《犯罪现场调查》前情提要
Previously on C.S.I.
哈斯克尔从监狱里打来电♥话♥
Haskell reached out from prison,
说他掌握变身怪医案的一些线索
said he had something to offer on the Dr. Jekyll case.
你们两个是不是打算瞒着我
Were you two gonna fly this over my head?
吉姆 这是我的决定
This was my decision, Jim.
我记得是 调查科协助我工作
Hey, last time I checked, CSI worked for me.
你需要我 但我不需要你
You need me; I don't need you.
我给你有用的线索 我引你找对地方
I give you good information. I got you to the place.
去后面看看那家伙在干什么
Go back there and see what that guy's going.
克拉克!
Clark!
走 我请你去P.J.喝一杯
Come on, I'll buy you a drink at P.J.'s.
我马上就来
I'll catch up to you.
你解决掉了怪医
You killed Jekyll.
看来 你是毫发无伤啊
You look like you came out of it relatively unscathed.
内特 恕不奉陪
Good-bye, Nate.
哈斯克尔
Haskell...
快进来
Get in there!
让急救人员马上到监区
I need emergency to lockup right now.
坚持住 坚持住
Come on. Come on...
快走
Let's move!
雷 雷 雷
Ray! Ray! Ray!
-按住他 -雷
- Come on! - Ray!
后退
Back down!
雷
Ray!
雷
Ray.
雷 我是凯萨琳
Ray, it's Catherine.
不要担心
It's okay.
你不会有危险的
You're gonna be just fine.
好了 大家小心 请给我们让路
All right, guys, watch out. We're coming through!
保持清醒 雷
Stay with me, Ray.
-准备抢救 -我呼叫了超声科
- Get him set up. - I've tried paging ultrasound.
他们没有回应
They're not responding.
-我们还有一个病人要抢救 -小心
- We've got another one coming in... - Watch it!
给呼吸科打电♥话♥
Call respiratory...
我要给他插喉管
I'm gonna need to intubate him.
来 把他抬到这
Okay, set him here.
雷 你能听到吗
Ray, can you hear me?
呼吸科医生马上就到
Respiratory on the way.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
雷
Ray?
他可以先等着
He can wait.
他在抽搐 给我五毫克咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
He's seizing... Give me five milligrams of verced.
进行大针口的静脉注射
Open the I.V.... wide open.
我准备给他再做一个静脉穿刺
I'm going to start a second line,
看看能不能采到血液
try to get some blood.
血压70/40
BP's 70/40.
脉搏140次 他快不行了
Pulse is 140. He's crashing.
准备手术室
Prep O.R.
要替他开刀 看看内脏的情况
Gotta open him up, see what's going on inside.
打电♥话♥给放射科 给他拍胸片
Call X-ray! Get a stat chest!
雷
Ray...
你想跟我一块祈祷吗
would you like to pray together?
别不好意思
Don't be ashamed.
其他人都照做了
All the others did.
你不会有事的 雷
You're gonna be all right, Ray.
你会好起来
You're gonna be all right.
你一定会好起来
You're gonna be okay.
雷 你一定会没事
Ray... you're gonna be all right.
你一定会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
告诉手术室我们马上就到
Call the O.R., tell 'em we're on the way right now.
-你会没事的 -来 把他推走 走
- You're gonna be okay. - All right, let's move him. Here we go.
请让开
Clear, please!
尼克 我知道你是好心
I know your heart's in the right place, Nick,
但是亲属们
but the family,
并不乐意让你参加葬礼
would be more comfortable if you weren't here.
我也经历过这种事情
Now, I've been where you are,
我能理解你的心情
I know how you feel,
但有时候 选择离开对谁都好
but sometimes the best thing is just to walk away.
好吗
Okay?
你离开是正确的
That's the right thing.
富兰克林·克拉克警官英勇牺牲
Officer Franklin Clark died a hero.
他以警♥察♥身份为豪
He wore the badge proudly,
他始终以履行职责为重
and he saw his life tragically cut short
鞠躬尽瘁 死而后已
when he put duty ahead of all else.
我们会记住他这位家人 这位朋友
He will be remembered as a family man... as a friend...
所有认识他的人
and all of us who knew him,
都会永远记住他
who will always remember him,
我们肩并肩地站在这里追悼他
we stand shoulder to shoulder in honoring his memory.
克拉克警官的孩子塔瑞克和布兰登
To Officer Clark's children, Tarik and Brandon,
我们今天向你们许诺
we promise you today...
我们会让你们永远记住
that we will never let you forget
你们的父亲是何等的伟大
what a great man your dad was.
到后面去看看那家伙在干什么
Go back there and see what that guy's doing.
你们不只拥有身旁的亲人
And as you stand with your family...
你们还有我们
know that we are your family, too.
我们将伴你们一路前行
You will never be alone.
立正
Atten-hut!
准备
Ready...
开火
fire!
霰弹枪
Shotgun!
开火
Fire!
克拉克!
Clark!
开火
Fire!
礼毕
Order arms.
总部现通知各单位
Control advising all units,
富兰克林·克拉克警官
Officer Franklin Clark,
警号♥435284
P-number 4-3-5-2-8-4...
永远安息了
Secure, final.
不 不 回去 回去 快回去
No, no, go back, go back, go back!
那边还有个炸♥弹♥
There's another bomb!
是的 共三次爆♥炸♥ 没错
Yeah, three explosions, yes.
两人死亡 大概有十几个人受伤
Two fatalities, about, uh, a dozen injured,
三人伤势危重
three critical.
这已是不幸中之大幸
Well, it could have been a lot worse.
市长先生 我没有想把西瓜说成芝麻
No, Mr. Mayor, I'm not trying to minimize the situation.
这样 请你帮帮忙 把电视打开
Look, do yourself a favor, turn on your television.
尼克 你能听见我说话吗
Nicky... can you hear me?
他耳鸣
Tinnitus.
只是暂时性的 恶心也是
It's temporary. So is the nausea.
都是受到爆♥炸♥冲击后的正常症状
Normal after you get hit with a blast wave.
我想我弄断了一两根缝线
I think I popped a couple stitches.
你是怎么发现的
What tipped you off?
你说什么
What?
你是怎么知道会有爆♥炸♥的
What tipped you off about the explosion?
美洲蟑螂
Periplaneta Americana.
蟑螂
Cockroaches?
是呀 那面包车上到处都是
Yeah, they were all over the van...
你也知道蟑螂不喜欢在白天活动
You know, daylight's not really their thing.
我觉得它们是受到了
I think they were attracted
引爆器咔哒声的吸引
to the clicking sound of the detonators,
以为是求偶信♥号♥♥之类的
like a mating call or something
嘿 尼克 谢天谢地你没事
Hey, thank God you're okay, Nick.
肯定是内特·哈斯克尔干的
Nate Haskell did this.
如果他一直呆在监狱里
And if he'd stayed in prison where he belongs,
我就不会失去两名同事了
I wouldn't have lost two of my men.
谁都会事后诸葛亮
It's always easy to quarterback after the fact.
拆弹队解除了警报 这里归你了
Bomb squad says it's all clear, it's yours.
好的 我需要所有媒体的录制带
All right, well, I'm gonna need video from all the news teams.
-包括地面和航拍的 -好的
- On the ground and in the air. - Okay.
过会儿再聊
Catch up with you later.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表