, but he didn't deserve this.
好吧 谢谢你的配合
Well, thank you for your time.
今天你可输惨了
Tough loss today.
在他最后跟我牌的时候我就该知道
I should've known when he dogged it on the turn
他是同花顺
that he had a flush.
本应预料到的
Should've seen it coming.
强牌扮弱骗过了我
Slow-played me.
SM案死者
Our S&M victim's room
在巴勒莫酒店的那间房♥已被清理过
at the Palermo was wiped down,
但我找到了客房♥服务员
but I found the room service guy.
性♥虐♥女主给过他小费
Our dominatrix left him a tip.
他给你描述外貌了吗
Did he give you a description?
他没见过她人 她当时在卫生间
He never saw her. She was in the bathroom.
就是把手伸出门外
She just put her hand out the door
给了他一枚一百块的筹码而已
and gave him a hundred-dollar poker chip.
-也许能找到指纹 -好 谢谢
- Maybe we'll get a print. - Okay. Thank you.
电梯案死者身上有进展吗
What do we got on our elevator victim, anything?
我检测了颈部伤口提取物
I ran trace on the neck wound.
没有发现合金
I didn't find any metal alloy.
却发现了醋酸纤维素
I found cellulose acetate.
凶器是塑料刀
We're looking for a plastic knife?
或是别的什么没这么有"野餐感"的东西
Or something less... picnic-y?
那好 你就逐个排查
Okay. Well, I guess you just round up
常见的命案塑料工具吧
the usual plastic instruments of death
看看有没有匹配的
and see if we can get a match.
真的假的
Really?
你觉得凶器是个塑料回旋镖
You think a plastic boomerang is our murder weapon?
不是 我们要找的是醋酸纤维素
No. We're looking for cellulose acetate.
而回旋镖是聚丙烯材质的
The boomerang gave us trace of polypropylene.
不匹配
Not a match.
陶瓷餐刀
Ceramic knife.
二氧化锆 也不匹配
Zirconium dioxide. Not a match.
塑料盘
Plastic plates.
ABS树脂
Acrylonitrite butadiene styrene.
还是不对
Ditto.
-尺子 -行了 我懂了
- Rulers... - Okay, I got it.
你无计可施了 期间还弄得自己神神叨叨
You struck out, and you lost your mind in the process.
无计可施
Struck out?
恰恰不是呢
On the contrary.
-你是说你有发现 -我觉得是的
- You mean you found something? - I believe so.
因为我站到了电梯密室外
And I arrived at the conclusion
来考虑这个问题
by venturing outside the box-- literally.
跟我来
Walk with me.
我认为关于寻找电梯案凶手这件事
I think we've been looking at our elevator murder
我们一直想错了方向 我们假设凶手闯进电梯
the wrong way-- we assume that the killer broke in,
很有可能是从电梯顶部的舱门进来的
most likely through the ceiling hatch.
因为这是唯一的入口啊
It's the only way in.
你确定吗
Is it?
密室总是有被开启的时候
A locked room has to be open at some point.
-当电梯门打开的时候 -没错
- Yeah, when the-the door's open. - Exactly.
这就是为什么 我认为凶手是抢在
Which is why I think our killer did the deed
密室被封闭之前行动的
before the locked room became locked.
不对 目击者证实当时电梯里
No, but witnesses said that no one got on
-只有科欧一个人 -没错
- the elevator with Coe. - Precisamente.
凶手也许从未进过电梯
The killer might not have gotten onto the elevator,
但我认为凶器绝对在电梯里
but I think that the murder weapon did.
-嘛哩嘛哩哄 -你在干嘛
- Abracadabra. - What are you doing?
一张塑封的扑克牌是案件的关键
A plastic-coated playing card explains all.
使用得当的话 扑克牌就是致命武器
In the right hands, a playing card is a lethal weapon.
扔出速度可达每小时80英里[130公里]
Thrown up to 80 miles per hour.
我见过一魔术师用它把胡萝卜切成两半
I once watched a magician slice a carrot in half with one.
你是说凶手就像小李飞刀一样
So you're suggesting that our killer threw a playing card
扔出扑克牌
like a ninja star.
然后就这么杀了被害人
And that's how he killed our victim.
你疯了吗 这实在太荒谬了
Are you nuts? Th-That's absolutely absurd.
证据表明 这是唯一的解释
Well, that's what the evidence suggests.
好吧
Okay...
让我们回想下案发当晚 好吗
Let's go back to that night, shall we?
对不起了
Sorry...
假设我是凶手
I'm the killer.
我已悄悄潜入彼得·科欧所住公♥寓♥楼
I've sneaked into Peter Coe's apartment.
明年还有机会
There's always next year.
明年也未必有好结果啊
Doesn't mean it's gonna be a good year.
晚安 布拉德
Good night, Brad.
科欧被拒绝 艾娃离开
Coe gets shot down. Ava splits.
我走进侧面的走廊
I step into a side hallway,
这样前台的人就看不到我
so that the front desk guy can't see me.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表